Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand whether he did or not...

But I don't understand the illness so whatever lol

I know that now silly head :naughty:

x

he did perform on Oxygen silly head. :naughty: Just not sure if he sang or not :blink: he may have just played the piano or something. but on the other hand, he may have sung and that bit just wasn't aired on the radio. :boxed:

but if he did sing, you would think that it would be?

I'm very puzzled about everything going on right now with him being ill and cancelling gigs and stuff.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I hope he gets some rest now and gets well soon!

god natt sötnos! *puss och kram*

he did perform on Oxygen silly head. :naughty: Just not sure if he sang or not :blink: he may have just played the piano or something. but on the other hand, he may have sung and that bit just wasn't aired on the radio. :boxed:

but if he did sing, you would think that it would be?

I'm very puzzled about everything going on right now with him being ill and cancelling gigs and stuff.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I hope he gets some rest now and gets well soon!

god natt sötnos! *puss och kram*

Yeah, I hope he just takes a break for a while, if he is sick.

God natt Elina, *kramar hårt*

x

Can't you just read the 2 or 3 LAST pages ?!!!! :blink: It's all written down !!!

- He performed at Oxegen on saturday evening

- His performance was one of the most "energetic and memorable" of this day (NME article)

What more do you need ? It seems clear that the illness story he gave to cancel the Danish festivals (aka pneumonia or ear infection that prevents him to sing) is bullsh*t and that they are fooling us !!!

And he will sing tonight at T in the Park and do another one of his wonderful performances !

Can't you just read the 2 or 3 LAST pages ?!!!! :blink: It's all written down !!!

- His performance was one of the most "energetic and memorable" of this day (NME article)

:blink:

sorry. it's just a lot of info and all is contradicting and confusing! guess I missed or forgot about that last update. :boxed:

so he did perform? well that's good, a bit of a relief, at least we know he's functioning. i still think he needs a well deserved vacation but what's a boy to do..

He ha sbeen touring for a while now, I think he just needs to take a break but I'm not his management else I would let him know lol

What more do you need ? It seems clear that the illness story he gave to cancel the Danish festivals (aka pneumonia or ear infection that prevents him to sing) is bullsh*t and that they are fooling us !!!

And he will sing tonight at T in the Park and do another one of his wonderful performances !

That was a bit harsh but I can understand why you said it.

However, many of us haven't kept up with this thread because it moves awfully fast and most of it is just peoples' opinions and not many facts.

sorry. it's just a lot of info and all is contradicting and confusing! guess I missed or forgot about that last update. :boxed:

I agree.

Most of it, as I said, is just peoples' opinions of how to cure his illness...

x

That was a bit harsh but I can understand why you said it.

However, many of us haven't kept up with this thread because it moves awfully fast and most of it is just peoples' opinions and not many facts.

I agree.

Most of it, as I said, is just peoples' opinions of how to cure his illness...

x

I agree with all of the above! :blink:

If people are getting upset about some not quite following, they should just stop posting opinions and speculations and stick to updating the facts. :blink:

(Just to clarify: I don't mean to be rude in any way. Nor am I saying that I think you shouldn't post your thoughts or opinions. :wink2: )

I wasn't being rude. Just amazed at how you don't read before posting since the info has been said around 4 threads and not all of them moving so fast... It's been said in the Oxegen thread. It's been said not many pages before this one.

Anyway. Update : he's playing T in the Park tonight until proven else.

:biggrin2: Better.

I want him at the top of the form for Florence :punk:

please allow a little more tolerance when replying as sometimes the choice of words can easily upset others

please allow a little more tolerance when replying as sometimes the choice of words can easily upset others

What is the point reposting it here since you ALREADY PMed me about that ? :blink: And since i ALREADY replied i wouldn't post anything more in this thread ?

You come to the thread waaaaaaaay after the battle and post it to show everybody that you're "doing your mod job" ? PLEASE... :lmao:

Now you made me lie :bleh: Ok, from now on, no more posts from me here :thumb_yello:

I wasn't being rude. Just amazed at how you don't read before posting since the info has been said around 4 threads and not all of them moving so fast... It's been said in the Oxegen thread. It's been said not many pages before this one.

Anyway. Update : he's playing T in the Park tonight until proven else.

I think it's just that people see "wow 65 pages" and they read part of it, they already know almost everything interesting, but they think that there has to be more to it lol although you summed it up pretty well in 2 sentences...

at least that is how it was for me! I haven't read all the pages and I hope I didn't miss anything important!

I don't think he has pneumonia. He did a great performance at Oxegen! So...:wink2:

He hasn't no. But this was before he played. :cheerful_h4h:

It was just what them told Roskilde

News :lmfao:

Først aflyste den engelske sanger Mika, der hitter med nummeret â€Grace Kellyâ€, sin koncert pÃ¥ Nibe Festival, og torsdag fulgte afbuddet til fredagens koncert pÃ¥ Roskilde Festival.

Afbuddene skyldes lungebetændelse.

Mika skulle have spillet på Arena, der er festivalens næststørste scene, kl. 23:30 fredag.

Festivalen arbejder nu på højtryk for at finde en afløser.