The piercing thread

femifrosk

this is a VERY stupid pic.. It's taken in the beginning that I got that piercing..:aah: :aah:

Foto0481.jpg

Wow, awesome! How long have you had your tongue pierced? Have you had any difficulties with it?

I think they're not that bad. When I rotate it, in which I do everyday, I could feel that it's moving, and they sometimes hurt :dunno: So I don't know, maybe I'll take them out in the weekend :biggrin2: thank you so much :thumb_yello:

Oh I forgot to ask, are you still wearing the same studs that your ears were pierced with? Whenever I get a new piercing and take it off for the first time it stings a lot, even if they're healed. But when you take them off and put back on a couple times it doesn't hurt anymore. :thumb_yello: I'm thinking your situation might be a bit similar. It's a good sign they're not hurting too bad though!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, awesome! How long have you had your tongue pierced? Have you had any difficulties with it?

It is !!! :teehee: well.. I've had it since... 28th of March.. this year. :original: and umm.. well.. It was VERY difficult to eat and stuf 3 first days.. becaues on the 2nd day it was VERY swollen.. Sucked.. but it's okay.. And.. I haven't had any other probs with that.:wink2:

Oh I forgot to ask, are you still wearing the same studs that your ears were pierced with? Whenever I get a new piercing and take it off for the first time it stings a lot, even if they're healed. But when you take them off and put back on a couple times it doesn't hurt anymore. :thumb_yello: I'm thinking your situation might be a bit similar. It's a good sign they're not hurting too bad though!

The first time I took it off was August. I'm suppose to take it out after 2 months, but I was over excited so the cause is they bleed :bleh: then the second time... October I think, and it was perfectly fine. I think I'm just a bit allergic to the normal earrings, 'cause after some days I wear them they start to sting my ears. My friends adviced that I should leave the normal earrings on so that my ears could get used to it, although it will hurt. I don't know if I could trust them or not, even though both of them had the same situation and did the same thing :dunno: sorry I talk a lot :bleh:

It is !!! :teehee: well.. I've had it since... 28th of March.. this year. :original: and umm.. well.. It was VERY difficult to eat and stuf 3 first days.. becaues on the 2nd day it was VERY swollen.. Sucked.. but it's okay.. And.. I haven't had any other probs with that.:wink2:

heyyy you look gorgeous in that pic! :wub2:

hmm i have 2 pretty boring earlobe piercings now, but in the past i've had a belly button, left upper ear and nipple piercing...yea and i did the last one by myself. with a needle. can you say :eek:

I've been thinking about doing this too, but I think it's better to leave it to the professionals... :teehee: I'm a bit worried about the pain though. It hasn't been really bad (except the medusa piercing, I had water rolling down my eyes because it stang so much!) for me, quite the contrary in fact. But getting your nip pierced doesn't sound exactly like a very pleasant experience... :roftl:

Oh yeah, I've heard from many people that it gets really swollen. I'm afraid that if I do get it pierced I'll choke on my own tongue while I'm sleeping or something. :roftl:

:shocked:

That's pretty hardcore! I could never do that, it burns sooo bad.

Naahh.. it's not that painful really:D

I have 2 earpiercings but I'd really want to do a 3rd one, but I'm not sure if I should. I'm afraid it would take as much time to recover as the last ones.

heyyy you look gorgeous in that pic! :wub2:

ty ! ^^ =)

Oh yeah, I've heard from many people that it gets really swollen. I'm afraid that if I do get it pierced I'll choke on my own tongue while I'm sleeping or something. :roftl:

Lol.:aah: You won't .. XD:aah: :aah:

u crazy..:aah:

I posted my pic too but I gues nobody was it =(

ur pic is cute! i could never do a tongue piercing! with my luck my tongue might get infected..:aah: also i LOVE your earrings :wub2:

I've been thinking about doing this too, but I think it's better to leave it to the professionals... :teehee: I'm a bit worried about the pain though. It hasn't been really bad (except the medusa piercing, I had water rolling down my eyes because it stang so much!) for me, quite the contrary in fact. But getting your nip pierced doesn't sound exactly like a very pleasant experience... :roftl:

well technically i am a professional...:biggrin2: mmost of my piercings get a bit infected the first few days but this one didn't..oc i wanted to pass out from the pain halfway through ..:aah::teehee:

well technically i am a professional...:biggrin2: mmost of my piercings get a bit infected the first few days but this one didn't..oc i wanted to pass out from the pain halfway through ..:aah::teehee:

You are?! Let me know if you ever come to Finland, you can pierce my cartilage a few more times, I'll pay you! :roftl:

I've never had a seriously infected piercing apart from my lobes. When I got the medusa it took sooooo long to heal though because the piercer who did it didn't pierce it correctly. :sneaky2: You're supposed to jam the needle through with one consistent push and she did it with two pushes... It's not like it's always a big deal but in my case it was, since it kind of damaged the spot where piercing ended up. Luckily it's all healed now. :teehee:

The first time I took it off was August. I'm suppose to take it out after 2 months, but I was over excited so the cause is they bleed :bleh: then the second time... October I think, and it was perfectly fine. I think I'm just a bit allergic to the normal earrings, 'cause after some days I wear them they start to sting my ears. My friends adviced that I should leave the normal earrings on so that my ears could get used to it, although it will hurt. I don't know if I could trust them or not, even though both of them had the same situation and did the same thing :dunno: sorry I talk a lot :bleh:

If you're allergic to the material of the earrings try golden ones, I've heard that they won't irritate the piercing but I'm not sure what that belief is based on. :dunno: You could also try ones that are made out of titanium or surgical steel, they use those materials in actual piercing jewelry so I'd say it's definitely a safe choice.

:lmao:

When I got my newest piercing done last January my older brother told me I'll end up looking like that one day... I think he even used that exact same picture.

Not for me . . . just now:

Perhaps when I'm a bit older . . .

1006.jpg

• 1 month later...
I have one of my ears streched 8mm, trying to gather courage to do the other one too :b

And i have 2 Helix piercings in one ear..

I don't really know about piercings, i guess i'm more into tattoos :b

Ooh I had both of my ears stretched too! My right one was 8mm and left one 6mm. I'm so tempted to put them back on but it would be the third time already. :roftl: I'm so indecisive.

Do you have a lot of tattoos?

Ooh I had both of my ears stretched too! My right one was 8mm and left one 6mm. I'm so tempted to put them back on but it would be the third time already. :roftl: I'm so indecisive.

Do you have a lot of tattoos?

Haha, I understand! Sometimes it's nice to have stretched ears but sometimes i regret it, when i find nice earrings! xD But i still love it! :)

I have 3 tattoos so far :)

Haha, I understand! Sometimes it's nice to have stretched ears but sometimes i regret it, when i find nice earrings! xD But i still love it! :)

I have 3 tattoos so far :)

Yes, that's exactly why I took them out, I got bored of them. :roftl: And even though you can wear hooped earrings if you have tunnel plugs I was always afraid they'd fall out. :teehee: I miss the plugs so badly every now and then, they're so cute!

Where do you have the tattoos? Are they big? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just interested because I'm going to get my first one done this year. :teehee:

Yes, that's exactly why I took them out, I got bored of them. :roftl: And even though you can wear hooped earrings if you have tunnel plugs I was always afraid they'd fall out. :teehee: I miss the plugs so badly every now and then, they're so cute!

Where do you have the tattoos? Are they big? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just interested because I'm going to get my first one done this year. :teehee:

I have the Nirvana smiley on my left foot and both my parents birthdates on my left arm :) I can put op some pictures in an album if you want? :)