NIBE is sueing MIKA? .. Or threatening with it at least

EnFa

This is not stupid. He cancels the show, plays a secret concert, doesn't prove his ill, cancels Roskilde and and he hasn't cancelled Oxegen.

I understand what's wrong. Mika isn't cheap (he's actually very well dressed )

Aww, i love the way you put that. But it's really hard to say, because something is fishy and well we don't know if it Mika himself or the Management. Mika does say he's able to do what he wants in the end.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no :no::biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Sry...I thought u guys got mad at be because I made a comment (a rather large and red one) about A.W and L.A not gettin their acts together...oh well, it was one of the reasons I love him so much, he cares and tries never to miss a gig...he needs a break poor guy

what ya wrote sounded to me like what i was saying was stupid...which, well, I don't think it was because I KNOW they did perform at that gig....

oh well...I'm to into Live Earth right now...praying to God U2 will show up somewhere...very unlike them to not be on the setlist...but I'm not gunna get my hopes up

that would b so cool if Mika was invited to performed

edit: I'm confused, this was a "secret" gig???

edit #2: oh...okay, I think I get it now, Mika was dogging around... :o...oh

Aww, i love the way you put that. But it's really hard to say, because something is fishy and well we don't know if it Mika himself or the Management. Mika does say he's able to do what he wants in the end.

Thank you!!

Maybe Mika is in need of a little - i dunno - ENFA? .. Or maybe this Enfa?

he said it more than once.

How long ago was that? I read that He said it as well but what kind of time do you think he has as of late, being sick and all, with a schedule as crazy as his? I mean, i 'm just curious. I'd be surprise if he is with all the new treads that keep popping up.

:thumb_yello:

How long ago was that? I read that He said it as well but what kind of time do you think he has as of late, being sick and all, with a schedule as crazy as his? I mean, i 'm just curious. I'd be surprise if he is with all the new treads that keep popping up.

I don't think he's reading right now, but he'll have more time off soon. There's a video of him saying it, at Sivans myspace :thumb_yello:

Oh i know about the video, But thanks!:punk: Thats actually where i heard him say it. :thumb_yello:

yop was being sarcastic.

but yes he said it to sivan, he said to us in milano and in several other occasions. I don't think he knows all the thread in details o.c. but maybe just what's going on generally.

yop was being sarcastic.

but yes he said it to sivan, he said to us in milano and in several other occasions. I don't think he knows all the thread in details o.c. but maybe just what's going on generally.

haha - i hope he sees the threads about his sickness and gives us some details!

Could be, because he was there but we didn´t hear anything from his mouth...:boxed:

I deleted the message, but you can leave it like that!! :naughty:

What do you mean by that? Playback? :shocked:

WOW !! :shocked: That sounds weird - but I'd like to hear it sometime .. So - he was actually there, he played, but he didn't sing ??

It's understandable, though .... :blink:

He apparently just stood there. That is SO sad. :( I bet he was embarrassed! Poor guy...