If MIKA was a close friend of yours... would u still?

Sivan

Ok. I'm totally random and Ot...and I beg you pardon for this, but...everytime I go to mfc main page I read: 'If mika was a close...'

But my mind reads 'If Mika was a closet...' :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well, if Mika were a closet, I definitely wouldn't have any photos of him.

But I would color co-ordinate him and make sure he didn't get too dusty.

--Jack

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Mika were a closet, I definitely wouldn't have any photos of him.

But I would color co-ordinate him and make sure he didn't get too dusty.

--Jack

Yes...not photos OF him, but photos ON him, for sure :naughty:

and he wouldn't be so skinny (and hairy, I think). On the contrary he would be a bit more static....

I don't have any posters of Mika on my walls but have lots of pics on my computer.

If we were friends, I don't think I would put up posters but I would definately have pictures up. I have so many pics of my friends and family on my walls and pretty much on any surface in my apartment (TV, coffee table, bookshelves, fridge, mirrors....everywhere). I also have tons of pics on my computer of friends and family.

Although, I don't have the same amount of pics of any single one of my friends that I do of Mika:roftl: :roftl:

I know we're all pretty obsessed (otherwise we wouldnt be here lol)

but gosh if I ever made friends with him I'd lose that whole "OMG" Crazy fan factor. When you're friends with someone...you know them beneath the skin...it's a whole different story. You just see them as they are - human.

If, hypothetically, Mika did ask me out, just randomly, I would say no as well. I'd rather get to know the person first before making a decision like that.

However if we were friends first and things dug a bit deeper then, I would have to think about the consequencies and the changes, and see if that is what I really want. But I would probably say yes lol.

But then again, you never know. We fancy him now, as an idol, but if we ever became friends with him our feelings may change. You can't be too sure.

but u go on a date to get to know him better ;) right? lol

I won't lie. If I had been friends with Mika in high school, I'm sure I would have had a secret crush on him. It happened with pretty much all of my male friends that I had at the time. It sucked though, because I kept my feelings hidden away, and slowly burned from the inside out. If I tried to express those feelings, it all ended in disaster. Sad but true.

I would rather get to know him now, since I'm an adult. Kind of.

No, all of his songs were taken from a safe deposit box he inherited from a deceased distant relative. They were written on dirty napkins, and sealed in a big brown envelope. They were all composed decades ago!

Alright, that's enough from the Mango rumor mill. You'll have to wait until I'm actually friends with him for all the good stuff!

haha...ok so I was reading this thread starting from the last page and working my way back...bad idea because I first read this when it was used in a quote and I was very confused, then I got back far enough to see how this quote came about. I wanted to smack myself in the head lol!!!!

It was ironic that it was about spreading rumors!

haha...ok so I was reading this thread starting from the last page and working my way back...bad idea because I first read this when it was used in a quote and I was very confused, then I got back far enough to see how this quote came about. I wanted to smack myself in the head lol!!!!

It was ironic that it was about spreading rumors!

Haha! It worked.

I won't lie. If I had been friends with Mika in high school, I'm sure I would have had a secret crush on him. It happened with pretty much all of my male friends that I had at the time. It sucked though, because I kept my feelings hidden away, and slowly burned from the inside out. If I tried to express those feelings, it all ended in disaster. Sad but true.

I would rather get to know him now, since I'm an adult. Kind of.

i have a story like that about a guy i had a huge crush on for years....since like the second grade....never told him :(

i did tell him like 3 months ago when i met him online... (i looked for him lol and saw him on a classmates kinda site) i had to tell him cause i kept having dreams about him for years even tho i didnt see him for sooooo long!

so i thought if i told him i will be over it....

and i am! it so helped me to move on!

he was really nice about it :) and said i should have said something back than and maybe something would have happend....GRRRRRR lol

i have a story like that about a guy i had a huge crush on for years....since like the second grade....never told him :(

i did tell him like 3 months ago when i met him online... (i looked for him lol and saw him on a classmates kinda site) i had to tell him cause i kept having dreams about him for years even tho i didnt see him for sooooo long!

so i thought if i told him i will be over it....

and i am! it so helped me to move on!

he was really nice about it :) and said i should have said something back than and maybe something would have happend....GRRRRRR lol

Aw!!!!! Well at least you got to tell him!

I think English textbooks should contain a link to this forum attached to the chapter 'if clauses' :roftl:

Oh and I am confused, so what is right 'If he was...' or 'If he were...'?

If he were, because it's past subjunctive. :-D You use the subjunctive to express "something that is contrary to fact, that is conditional, hypothetical, or purely imaginative."

http://www.drgrammar.org/faqs/#72

--Jack

You are very brave Sivan. I'm not sure if I could do that! (Unless it was REALLY far down the road.)

yeah it was after a loooong time...last time i saw him was at the 12th grade and it was like 9 years ago lol

I think English textbooks should contain a link to this forum attached to the chapter 'if clauses' :roftl:

Oh and I am confused, so what is right 'If he was...' or 'If he were...'?

Umpf...I had noticed it too, but just passed by...perfectionists :sneaky2:

clown.gif

Ok. I'm totally random and Ot...and I beg you pardon for this, but...everytime I go to mfc main page I read: 'If mika was a close...'

But my mind reads 'If Mika was a closet...' :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well... this is my interpretation... :fisch:

:roftl:

Ohmygod darling but u crack me up

But that's an interesting speculation. What if Mika WAS a closet? what would u put in him - sexy underwear? ;) Or....your naked self?

If Mika was my close personal friend, I would slap him upside his curly head for not selling more merchandise at his concerts! He could make a fortune that way! :bleh:

Ok, maybe not. If we were pals, I'm sure I'd follow his career pretty closely, and buy mags with his face on it and whatnot. I was tempted to do that for Blake Lewis from American Idol, because I knew him when I was in college. Sadly, I didn't have the gumption, or the money.

OMGS, i wouldn't slap him but i would have a long chat to encourage him to talk to his managers. Really he would make a fortune. But maybe its because the money isn't there yet. I mean his ticket prices are some of the cheapest I've seen so far.