The piercing thread

femifrosk

The nostril.I don't really like the septum piercings,even though I have a friend who has one :teehee: I just thought it would be nice to have a stud in my nose xD the woman who done my ears has one and it looks pretty :wub2:

Oh I see! :thumb_yello: I'd love to get a septum piercing but I don't think it would look good on me, my nose is pretty ugly. If I had a really pretty nose I'd definitely get a nose piercing, either the septum or the nostril, but maybe with a ring. :teehee:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I just got a bunch of piercing jewelry I ordered weeks ago and I'm so excited!

Here's the one piece I love the most, it's a little star-shaped pin for my tragus piercing.

tragus.jpg

Who knew taking a picture of your ear could be so hard. :teehee:

so purty!:wub2:

plz tell me the pic is in black and white :teehee:

I just got a bunch of piercing jewelry I ordered weeks ago and I'm so excited!

Here's the one piece I love the most, it's a little star-shaped pin for my tragus piercing.

tragus.jpg

Who knew taking a picture of your ear could be so hard. :teehee:

awww that's so pretty :wub2:

Oh, so you went for just the tragus in the end, not the whole face.

Prolly for the best.

Love it :biggrin2:

Oh no, that's my right ear, I got it pierced over a year ago. The one I was talking about was the left one, I'm getting that done soon. :teehee:

awww that's so pretty :wub2:

Thank you. :teehee:

I'm a bit disgusted to see my ear so big on the screen, it's killing me. I'm sorry for ever posting that picture. :aah:

Oh no, that's my right ear, I got it pierced over a year ago. The one I was talking about was the left one, I'm getting that done soon. :teehee:

Thank you. :teehee:

I'm a bit disgusted to see my ear so big on the screen, it's killing me. I'm sorry for ever posting that picture. :aah:

You're welcome.

Oh no,its quite okay.Its actually quite a pretty picture :aah: I love that piercing :wub2:

You're welcome.

Oh no,its quite okay.Its actually quite a pretty picture :aah: I love that piercing :wub2:

Hahah I'm glad you think so, I almost didn't post it at all, I don't know why it bothers me so much. :roftl:

I'm not sure if this is something you can actually say but I can highly recommend that piercing to everyone who's thinking about getting it. It's totally worth the long healing process. :wub2:

Thank you! I love it too. :teehee:

No, that's my actual skintone. I told you I was a bit on the paler side.

It's in B&W, exactly because of my hideous skintone. :naughty:

whew! i know u said you were pale but thst would'v been edward cullen territory :naughty:

don't say that - i think your ear looks cute!:wub2:

Hahah I'm glad you think so, I almost didn't post it at all, I don't know why it bothers me so much. :roftl:

I'm not sure if this is something you can actually say but I can highly recommend that piercing to everyone who's thinking about getting it. It's totally worth the long healing process. :wub2:

:teehee: I think its cos its you're ear...no one ever seems to be happy with their ears:aah:

hmm...I don't think I'll be getting that piercing,I think I'll just stick to trying to get my mum to allow me to get my nose pierced and get a scaffold piercing on my right ear.:teehee:

whew! i know u said you were pale but thst would'v been edward cullen territory :naughty:

don't say that - i think your ear looks cute!:wub2:

Sadly that's not too far away from the truth. :roftl:

Nawww, thanks! What a weird compliment when you think about it. :teehee:

:teehee: I think its cos its you're ear...no one ever seems to be happy with their ears:aah:

hmm...I don't think I'll be getting that piercing,I think I'll just stick to trying to get my mum to allow me to get my nose pierced and get a scaffold piercing on my right ear.:teehee:

Hmm, could be, could be... :teehee:

That sounds like a good plan. :thumb_yello: By the way do you happen to know how much it costs to get that scaffold done over there? Here it's like 65€. :boxed:

Sadly that's not too far away from the truth. :roftl:

Nawww, thanks! What a weird compliment when you think about it. :teehee:

Hmm, could be, could be... :teehee:

That sounds like a good plan. :thumb_yello: By the way do you happen to know how much it costs to get that scaffold done over there? Here it's like 65€. :boxed:

:teehee:

It does,doesn't it? :aah: hmm,I'm not sure.I'll check it out for you though,I could ask my boyfriend actually :aah::teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
I can't see the picture :no:

EDIT: ah! gonna go look... :biggrin2:

EDIT 2: :excite: Love it!!! Love the font too! :wub2:

It's just the regular Arial font, didn't want it to be all fancy :teehee:

It's more the saying that means something, not the font :b

And thanks to Astor for posting the picture!:biggrin2:

I finally - after weeks of just talking about it - got my left tragus pierced! And it hurt like heck! :shocked: When I got my right one done it wasn't painful at all, just general discomfort, but with this one I was like OMG this is serious. :aah: Hopefully the healing process won't be difficult.