The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

Back home!!!!!! The show was incredible, emotional and out of this world. I am soooo happy i went! Paul was simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

Will post some pics here later today, right now i gotta go sleep..LOL

hehe.. I KNEW I'd find you here.. :naughty:

someone's in a beatles mode these days.. :wink2:

I cannot wait to hear more details, :bleh: I just have to rush out now, but will be online at some point. keep in touch! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe.. I KNEW I'd find you here.. :naughty:

someone's in a beatles mode these days.. :wink2:

I cannot wait to hear more details, :bleh: I just have to rush out now, but will be online at some point. keep in touch! :thumb_yello:

I've been here long before you came :roftl:...Yeah i have no idea why i am in a very Beatles mode this days. :fisch:

See you later today. :wub2:

Thanks girls, glad you liked my sig.

You can view my pics from the gig here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27485170@N03/

Oh and i also filmed few videos and you can see them here: http://www.dailymotion.com/Mici28

I am still recovering from that night, all the emotions can take a toll on you mentaly, but everything was sooo worth it. :thumb_yello:

I wish I could see him alive . :wub2:

Well... some day . :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

It was seven years ago today... What a great band John and George must be having up in Heaven...

George, we miss you terribly, you made our lives better and you tought us a different way of understanding and loving things. We love you. We won't forget you. THANK YOU.

georgie.jpg

15_george.jpg

george.jpg

George_Harrison.jpg

It was seven years ago today... What a great band John and George must be having up in Heaven...

George, we miss you terribly, you made our lives better and you tought us a different way of understanding and loving things. We love you. We won't forget you. THANK YOU.

georgie.jpg

15_george.jpg

george.jpg

George_Harrison.jpg

Thanks God i wasn´t around yesterday to see this. I spent the whole day watching vids and crying.

I miss George..

georgie.jpg

15_george.jpg

george.jpg

George_Harrison.jpg

george we miss you :tears:

thank you for your music:huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

He is terribly missed :tears:

2891817980_5b0bc18bcc.jpg?v=0

This picture was taken while Paul did a beautiful tribute to George, singing "Something" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVY96fxYZrE&feature=related

He is terribly missed :tears:

2891817980_5b0bc18bcc.jpg?v=0

This picture was taken while Paul did a beautiful tribute to George, singing "Something" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVY96fxYZrE&feature=related

Yes he is :tears:

Lovely pic! I bet I'd have cried my eyes out if I had been there, like I did in Madrid in 2003, soooo emotional...

BTW, why nobody remembered Dec. 8th in this thread?:blink:John, you are missed and needed too.

john_lennon.jpg

john-lennon.jpg

John_Lennon_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I can't believe I have never noticed this thread before..looking at how long it has been here:shocked:

However, I just wanted to say (and I apologise if anyone has posted a similar view), I went to see 'Love' The Beatles Cirque du Soleil show recently and I couldn't believe how many paralells there were to Mika's work. The confetti, The umbrella, The large white bird etc etc............it was LOVELY to see:wub2:

aw come on! NO MORE Beatles fans left in this forum?!??!

There are, just posting in different threads and forgeting about this one..:blush-anim-cl:

Hello, I can't believe I have never noticed this thread before..looking at how long it has been here:shocked:

However, I just wanted to say (and I apologise if anyone has posted a similar view), I went to see 'Love' The Beatles Cirque du Soleil show recently and I couldn't believe how many paralells there were to Mika's work. The confetti, The umbrella, The large white bird etc etc............it was LOVELY to see:wub2:

Welcome to the thread, Kath!

I want to see that show so badly, i know there is also a dvd out of this show and the behind the scenes.

There are, just posting in different threads and forgeting about this one..:blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to the thread, Kath!

I want to see that show so badly, i know there is also a dvd out of this show and the behind the scenes.

Thanks Mici:wub2:

Yes, it was a good show.....quite abstract.............Neither Abby or myself were entirely sure that we were following the plot (if indeed there was one:roftl:) but it was very good. It was very expensive though, we paid $113 each and those were the cheapest seats (balcony, although we were actually upgraded on the night as they didn't open the balcony) But I would recommend to anyone that was going to get seats that were fairly high up in the auditorium as if you were too low down you wouldn't get the full visual effect.:thumb_yello:

Thanks Mici:wub2:

Yes, it was a good show.....quite abstract.............Neither Abby or myself were entirely sure that we were following the plot (if indeed there was one:roftl:) but it was very good. It was very expensive though, we paid $113 each and those were the cheapest seats (balcony, although we were actually upgraded on the night as they didn't open the balcony) But I would recommend to anyone that was going to get seats that were fairly high up in the auditorium as if you were too low down you wouldn't get the full visual effect.:thumb_yello:

I read nothing but good things about this show, i wish i was able to watch it live somehow.

I always was fascinated by Cirque du Soleil, they are very unique in what they do, i can fully understand why Mika is being inspired by them so much.

Well, well, it's sooooo good to see some movement at home at last!!:naughty:

aw come on! NO MORE Beatles fans left in this forum?!??!

Hey! I've always been here! Well, not always, you're right, I've been busy and haven't logged in lately, but... Thank you for the bumping!!:thumb_yello:

Hello!

I'm here and I'm their biggest fan!

But I'm not expecting them to come out with a new album anytime soon!

Sienna!! :wub2: Good to read you, woman! Well, who knows, maybe they surprise us with some "new" material, these things happen, you know...

Hello, I can't believe I have never noticed this thread before..looking at how long it has been here

Kath!!! :wub2: Had no idea you liked the Lads as well!! You're so welcome here!!

Wow, the show must have been amazing beyond words, I wish I could see it someday too, but at those prices, plus the trip to Vegas... I'm not very fond of Cirque du Soleil, but I'm sure I'd love "Love":naughty: However, I haven't seen any of their shows, so I don't really know why I'm not so fond of them, perhaps I'd be a fan if I went to one of them?:blink:

Mici, my love, sooooo good to see you around too, missed you, you know...

BTW, I've been in Abbey Road, crying my eyes out, of course, it was my first time, hehe. I can post some pics if you want...

Edited by TheBlackQueen

I wonder what kind of Beatles fan products you have? :thumb_yello:

Here are mine...

I bought these funny figures last Feb (when seeing Mika in London):

http://www.beatlesstorelondon.co.uk/Figures/beatles-cartoon.htm

This pink Sgt. Pepper's bag is from that same trip:

http://www.kitsch.co.uk/acatalog/beatles_bag_pink.jpg

I also have some random cards, posters, mugs, pens, notebooks... :naughty: And my daddy has all their original vinyles, even the rare ones! :shocked: