The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finfshed watching Yellow Submarine (yet again :naughty: ) and I remembered how much I really love the beatles.

♥♥♥

I just really wanted to say that they are insanely fantastic!!!!:wub2:

All of them, thugh I don't particularly care for Paul, i respect him at most, but the Beatles as a group are insanely wonderful!!!

:wub2:

I just finfshed watching Yellow Submarine (yet again :naughty: ) and I remembered how much I really love the beatles.

♥♥♥

I just really wanted to say that they are insanely fantastic!!!!:wub2:

All of them, thugh I don't particularly care for Paul, i respect him at most, but the Beatles as a group are insanely wonderful!!!

:wub2:

"Yellow Submarine" is an excellent piece! :thumb_yello:

I meant to watch Help! again which I haven't watched for quite some time but got sucked into Yellow Submarine again :naughty:

I tend to confuse "Help" and "A hard day's night"...is "Help" in colour or black/white? the b/w is the one with Paul's grandpa, right?

I'm pretty sure 'A Hard Day's Night' is b/w, it was just on tv the other day :D

I'm not sure about the grandpa thing, like I said, it has been quite some time....

Probably a few yeas and I wasn't even a fan when I saw it :lol3:

okay. :naughty: i find their movies pretty funny, i like this sense of humour!

have you seen the "Magical mystery"-movie? (i haven't...)

I haven't though I've been meaning to.

To tell you the truth, I used to love them without even knowing it was them, if that makes sense. I loved the music but didn't connect the songs I liked to them. I only discovered the connection a year orso ago :nauhgty:

I haven't though I've been meaning to.

To tell you the truth, I used to love them without even knowing it was them, if that makes sense. I loved the music but didn't connect the songs I liked to them. I only discovered the connection a year orso ago :nauhgty:

that's awesome! reallly! you could feel the vibe!

i have always been fascinated by the Beatles, since i was little. every time i saw a picture of them in the newspapers, i got very excited and asked my parents to explain who is who. :wub2:

My mom has always been a fan so I was raised with them ^^

But I rediscovered them for myself some time later. I wish I could have been aroung when they were, I'm only 17 :thumbdown:

What's your favourite song, and since I'm at it, Who's your favourite Beatle?

My mom has always been a fan so I was raised with them ^^

But I rediscovered them for myself some time later. I wish I could have been aroung when they were, I'm only 17 :thumbdown:

What's your favourite song, and since I'm at it, Who's your favourite Beatle?

see, i am only 24 and i wish i would have lived earlier to see them!

my fav is John, i kinda feel a spiritual connection to him, i am not joking! there is just something. :naughty:

fav song is hard to choose, it changes pretty often because there are a lot of great songs. but i would say my all time favourites are "A day in the life", "Because", "Norwegian wood" and "Across the universe".

see, i am only 24 and i wish i would have lived earlier to see them!

my fav is John, i kinda feel a spiritual connection to him, i am not joking! there is just something. :naughty:

fav song is hard to choose, it changes pretty often because there are a lot of great songs. but i would say my all time favourites are "A day in the life", "Because", "Norwegian wood" and "Across the universe".

John is my favourite and I know what you mean. I think it's cause he's such a spiritual guy in general, he tried to connect with everyone.

I have a bunch of favourite songs too. 'A Day In The Life' is proably one of the biggest for me, I also love 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds,' 'Cry Baby Cry' and most positively the intro to 'Mr. Moonlight.' Not to sound odd but it's orgasmic every time :naughty:

And I love John's voice in general so anything he sings is automatically perfect in my eyes.....er.....ears :bleh:

John is my favourite and I know what you mean. I think it's cause he's such a spiritual guy in general, he tried to connect with everyone.

I have a bunch of favourite songs too. 'A Day In The Life' is proably one of the biggest for me, I also love 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds,' 'Cry Baby Cry' and most positively the intro to 'Mr. Moonlight.' Not to sound odd but it's orgasmic every time :naughty:

And I love John's voice in general so anything he sings is automatically perfect in my eyes.....er.....ears :bleh:

oh yeah, John was/is fascinating! i find it amazing how he changed through the years. and he was pretty headstrong and creative and and and whatnot. :wub2:

ZOMG!

I completely forgot about 'I Me Mine' which I just realized I'm completely in love with!!!!

:dance_man:

George is underappreciated! i always loved "Here comes the sun" because the lyrics and the music match perfectly! you can hear how the sun comes up. :wub2:

George is underappreciated! i always loved "Here comes the sun" because the lyrics and the music match perfectly! you can hear how the sun comes up. :wub2:

Yes!

Once my friend said 'herecomes the sun' and my other friend and I looked at each other ad began singins at the same time :naughty:

It was amazing.

Dig A Pony ♥♥♥

Yes!

Once my friend said 'herecomes the sun' and my other friend and I looked at each other ad began singins at the same time :naughty:

It was amazing.

Dig A Pony ♥♥♥

how nice! :naughty:

Shame on me, i haven't heard "Dig a pony"! :shocked:

"Tomorrow never knows" does it for me when i'm drunk. it's hypnotic!

• 4 months later...

HA!!!

I never realized this thread existed!

Put my name on the list too pleaseeeeeeeee!

I am collecting EVERYTHING beatles realted...I have a shirt, a bag , posters, dvds, books...(am currently reading Bob Spitz's Beatles-The Biography) -if you haven't read it, please do, it's amazing! So massive but I love it!!

Uhh...words can't express how much I love them, they will always be the first on my fav musicians' list!!!

I'm gald I found this thread finally...haha...

Btw I know its totally random but I love Ringo in Help....he is such an adorable sweetpea xD....and Help is just the weirdest movie ever lol...I'm laughing my @ss off everytime I'm watching it...

<3

• 1 month later...
Hello my Meanies!:naughty: It's been a while since I've been away, and today I want t share the documentary I watched last evening on Spanish TV:

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20090907/the-beatles-the-studio/580521.shtml

I think I've got my Beatlemania back!!:aah:

Ohhhhh!

Thank you so much for posting!:wub2:

Have you heard that some record company is giving out they old records with a new and cleaned sound?

I'm trying to find a link on English about it.

Ohhhhh!

Thank you so much for posting!:wub2:

Have you heard that some record company is giving out they old records with a new and cleaned sound?

I'm trying to find a link on English about it.

Hi Sienna!! :huglove: Glad you like it, I was pinned to the TV last evening, you know:naughty:

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea! Please, do post the link if you find it!

Thank you!!! :huglove:

The pic is great, from the sessions for the "Beatles For Sale" cover I think.

Edited by TheBlackQueen