femifrosk

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only got one piercing in each ear, and I think that's enough for me XD

Though I did once look at a body modification site, and saw a page about people getting their ears shaped like elf ears... maybe if I get filthy rich, I'll have that done someday!

Ear piercings are very normal!

But I hate seeing them on toddlers!!

And little boys...

Why would you do that?! :blink:

x

I can't stand seeing them on very young children... body modification should be the person's choice, otherwise it's just mutilation, IMO.

oh my gosh blue sky those pictures are just... :shocked: :shocked:

and it looks as if the girl has something implanted in her forehead aswell :shocked:

Yeah it's not a girl though. We had long discussions about that insert at the time. He had some in his hands too, in some other pics. They put the scary pose on just for my friend, a Canadian who was brave enough to ask if he could take their pic!!:biggrin2:

I can't stand seeing them on very young children... body modification should be the person's choice, otherwise it's just mutilation, IMO.

I hate it so much.

(no offence to anyone)

Especially if they are huge gold studs.

I hate that :thumbdown:

x

I've only got one piercing in each ear, and I think that's enough for me XD

Though I did once look at a body modification site, and saw a page about people getting their ears shaped like elf ears... maybe if I get filthy rich, I'll have that done someday!

There is one guy I saw who had horns inplanted in his head, looks like something out of Narnia...and I remember another guy who was getting jigsaw pieces tattooed all over his shaved head and face.

Those BM sites are super scary. Things you could never imagine that people do to themselves....

I hate it so much.

(no offence to anyone)

Especially if they are huge gold studs.

I hate that :thumbdown:

x

My daughter got her ears pierced for her birthday...:blink:

But she wanted it herself...:wink2:

She turned 7 yesterday but she wanted it when she was 3!! :shocked:

I thought 3 was really too young to do that, but now I was okay with it..:blush-anim-cl:

By the way.. I just have "normal" earpiercings too...:naughty:

I thought 3 was really too young to do that, but now I was okay with it..:blush-anim-cl:

By the way.. I just have "normal" earpiercings too...:naughty:

7 is fine! :biggrin2:

I mean like... 2 year olds! :thumbdown:

x

That's fine if that's what she wanted... ^_^ what I was trying to say is that I disagree with piercings on very young children (like, before they can even speak) because they can't make the decision themselves. I believe that body modification should be the choice of the person whose body is going to be modified, not anyone else's.

[EDIT] Ooh, sherry_baby managed to reply faster than me XD but yeah!

That's fine if that's what she wanted... ^_^ what I was trying to say is that I disagree with piercings on very young children (like, before they can even speak) because they can't make the decision themselves. I believe that body modification should be the choice of the person whose body is going to be modified, not anyone else's.

[EDIT] Ooh, sherry_baby managed to reply faster than me XD but yeah!

Yeah.. I got your point though...:wink2:

I just wanted to add something to this thread too...:roftl: :roftl:

I have 4 piercings in my right ear and 3 in my left- the difference in the numbers is because at the time, when I had the top one done for the right ear it hurt so much (cartilage) I didn't get it done in the left ear!! But it looks cool:blink:

I also have a piercing in my nose on the left hand side- this was forced on me!! (I know child abuse:naughty: ) When we went on a family holiday, I was 14 at the time. My mum insisted on all three sisters having it done. The "equipment" was a needle strerilised by burning in an open flame and an ice cube acting as anaesthetic...it was bloody painful! Someone described the pop- believe me the feeling is just as bad as the sound! The guns used in "modern" society is much more easier to deal with, as one can imagine...

There you go there's my story:bleh:

LOL. Anybody here? Where do you have piercing?

Post a picture.

piercings.jpg

Left ear: 5 normal rings, a 2 mm ring, 1 tunnel (6mm)

Right ear: 3 normal rings, 1 tunnel (also 6mm)

And the lipring.

I got my first earrings when I was erm.. 1 years old, maybe a little younger. My grandmother was a gypsy so it was tradition or something.

piercings.jpg

Left ear: 5 normal rings, a 2 mm ring, 1 tunnel (6mm)

Right ear: 3 normal rings, 1 tunnel (also 6mm)

And the lipring.

I got my first earrings when I was erm.. 1 years old, maybe a little younger. My grandmother was a gypsy so it was tradition or something.

Nah, I want a piercing in the lip too. Did it hurt?

Nah, I want a piercing in the lip too. Did it hurt?

A little, it really wasn't that bad. I thought getting my ears pierced (with a gun) was more painful than getting my lip done cuz the needle is really sharp.

I just have the regular one hole in each ear. I had it done when I was younger - back when I was old enough to take care of it. They still got infected so I had to the let the holes close up. It was painful getting the earrings out! Eventually I had them redone when I was a little older and was ready to give it another try.

I've always debated about getting one in the top of the ear. Some people tell me it hurts a LOT and it hurts when you roll over and rest that side of your head on the pillow. Then there's other that say it doesn't hurt much.

So yes, that's my boring ear piercing experience. I don't think I'd ever do anything other that my ears. I'm just not that brave! I also always think that it would be hard to blow your nose if you had it pierced lol!

Nooow as for my friends, well one of them has a lot of piercings and she has a hole big enough in both ears that she can fit her chapstick through it. :blink:

• 5 months later...