i want mika's.....

purplegrape

Omg that sounds soo wrong :naughty:

yeah but oh so fricken funny lmfao :lol3: I'd love Mika's lollipop too, & i'll happily suck hard on it or soft 'tis up to him:wink2: (you think I'm being really dirty now don't you lol I may well be being innocent :fisch: you never know :wink2:) you be the judge of that one hahaha

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg that sounds soo wrong :naughty:

:roftl:

Cause it is!

BABIES, I WANT HIS BABIES.

zhhhhz.

ME TOO!!!!

I'm willing to share Mika though you see because I figure if I have is child(ren) then he has to come around some which means I'll have some time with him. If you want to have his child(ren) too then I can deal with that cause I still have him a bit. :naughty:

At this point, I'm not gonna be picky any more :mf_rosetinted:

I want Mika's iPhone, I mean I have one of my own (its currently broken :thumbdown:) but if you think about it his has some of the new songs in it (from the MikaPlayer) his random pics (like the 1 from the studio sweets), some cool contacts (Louboutin :naughty:), and maybe some vids :naughty: Also, if he wants it back we are gonna have to meet up somewhere :das:

Mika has an iPhone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:shocked:

I had no idea!!

Yea, you can see it in the vlog from the studio tour in LA the one in October, and in some other videos you can see it around. And I think the one they used in the MP is his, since he has 1 lol.

EDIT: Also, I have the studio sweets pic saved on my laptop and if you look at the properties it says it was taken with an iPhone. :wink2:

Yea, you can see it in the vlog from the studio tour in LA the one in October, and in some other videos you can see it around. And I think the one they used in the MP is his, since he has 1 lol.

EDIT: Also, I have the studio sweets pic saved on my laptop and if you look at the properties it says it was taken with an iPhone. :wink2:

Shows how much I pay attention :naughty:

I made a thread on it a few months back :wink2:

:naughty:

i want this shirt

35ja734.jpg

these pants

2i9pf0n.jpg

and these necklaces

2wd4pz6.jpg

and his hugs.....:wub2:

ohh i want that shirt & those trousers too I'd so wear them both (i think i'd actually wear them together) it'd be so cool

thing is i want those trousers & that shirt with Mika still in them:wink2::naughty::roftl:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I want Mika's.....nerve... to put his recents twits about his record company on the frontpage of his site!!!

Edit: used nerd instead of nerve LOL duhhhh....

Edited by willywonka