femifrosk

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@dreamer - love the tat!:wub2:

@ angi - is that a piercing?:shocked: where's the other end/ it looks as if you're just holding an earring between your teeth :aah: forgive me ignorance please :doh:

I finally - after weeks of just talking about it - got my left tragus pierced! And it hurt like heck! :shocked: When I got my right one done it wasn't painful at all, just general discomfort, but with this one I was like OMG this is serious. :aah: Hopefully the healing process won't be difficult.

whoo hoo!!.... and ouch!!

:naughty:

glad you finally got it :thumb_yello:hope the healing goes well too!:huglove: are u goin to use some topical antibiotic?

@ angi - is that a piercing?:shocked: where's the other end/ it looks as if you're just holding an earring between your teeth :aah: forgive me ignorance please :doh:

:lmao: :lmao: hahahaha :aah: :aah:

It's piercing yes :aah:

the other side is in my mouth, on the other side of tongue :aah::lmao:

@dreamer - love the tat!:wub2:

I think it's her tongue piercing... :teehee: Is there a jewel in the pin Ängi?

whoo hoo!!.... and ouch!!

:naughty:

glad you finally got it :thumb_yello:hope the healing goes well too!:huglove: are u goin to use some topical antibiotic?

Ouch indeed. :naughty: Smiling right now is painful!

Nah, just some antiseptic fluid for the first few days plus rinsing it thoroughly with warm water twice a day. They also recommend the seasalt + hot water solution for it.

not real :aah: but yes it is . bling bling ! :teehee::aah:

I have like.. 5 different colours of those balls.. white , pink, green, purple and blue =)

Oh yeah, I remember you posting the picture, that looks very good too! You're much braver than I am, those are the two piercings I'd still love to get but I'm too much of a wuss. :aah:

:aah: :aah: It's nooothing. :aah: tongue and belly ones are TOTALLY NOT painful. :wink2:

That's good to know. :blush-anim-cl: How long have you had your bellyring? Has there been any rejection with it?

Since 3rd January, this year =) umm.. no.. just that.. the wound fluid??? I dno what is this word :aah: google gave me.. :aah: That.. just.. lets that out..:aah: I dno if you understand :aah.

Since 3rd January, this year =) umm.. no.. just that.. the wound fluid??? I dno what is this word :aah: google gave me.. :aah: That.. just.. lets that out..:aah: I dno if you understand :aah.

Oh it's still kind of new then! :teehee: Yeah I know what you mean. :wink2: I was just wondering if you'd had any difficulties with it, one of my mates had major ones for several months after she took the piercing. :boxed: I guess it depends on the person as usual. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh it's still kind of new then! :teehee: Yeah I know what you mean. :wink2: I was just wondering if you'd had any difficulties with it, one of my mates had major ones for several months after she took the piercing. :boxed: I guess it depends on the person as usual. :blush-anim-cl:

oooh.. O.o did she have that up or down?

She had it on the upper part of the bellybutton. I'm not even sure she has it anymore, it grew out pretty fast (I'm not sure if that's the right term for it). :boxed:

Ooh.. weird.. O.o cause usually if you have it lower part, then you'll have probs with it.. cause I went to swimming two days after etc and nothing.. Maybe she didn't clean it with the .. umm.. correct aid?!

Ooh.. weird.. O.o cause usually if you have it lower part, then you'll have probs with it.. cause I went to swimming two days after etc and nothing.. Maybe she didn't clean it with the .. umm.. correct aid?!

Wow, seriously?! :shocked: I'm always overly cautious when I've got a new piercing, even today when I was on the bus to get back home. There were so many people and whenever someone walked past me I was screaming in my head like "Don't come near me, you'll smack me in the ear or something!" :roftl:

Maybe she just had bad luck with it. :dunno: Or she didn't treat it properly.

Wow, seriously?! :shocked: I'm always overly cautious when I've got a new piercing, even today when I was on the bus to get back home. There were so many people and whenever someone walked past me I was screaming in my head like "Don't come near me, you'll smack me in the ear or something!" :roftl:

Maybe she just had bad luck with it. :dunno: Or she didn't treat it properly.

Yea, really. It's okay. =) I have no limits cause I did it to upper part.

haha :aah: :aah:

yup. Obvously.. cause bellyring kindof needs special acid..

:lmao: :lmao: hahahaha :aah: :aah:

It's piercing yes :aah:

the other side is in my mouth, on the other side of tongue :aah::lmao:

aahh i still don't get how it's positioned but doesn't matter -it looks really pretty!:wub2:

Ouch indeed. :naughty: Smiling right now is painful!

Nah, just some antiseptic fluid for the first few days plus rinsing it thoroughly with warm water twice a day. They also recommend the seasalt + hot water solution for it.

:teehee:

cool! it'll feel better in no time, once u avoid smacking it :naughty:

Edited by nas

aahh i still don't get how it's positioned but doesn't matter -it looks really pretty!:wub2:

:aah: it's like.. the upper part of the piercing is just between my teeth :aah:

but thanks :wink2::wub2: