He's holy as they come

He says follow the lord and the Lord'll be good

And then he started callin me son#

Anyway...

3?!?!?!

That my friend is just plain greedy!

How do you sleep at night? :mad3:

Oh and if you ever lookin to sell one...:wink2:

Yeh Ive been collecting for over a year now .... I have soo much , thats just cause I bought loads of stuff early off ebay :thumb_yello:

Well aren't you full of good ideas! :blink:

I have nothing news worthy! But I have a signed drumstick! *is trying to make herself feel better*

Yeh I would love that :wub2:

It was right place right time really .. this time last year stuff was ebay for nothing at all.... now its insane :shocked:

Big Girl

UK CD single[/color]

• 01. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Album Version) - 4:08

• 02. Instant Martyr

• 03. Sweet Dreams (Are made Of This) (Live from Hong Kong)

• 04. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Tom Middleton Remix) - 5:52

7" Vinyl single

• A1. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Album Version) - 4:08

• B1. Standing In The Way Of Control (Live from Radio 1's One Big Weekend)

I have 3 questions please FD.

Is 'Instant Martyr' the demo version which I have never seen or heard :wink2: or is it a 'new' recording? Is 'Sweet Dreams' live but a good quality recording? And is 'Standing in the way of Control' much better quality than anything YouTube might have had but that I certainly haven't ripped?:wink2:

And another question.... who can play vinyl? There's no point trying to get theat one as it's been quite some time since I possessed a gramaphone (record player) :shocked:

I have 3 questions please FD.

Is 'Instant Martyr' the demo version which I have never seen or heard :wink2: or is it a 'new' recording? Is 'Sweet Dreams' live but a good quality recording? And is 'Standing in the way of Control' much better quality than anything YouTube might have had but that I certainly haven't ripped?

And another question.... who can play vinyl? There's no point trying to get theat one as it's been quite some time since I possessed a gramaphone (record player) :shocked:

I can have a try...

- Yup, it's the demo. I haven't seen or heard it either :wink2: so I can't compare :wink2: but I think :wink2: he left it unchanged. :naughty:

- That version of Sweet Dreams is very very nice!

- I have no idea, I can't play vinyl, I don't have a record player... My mum and dad have one, I should take my vinyl over to their place... I know there are record players with a USB option so that you can convert songs on vinyl to mp3 files. I might get one - one day. I love vinyl, it reminds me of the good old days. :wub2:

I can have a try...

- Yup, it's the demo. I haven't seen or heard it either :wink2: so I can't compare :wink2: but I think :wink2: he left it unchanged. :naughty:

- That version of Sweet Dreams is very very nice!

- I have no idea, I can't play vinyl, I don't have a record player... My mum and dad have one, I should take my vinyl over to their place... I know there are record players with a USB option so that you can convert songs on vinyl to mp3 files. I might get one - one day. I love vinyl, it reminds me of the good old days. :wub2:

Thanks, Blue.

I feel the need to spend money and as I can't go to any of the gigs I was looking at these. But even if I could still get them, I certainly couldn't play vinyl.

I downloaded Pull Tiger Tail's stuff after they supported Mika in May and downloading is what I always want to do. It's so efficient and neat.

I just got the Big Girl single today, and I must say, the Instant martyr is a very good audio recoding :thumb_yello: Not that I'm comparing it to anying else though...:mf_rosetinted:

Do you imagine that it might be different from and better quality than anything you haven't already heard? :wink2:

Hi, I got a question...:wink2:

I bought my licm last year march/april but I can't find ''my'' version anywhere...they all don't have as much songs on it as mine..:boxed: so now i'm kinda worried it's illegal...:mf_rosetinted:

1. grace kelly

2. lollypop

3. my interpretation

4. love today

5. relax

6. ring ring

7. any other world

8. billy brown

9. big girl

10. stuck in the middle

11. erase

12 happy ending/over my shoulder

is there anyone with the same amount of songs on his licm as I have?

Hi, I got a question...:wink2:

I bought my licm last year march/april but I can't find ''my'' version anywhere...they all don't have as much songs on it as mine..:boxed: so now i'm kinda worried it's illegal...:mf_rosetinted:

1. grace kelly

2. lollypop

3. my interpretation

4. love today

5. relax

6. ring ring

7. any other world

8. billy brown

9. big girl

10. stuck in the middle

11. erase

12 happy ending/over my shoulder

is there anyone with the same amount of songs on his licm as I have?

Isnt that the Europe version :thumb_yello:

Ruth did you get your answers ???

Linde, yours must be the Japanese version. I checked the tracklist on my Japanese version with yours and it's exactly the same, even in the same order.

I bought it from HMV Japan, with the tiny little stickers etc. And the cover says 'made in Japan' so it must be the Japanese version.