• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carolescu,public means of transportation have made you go bad

:glasses3:

Speaks the girl who made an instant decision to go allll the way to London just to see Katy Perry :mf_rosetinted:Yes I know the real reason was just to see moi really.

:naughty: Welll to give you a boring answer.. :bleh: I'm going partly 'cause I really want to go to a gig of hers. Partly 'cause I desperately wanna go to London. And I wouldn't have gone would Ralph 53 not have lived there. :das:

All 3 gigs ?

Oh no, only the one in June! (I'm not like Danika :naughty:) The other ones are in the beginning of the year sometime I think :bleh:

:naughty: Welll to give you a boring answer.. I'm going partly 'cause I really want to go to a gig of hers. Partly 'cause I desperately wanna go to London. And I wouldn't have gone would Ralph 53 not have lived there. :das:

Oh no, only the one in June! (I'm not like Danika :naughty:) The other ones are in the beginning of the year sometime I think :bleh:

Aren't you glad I live in London? You'd be so lost without me :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

I will take that as a compliment... :)

Aren't you glad I live in London? You'd be so lost without me :mf_rosetinted:

I will take that as a compliment...

I am. :punk: Pfft, tell it like it is. You need me. :mf_rosetinted: (But yeah, I am counting on your guidance around town :lmfao: I have THE worst sense of location. :doh::naughty:)

Take it anyway you like. :naughty:

I am. :punk: Pfft, tell it like it is. You need me. :mf_rosetinted: (But yeah, I am counting on your guidance around town :lmfao: I have THE worst sense of location. :naughty:)

Take it anyway you like. :naughty:

Ha! :mf_rosetinted: You better start playing nice if you don't want to end up sleeping on the streets.

Compliment it is :)

Amm..sorry if this been already posted but i just find it and i think it's sooo amazing and different from her right now.. amm.. well it's her 1st album songs. If you haven't heard any of these, enjoy :thumb_yello:

Growing pains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTE_rNt6268

And the rest of..

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=missmissy1027&view=videos

such a waste..such a waste... i actually liked him,ever since he pretended to be a 16 year old boy :roftl:

Whats waste from you is gold from others :naughty:

Loved the video. I even cried with the video , yeaah im pretty sensitive lol