any aerosmith fans??

hunnyangel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i bet mika would do!! so... why wouldn't they! i mean they've been around for donkeys!! (no offense to them coz their still fabby!)

donkey? XD

yeh but if Mika would come here it would be the first time.. I don't think any artist been here two times :blink:

50 cent will come here.. that's a big WOW :lmfao:

donkey? XD

yeh but if Mika would come here it would be the first time.. I don't think any artist been here two times :blink:

50 cent will come here.. that's a big WOW :lmfao:

lol, why don't you think they'll be back... i really will annoy them until you can see them!!! lol

or i could pee them off till they give you plane tickets to come here in england and we'll go together!!

lol, why don't you think they'll be back... i really will annoy them until you can see them!!! lol

or i could pee them off till they give you plane tickets to come here in england and we'll go together!!

lol you can't rest until I've seen them? :lol3:

haha yeah, definately not, since I'm already going to England to see Mika, where will I get the money? XD (not that I wouldn't want to go with you :P)

lol you can't rest until I've seen them? :lol3:

haha yeah, definately not, since I'm already going to England to see Mika, where will I get the money? XD (not that I wouldn't want to go with you :P)

nope and i'll keep fighting for you!!! lol

awww you're too sweet :blush-anim-cl: i'd like to go with you too! :)

• 4 months later...

AAAAAAAA!!!!!

i can't actually stop singing their songs today... or anytime!!!

i just can't stop it!

at the moment i'm watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vTzPbn6Hdk&playnext=1playnext_from=QL :lmfao:

i can't get this out my head, or just push play in japan 2002, or spiderman (japan 2002), remember (walking in the sand), sunshine, fly away from here, shut up and dance...... the list is continuous!

i wish they could come back to england and i could go watch, i was in turkey when they were here:tears:

anyone else a fan that keeps singing aero songs??

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

yay!! i just realized a little while ago that i have always loved aerosmith, but never knew it :lol3:

i realized it after watching Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band for the first time and wgen Aerosmiths part, doing "come together, came on i realized that i knew and liked their version better than The Beatles.

so i looked them up on youtube and was shocked to see how many of their songs i would hear daily on the radio, all songs i loved of course! so i put together a cd and realized that i already knew so many songs that i didnt have enough room on one cd!

i thought it was funny that some of my favourite songs were by them and i didnt even know it. their name and the songs had no connection to me until after that show.

now i love them!

• 3 weeks later...

i just happen to be listng to them roght now. i love them so much. i like Love in an Elevator which is what is playing right now.:biggrin2:

*GASP*

my sister paused it so she could talk on the phone!!!:shocked:

her friends are nowhere near as important as my aerosmith!

i'll teach her a lesson!!!:mad3:

haha, i walked toward her ve her a dirty look, she turned it back on before i even got to her.:lol3:

• 1 year later...
Does any of you know if Steven is back after his stage accident or its over w. Aerosmith? (God i hope not. A dream to see em live)

Looks like all is well; they did a gig recently. :wub2:

http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/1220229/pid/302766

I would love to see them live too, I just hate HATE stadium shows. :aah:

Uncle Stevie still rocks this wayyyyy!

And those were the days! I was 7 then LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwJPltexB2Q&feature=related

that's a real cool vid,thanks for sharing!!

i forgot about this thread :doh:

i bought about 5 CD's after i discovered them... relized i knew all the songs :roftl: (i also noticed i can't spell to saev my damn life)

x

that's a real cool vid,thanks for sharing!!

i forgot about this thread :doh:

i bought about 5 CD's after i discovered them... relized i knew all the songs :roftl: (i also noticed i can't spell to saev my damn life)

x

Oh, don't bother, we're all Mika fans we're used to it by now...:teehee::biggrin2: