Katy Perry

Ioana

i propose we just cut off this discussion and go back to our usual worshipping :naughty: since obviously MrsBrightside was being purely provocative and making people talk about her... but is not really transgressive and brave... just my opinion :ap_rosetinted:

You're right Yoppa, and it would not be really brave and transgressive to keep discussing a fact that's so obvious.

Katy = Amazingness

No discussion needed:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm realizing that I like her acoustics and "demos" better than the actual "album" versions. The more produced they are make her voice less.. distinguishable.

Where can I find them?:wink2:

Sure, I'm at my aunt's house though so it might take a while. The internet connection is really slow. Can I just PM them to you when they're ready?

Yes of course you can!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Yop, can you please have a chat with Katy and tell her to play a club in Toronto.

Thanks.

:biggrin2:

And London too maybe? :fisch:

And Amsterdam please :wub2: !

he he, she's a busy one, now...

someone asked for europe, though, and she replied that first they were releasing the album in the US june 17th then Warped Tour all summer long, then they were to conquer the rest of the world :wink2:

and as you wait : SURPRISE !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQpJjqnVNU

The video premiered on myspace today and yours truely (me) put it on youtube... you can watch it on either myspace or youtube, it's in her vids on myspace, and click on the link for youtube... now that's she's quite big and with Capitol, i'm not sure how long the video is gonna be up until someone says "no" for copyright violation... one of my vids already got removed directly by youtube for that reason, but i don't even know what video it is :roftl: :roftl: anyway, as i type, this one is still up :thumb_yello:

yep ! since today ! freshly baked :naughty:

Yes! (not sure if this is old news, but..) Apparently she's in teen vogue this month as well=]!

C.D. is out soon! I showed my friend Claire to Katy yesterday and she's a fan now!:punk:

She's not kissing any girls. :no:

--Jack

i know! i was kind of hoping she would! no cherry chapstick that i could see. I guess you can't have everything..

I kind of hoped it would be a bit like the U R So Gay vid (just with the general craziness in a good way), but i like it and gave it a good review.

I think the kiss would have been good for promo,i mean if u say there's girl on girl action,a swarm of horny teens will run watch

then again,it will probably get censored,but that can turn into publicity too,because all that is censored or forbidden automatically becomes interesting

anyway,the video is great,best one yet

he he, she's a busy one, now...

someone asked for europe, though, and she replied that first they were releasing the album in the US june 17th then Warped Tour all summer long, then they were to conquer the rest of the world :wink2:

and as you wait : SURPRISE !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQpJjqnVNU

The video premiered on myspace today and yours truely (me) put it on youtube... you can watch it on either myspace or youtube, it's in her vids on myspace, and click on the link for youtube... now that's she's quite big and with Capitol, i'm not sure how long the video is gonna be up until someone says "no" for copyright violation... one of my vids already got removed directly by youtube for that reason, but i don't even know what video it is :roftl: :roftl: anyway, as i type, this one is still up :thumb_yello:

Thanks Yoppappop!

I love that song!:wub2:

She's not kissing any girls. :no:

--Jack

Yes! (not sure if this is old news, but..) Apparently she's in teen vogue this month as well=]!

C.D. is out soon! I showed my friend Claire to Katy yesterday and she's a fan now!:punk:

i know! i was kind of hoping she would! no cherry chapstick that i could see. I guess you can't have everything..

I kind of hoped it would be a bit like the U R So Gay vid (just with the general craziness in a good way), but i like it and gave it a good review.

no, she's not kissing any girl... but the song is not about her :wink2: just for information...

anyway... i think it's not such a bad thing that everything is highly suggested but not shown (the kiss), it makes it a bit less heavy and people who already categorized her as an "homophobic b*tch" or on the other hand as a "f*cking lesbo" on youtube won't know what to say as she's not showing off anything... and it'll give me a bit of rest with the comments :naughty:

just kidding : i'm all for suggesting and not showing, and the video works for me, and the fact that it is a beautiful video (the images are glow and pink and girly not that it's my thing, but i think the result is quite nice to see) does add... and she put Kitty Purry in it !! :wub2::bleh: she couldn't make the same style as the Ur So Gay one, as it's a very particular style and Ur So Gay was not supposed to launch the album... i think the video with the budget they had was more something to have fun with (and to give people something to talk about) than a real promotion video, which the I Kissed A Girl one is... cf the "copyright Capitol Records" at the end of it, that Ur So Gay doesn't have... And she can't always make the same videos... Would be boring in the end...