Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be a good idea o link the two threads...this one with mika on the mend....as it kind of follows the same thoughts.....

Not really, in this one he has pneumonia, in the other one he has an ear infection :yay:

would it be a good idea o link the two threads...this one with mika on the mend....as it kind of follows the same thoughts.....

Likem put them together you mean?

Steph, it's your job and all, but since you actually ask - No I don't think they should be put together! The other one is from a newspaper. Articles, even the smallest ones, have always had a seperate thread in here.

i'm here to help, .....::naughty:

Hehe!

So, the newest news in this Pneumonia thing is:

NIBE is considering to SUE Mika unless he proves that he's really sick.

But I don't really think that's going to happen :thumb_yello:

Ohh what a soap opera. :blink:

*read with a mysterious man's voice*

...Will Mika get sued?

...Is he gonna do the Oxegen?

...Was it pneumonia or not?

...Will his manager get fired? :thumbdown:

just air the next episode to MFC already please... :boxed:

Yoppappop, great to have the updates! :naughty:

...Will Mika get sued?

Just doing my job !! :thumb_yello::naughty:

But yeah... Actually some kind of suspens in the whole story :naughty:

*read with a mysterious man's voice*

...Will Mika get sued?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Someone should do a recap like "previously on MFC...." before starting on the new update next... (with the same mysterious man's voice)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Someone should do a recap like "previously on MFC...." before starting on the new update next... (with the same mysterious man's voice)

Ahh, so it seems... that it would help alot these days!

...WITH the mysterious man's voice. :thumb_yello:

*Deep voice* Previously on MFC :

- It all started about 2-3 weeks ago when he was having a "chest infection" during the gigs for the US tour, we never heard of after that... US Tour finished on June 17th

- Then he came back, and went to La Fête de la Musique in Paris and did quite a good performance, although it was just 2 songs on June 21st

- Then Glastonbury where he was great, playing in the mud and kissing Big Girls all around :wink2: Jun 22nd and 23rd

- Then the TBA Gig in Manchester, where some of us had the luck to go, June 27th

- Then he cancelled Switzerland, June 28th... Because of an "ear infection"... Then we learned after that that he had cancelled to preserve his voice for The Olympia

- Then he made his best gig ever at The Olympia, June 30th (recorded for DVD)

- Then iTunes festival July 1st, wasn't he quite good there ? I'm sorry, i didn't read the reports... Was on could 9

- Then on July 3rd, he cancels Nibe that is supposed to happen on July 4th, because he "lost his voice" and "has to keep it for Roskilde", already after a medical prescription...

- BUT performs for a secret gig in the same evening... None of us went to, but the reports from the press are as usual, fantastic

- Today, we learn that he cancels Roskilde July 6th, because "doctor said he had to keep his voice" and because now he's got pneumonia...

- BUT Oxegen and T in the Park are still ok for now, and they are on July 7th and 8th

- Then 3 "cool days" before hes supposed to go to Lyon (France) then Spain, etc.

ALL THAT TO SAY : don't you see something is going wrong ????? Not with his health, but with the oragnisation and the "suddent" decisions that have been made recently ? Could you please all open your eyes and realize that they're taking the piss ??? Well, at least, i don't know who, but SOMEONE is...

PNEUMONIA : he will not die, unless he turned 70 recently and got a lot of associate diseases, or live in far far country without any doctor or hospital around...

TRAVELLING doesn't weak your immune system at all, it's a legend. You're just tired. Unless you have something else that weakens your immune system.

So why not just wait until he cancels Oxegen and T in The Park, and maybe even Lyon and Spain to start being worried about his health THAT much ?

We all noticed the planning is crazy. But don't look for a reason when there is no other reason than a bad bad bad organization of things, that lead to exhaustion (which is human) that leads to cancelling "less important" gigs such as festivals where he still can be replaced... I mean, foreign festivals.

I hope he gets well soon :mf_rosetinted: .

We also know now that :

- Nibe thinks about sueing THEM if THEM don't provide any valid certifcate about why THEM cancelled

- A new article quoting the "spokeperson" states Mika has some ear infection... And says NOTHING about pneumonia

- He's still on at Oxegen, supposed to be on stage in 7 hours...

*Deep voice* Previously on MFC :

We also know now that :

- Nibe thinks about sueing THEM if THEM don't provide any valid certifcate about why THEM cancelled

- A new article quoting the "spokeperson" states Mika has some ear infection... And says NOTHING about pneumonia

- He's still on at Oxegen, supposed to be on stage in 7 hours...

The mysterious man's voice makes this all so much better! :cool:

Yes, I didn't think or mean in the first place that they would be sueing Mika (the boy)! Or course it will be THEM. :thumb_yello:

Oh, ear infection, ok. Well then he might just be able do the Oxegen. :fisch:

...and thank you for the theme song, it made the story complete. :biggrin2:

*theme song plays*

What's the theme song? Erase :blink:

erase my gig

surprise, you can eraaaaaaaaase my gig

keep trying to replace

a singer not on stage

with someobody else's face

:yay:

What's the theme song? Erase :blink:

erase my gig

surprise, you can eraaaaaaaaase my gig

keep trying to replace

a singer not on stage

with someobody else's face

:yay:

:lmao:

:lmao: Kata, you are so much funnier when you are bitter and twisted! :naughty:

:lmao: Kata, you are so much funnier when you are bitter and twisted! :naughty:

:blink: well that really is what I am now I guess :blink:

how's the next verse... everything's cool, my fee is paid, my conscience clean - excuses made :mf_rosetinted: