Katy Perry

Ioana

I thought i would that here :fisch:

T/F There is/was more than friendship between you and Mika.

Fasle. Of course he's GORGEOUS... and everyone wants to do him... but we are just pals. (mikafanclub!!! you dirty birdies)

(context : we did a T/F questionnaire, she answered all the questions... And i asked this one, just for you guys :biggrin2:)

I don't want to do him. :sneaky2::thumbdown: No generalisation please! :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one looking forward to the standoff between Scott Mills and the big guy next Wednesday night:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

I take it most people heard Scotts show yesterday?

No, I didn't. What's gonna be happening?

Am I the only one looking forward to the standoff between Scott Mills and the big guy next Wednesday night:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

I take it most people heard Scotts show yesterday?

Why would most people have heard Scott Mills' show then?

I had a CD on then when I got home I put the tv on.

Oh and as I'm subscribed here now, I recall something funny from last weekend. Katy performed at a German game show on Saturday night and when she finished, the host, Stefan Raab (we all know him well for having compared Mika so nicely to Daniel Küblböck after he had perfomed there last year... :naughty:) came over to her to say 'hello/thank you'... and she just gave him her mic, as she probably thought he was from the ordinary staff :naughty: - well done, Katy! :naughty::punk:

well, there are affinities between M&K...see how M spoke to the icecreaman in Syria :meow:

btw, that kublwhatever is my new idol! :dance_man:

:floor:

Well, to be fair, the Kublwhatever had a massive makeover throughout the last year or so. Apparantly he got good image advice and a vocal coach and someone to put him in proper clothes.. but at the time of the incident descibed above he was noone anybody seriously wanted to be compared to :roftl:

Well apart from the fact that I'm not being serious (hence the smilies), I just mentioned the Scott Mills thing, as yesterday on his show he was getting excited about the fact that Katy said on Jo Whileys show yesterday (did anyone catch THAT!) that between himself, Chappers and Becky, Katy said she would kiss Scott, as he was rather good looking, and was he married:naughty:.

And you can still catch both Katy's Live Lounge appearance on Jo's show and Scotts constant carping on about what she said on it, on his show from yesterday www.bbc.com/radio1/listenagain

Well apart from the fact that I'm not being serious (hence the smilies), I just mentioned the Scott Mills thing, as yesterday on his show he was getting excited about the fact that Katy said on Jo Whileys show yesterday (did anyone catch THAT!) that between himself, Chappers and Becky, Katy said she would kiss Scott, as he was rather good looking, and was he married:naughty:.

And you can still catch both Katy's Live Lounge appearance on Jo's show and Scotts constant carping on about what she said on it, on his show from yesterday www.bbc.com/radio1/listenagain

Yes I actually did, although I live in a country far, far away!:naughty:

Well, at least the end of it, and I have to say that I appreciate that girl more by the minute.

She is talented and funny. And her music!:wub2:

Everyday I think with pain about the fact that I will miss her show in London the 24!

But I just couldn’t make it!:crybaby:

Oh and as I'm subscribed here now, I recall something funny from last weekend. Katy performed at a German game show on Saturday night and when she finished, the host, Stefan Raab (we all know him well for having compared Mika so nicely to Daniel Küblböck after he had perfomed there last year... :naughty:) came over to her to say 'hello/thank you'... and she just gave him her mic, as she probably thought he was from the ordinary staff :naughty: - well done, Katy! :naughty::punk:

Yes, that was quite funny :wink2:

But some days later Katy was invited to the "main show" of Stefan Raab tv total, and she gave him another microphone (as a present) :naughty:

lol, I guess she was told right after that "incident" on the Saturday show who Stefan really was...

So excited about next week :D Wish I could of gone to Water Rats but the music video compensated alot:naughty:

who's actually going to Scala? Ive completely lost track now..i've been away for a while!

Danika, Sari, Sarahlou, Jems, me, Rose, don't know about Laura, Yoppa probably. Don't know who else

Usual suspects. :naughty:

I am surprised.

then you don't listen to me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: i said it before...

No, i'm not re-doing the Mika madness... Focusing on the French (even parisian, to be honest) appearances... I know she will be very disappointed, but life's unfair... she's a big girl... And you too guys... stay strong ! :tears:

then you don't listen to me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: i said it before...

No, i'm not re-doing the Mika madness... Focusing on the French (even parisian, to be honest) appearances... I know she will be very disappointed, but life's unfair... she's a big girl... And you too guys... stay strong ! :tears:

Don't worry, I'll manage! And I'm sure Katy will too! :thumb_yello:

My darling Beau interviewed her for some Dutch tv show. (Sorry about the crappy quality of this vid, my videocard is rubbish.. The audio is good though!)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8bKegkBLT0w

It's completely random.

Beau pretty much sucks as an interviewer but remains hawt. :wub2:

:roftl: Never knew your Beau taping skills would be this convenient but please do NEVER send me a video of Beau half naked again....I do not think he is sexy:roftl: