Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me yez :bleh:

a "classic" one

That's awesome. :thumb_yello:

I'm planing the same..

Go for it!

I've had mine for 5 years now and I'm still not sick of it. :biggrin2:

I stretched my ears a little more, they're 8mm now.

oor8mm.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

I have four. All on my earlobes. I got the first set done when I was like... 11. Then my sister, very randomly one day, asks if I'll get the second set. And I said I didn't care. I mean... if someone's going to shove needles in my ears for no good reason whatsoever? Count me in.:naughty:

But yes. The second set grew shut because I never wear earrings in them. And I only rarely wear earrings in the first set.

I sort of want to get my lip done. I used to want it really badly, but now I only want it a little.

hmm, well I just have one in each ear

but I'm hoping to get more

just in my ears though. anywhere else looks too uncomfortable

and I'm only 14 - I think you have to be older?

No, I don't think so.. I got my belly button pierced when I was 13.. :D

hmm, well I just have one in each ear

but I'm hoping to get more

just in my ears though. anywhere else looks too uncomfortable

and I'm only 14 - I think you have to be older?

You have to be 16 or older.

When you're younger you need permission from your parents... but most piercers aren't that strict when it comes to age.

Edit: Oh and I had a hood piercing. If you don't know what it is, google it.. or maybe don't google it if you're under 18.. :boxed:

Anyway I took it out cuz it caused embarassement on bumpy roads. :blush-anim-cl:

• 3 years later...

Wow, long time since this thread has been alive! :shocked: Anyways, I've been trying to find something like this on MFC so I'm bumping this one.

I've got a medusa and a labret piercing, aka cyber bites and I've also got my right tragus pierced and an outer conch piercing in my left ear. I also have three lobe piercings on my left ear and two on my right.

I'd love to get my tongue and my nipple pierced but I'm afraid of the possible complications, even though I've never had any serious ones with the ones I already have. :blush-anim-cl:

oh thank God there's a thread like this in time I'm needing it!

I'm not really sure to ask this, but my ear piercings are hurting a bit now... I pierced them in July, but I always wear earrings and my mum told me I should take them out to clean it. But I don't have the gut to take them out, since they're hurting...:dunno: Advice?

I'm not really sure to ask this, but my ear piercings are hurting a bit now... I pierced them in July, but I always wear earrings and my mum told me I should take them out to clean it. But I don't have the gut to take them out, since they're hurting...:dunno: Advice?

I had the same problem for more than a year. I thought that it never gets better but it did :blink:. I'm not an expert, but what I did - I took them out regulary allthough it hurt so bad. I cleaned them with diluted vodka but special cleansers are definitely better. :biggrin2:

There can be a lot of things that might make them a bit sore. What kind of jewelry are you wearing? If they're studded earrings, make sure they're not too tight. If the jewelry contains nickel it might irritate the piercing (I'm allergic to it so I always have to make sure my earrings are silver or at least don't contain 'rubbish' metals).

If you feel unsure about taking them off and cleaning them, make sure you rinse them well while you're taking a shower. Try to move the jewelry around a bit while doing this, too. This usually helps me to the point when they're not as sore anymore and I can take them off and clean them properly.

Feel free to ask me any time you want by the way, I've had some problems with my ear piercings and facial ones too so I'm glad if I can help! :teehee:

There can be a lot of things that might make them a bit sore. What kind of jewelry are you wearing? If they're studded earrings, make sure they're not too tight. If the jewelry contains nickel it might irritate the piercing (I'm allergic to it so I always have to make sure my earrings are silver or at least don't contain 'rubbish' metals).

If you feel unsure about taking them off and cleaning them, make sure you rinse them well while you're taking a shower. Try to move the jewelry around a bit while doing this, too. This usually helps me to the point when they're not as sore anymore and I can take them off and clean them properly.

Feel free to ask me any time you want by the way, I've had some problems with my ear piercings and facial ones too so I'm glad if I can help! :teehee:

OMM thank you soooo much :huglove: It's studded, and it's purely silver, so I guess that should be alright... :dunno:

I had the same problem for more than a year. I thought that it never gets better but it did :blink:. I'm not an expert, but what I did - I took them out regulary allthough it hurt so bad. I cleaned them with diluted vodka but special cleansers are definitely better. :biggrin2:

:shocked:

That's pretty hardcore! I could never do that, it burns sooo bad.

OMM thank you soooo much :huglove: It's studded, and it's purely silver, so I guess that should be alright... :dunno:

Anytime dear! :biggrin2:

Maybe you should just take them off and clean them? :dunno: It hurts like hell if they're in a bad condition, but once it's done they usually get better in no time. If you do take them out, make sure your hands are clean and use a special cleanser that is not too strong to clean both the jewelry and the actual pierced parts.

Anytime dear! :biggrin2:

Maybe you should just take them off and clean them? :dunno: It hurts like hell if they're in a bad condition, but once it's done they usually get better in no time. If you do take them out, make sure your hands are clean and use a special cleanser that is not too strong to clean both the jewelry and the actual pierced parts.

I think they're not that bad. When I rotate it, in which I do everyday, I could feel that it's moving, and they sometimes hurt :dunno: So I don't know, maybe I'll take them out in the weekend :biggrin2: thank you so much :thumb_yello:

hmm i have 2 pretty boring earlobe piercings now, but in the past i've had a belly button, left upper ear and nipple piercing...yea and i did the last one by myself. with a needle. can you say :eek:

hmm i have 2 pretty boring earlobe piercings now, but in the past i've had a belly button, left upper ear and nipple piercing...yea and i did the last one by myself. with a needle. can you say :eek:

u crazy..:aah:

I posted my pic too but I gues nobody was it =(