If you could ask mika 1 question.....

orangepag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember why he said he gets mad?

Because he is not a pony! Geez, isn't it pretty obvious that most people don't want strangers touching their hair? He said he doesn't make music so that people can come up and molest him on the street.

Anyway, it appears a lot of you really want to hear Mika say "no." :naughty:

--Jack

(P.S. In the simplest terms, in my question I would like to ask what "story" means to him and how exactly he wants to incorporate that into his current and future musical endeavors. It would necessitate some follow-up questions though, because I don't just want him to tell me the usual "I like telling stories with my music and I like them to be open-ended." I want to know why he thinks an open-ended story is preferable, how that plays out in his own life, his opinion on the function of stories in our culture in general, and how and to what purpose he has used his own personal stories from childhood till now.)

under the condition that "no" also means "yes", will you marry me? :mf_lustslow:

why? i must be missing something. :boxed:

btw, where did he say that he gets mad when people ask to run their fingers through his hair?

I can direct you to the answer to your first question:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6077&page=27&highlight=fancy+chicken

Hmm... why did you write Grace Kelly?

Oh wait, that's what everyone else asks:naughty:

Honestly, I would probably ask something like if you could spend the day with one person, for the past or now, who would that person be and why?

will you sleep with me? :mf_lustslow:

*Off topic*

natalie please tell me where you got your signature pic from?:wink2: Was it from his early modelling days? It sure looks like it!!

*Off topic*

natalie please tell me where you got your signature pic from?:wink2: Was it from his early modelling days? It sure looks like it!!

He never had any early modeling days. :naughty: That one is an old photo though, I don't think we know how exactly it came up...

I'm sorry, but I don't find this at all funny, however it was meant to be taken...I do realise that it is supposed to be funny i.e several interviews being cut and pasted together- but it really is in bad taste. IMO

Really? :blink: Just a fake interview about how he was born in Disneyland and his middle name is Cupcake and stuff? I'm just confused... I could even maybe see why some of the other, more naughty ones could be perceived as in bad taste, but what is offensive here?

--Jack

He never had any early modeling days. :naughty: That one is an old photo though, I don't think we know how exactly it came up...

Yes, I know that...:wink2: I just thought that it looked very much like it came from a modelling shoot.

=Really? :blink: Just a fake interview about how he was born in Disneyland and his middle name is Cupcake and stuff? I'm just confused... I could even maybe see why some of the other, more naughty ones could be perceived as in bad taste, but what is offensive here?

--Jack

I did say that I realise it's was meant to be tongue in cheek and funny, but I don't actually find it funny...what you quote:

=Really? :blink: Just a fake interview about how he was born in Disneyland and his middle name is Cupcake and stuff?

...can be seen as funny if you don't mind havng the p*** taken out of you. I never said I found it offensive, just not in good taste:

What do you think is the greatest misconception is about you?

“everything…this is all make-believe...its all fake.. I devour people’s brains..yes…am I very very bad?...no no its sick”

But, hey whatever tickles your fancy...right?

Ah... all right. :thumb_yello: Though Mika himself loves to tease and take the piss sometimes you know... :wink2: Mr. "I make things up in interviews when I'm bored," hehe.

--Jack

Yes. You're quite right he has said that, I tend to forget the things he has said when they contradictory.

This fake interview leaves me wondering what the underlying reasons for doing it are. - Apart from the obvious or course, taking the piss etc...Who knows??