Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Katy Perry (in my top friends amazing artist) needs good looking ladies for her new video. There is good pay, and the shoot is tomorrow so you'd need to be free all day tomorrow.

Shoot me a message and i'll relay it to her.

thanks skeet"

DJ Skeet Skeet bulletin on myspace...

I hate you LA people... With all my heart... F*ck Paris...

I saw Katy Perry perform yesterday in NY! :punk: She was really fantastic, fun, and so funny on-stage. Quite adorable in person, too. Also, she did her entire set in stilettos, and jumped all around in them and I have no idea how she managed it. She was so excited, she said, to see people "other than her friends and family" coming to her show. I told her that in about a year or so, she might actually miss the time when she could walk around the club after her performance with her friends and not be mobbed, but she said she wasn't convinced. :bleh: We shall see in a year! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.

Edit: not mine, but from the same show:

--Jack

I saw Katy Perry perform yesterday in NY! :punk: She was really fantastic, fun, and so funny on-stage. Quite adorable in person, too. Also, she did her entire set in stilettos, and jumped all around in them and I have no idea how she managed it. She was so excited, she said, to see people "other than her friends and family" coming to her show. I told her that in about a year or so, she might actually miss the time when she could walk around the club after her performance with her friends and not be mobbed, but she said she wasn't convinced. :bleh: We shall see in a year! :naughty::thumb_yello:

How cool that you got to see Katy -- she's not playing anywhere near

me except in the Warped Tour, and I'm not going to go to that, I'm

afraid.

Great photos! And yes, I'm interested in seeing yours, too, Jack!

:)

dcdeb

--Jack

Very nice, love the pictures =] (even if they aren't yours haha)

I am hoping to see her on Warp tour. Her music is amazing and Madonna is already supporting her, so i'm sure the walking around after shows is going to come to an and soon- i hope to see her before that happens!

Glad to hear to had a great time:thumb_yello:

I hope she comes to thre UK soon :( Or I hope she does gigs in L.A or New York in September when I'm there! (I bet she'll do a gig in London while I'm in the States :blink:)

I really hope she performs here too, I sent her a message, kinda suggesting she should come hear.. it says she read it, but who knows.. *crosses fingers*

I really hope she performs here too, I sent her a message, kinda suggesting she should come hear.. it says she read it, but who knows.. *crosses fingers*

I've sent her about 50 messages asking that since last January and haven't had much luck :naughty:

I've sent her about 50 messages asking that since last January and haven't had much luck :naughty:

Well, we'll have to keep on trying then :cool: .. Or anyone who meets her at her gigs wanna ask for us loenly, desperate Europeans? :tears:

Pics for Rilo and others--though they are pretty crappy.

:blush-anim-cl:

KatyPerry4.jpg

KatyPerry3.jpg

KatyPerry5.jpg

KatyPerry1.jpg

KatyPerry2.jpg

I didn't really want to ask her for a photo 'cause I was the first to talk to her after, and I'd already talked to her awhile and others were waiting their turn, so instead I just took one of her talking to other people when I was leaving the main room to go to the bar. :-P I ran into her again when she was leaving, but I am against drunk pictures.

KatyPerrychat1.jpg

Meanwhile, here are some rather better photos of her by Tod, a photographer I stood next to/met at the venue. (See, I knew he was going to send me his pics so I didn't really bother taking my own.)

--Jack

KatyPerry4.jpg

KatyPerry3.jpg

KatyPerry5.jpg

KatyPerry1.jpg

KatyPerry2.jpg

I didn't really want to ask her for a photo 'cause I was the first to talk to her after, and I'd already talked to her awhile and others were waiting their turn, so instead I just took one of her talking to other people when I was leaving the main room to go to the bar. :-P I ran into her again when she was leaving, but I am against drunk pictures.

KatyPerrychat1.jpg

Meanwhile, here are some rather better photos of her by Tod, a photographer I stood next to/met at the venue. (See, I knew he was going to send me his pics so I didn't really bother taking my own.)

--Jack

Wow great pics Jack! :thumb_yello: Thanks for posting them.

KatyPerry4.jpg

KatyPerry3.jpg

KatyPerry5.jpg

KatyPerry1.jpg

KatyPerry2.jpg

KatyPerrychat1.jpg

--Jack

thanks love !

"against drunk pictures" :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

Thank youuu.

(pff those so aren't crappy, they're not even blurry. :shocked: And here I was bracing myself...)

Well, they suck in comparison to Tod's, ne? :blush-anim-cl:

Anyways, yup, there it is. And yes, she plays guitar--both acoustic and electric. :thumb_yello: She also dances around a lot.

--Jack

Well I think most peoples' would juxtaposed with Tod's :naughty:...nahh they're fine, but I looked at some of his and they are indeed pretty amazing.

Sounds like the show was fun and had a good energy. I hope she stops by near me next fall sometime.

• 2 weeks later...