Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!! I'm soooo excited :D

Hollis, I'm so excited to get back home! :roftl:

Yesterday was SOOO tiring. I think I went to sleep at 10 because I couldn't stay up any later! I didn't have to get up so early, though---just about 7:30. I get to get up at 8:30 in the morning, though, which I'm excited about. Today I've done nothing but sit in my dorm after a pep rally thing this morning. :roftl: My roommate and I ordered food and it was fun. I have something at 1:30 and then there's a tailgate party tonight. I can't wait until Wednesday when classes actually start. :roftl: Orientation is getting old very fast.

You guys will be fine! No singing lessons required. :)

I'm very very excited as well! :) I'll get all of the information, music, song line to everyone next Friday when I get back from uni.

Cool can't wait!

Couldn't we make a booklet to go with it? With messages from everyone who participated?

I know there's quite a lot of people but I thought it'd be a nice idea...

violet_sky will be doing artwork for a booklet that will have a copy of the lyrics and a list of all members involved.

I'm thinking of allowing each person involved to send a little, and by little I mean, less than 5 second message by audio.

where will the lines be disttributed (i cant spell) to

will they be sent in email or in a PM ??

i cant WAIT !!:biggrin2:

This coming Friday---I'm still working out how. :)

Couldn't we make a booklet to go with it? With messages from everyone who participated?

I know there's quite a lot of people but I thought it'd be a nice idea...

I think it's a nice idea!

:thumb_yello:

violet_sky will be doing artwork for a booklet that will have a copy of the lyrics and a list of all members involved.

I'm thinking of allowing each person involved to send a little, and by little I mean, less than 5 second message by audio.

YAY!!!!

I'm officially EXCITED!!

:punk:

This coming Friday---I'm still working out how. :)

Oh, God! For some reason I couldn't enter the forums for a couple of days, but now Im back, I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED! I can't wait to start with this project. I don't sing very well, but I'll do my best for this occasion! I'm already practicing the song, but I'm afraid nothing good will come out of all this... :naughty: Never mind. :naughty:

You guys will be fine! No singing lessons required. :)

I'm very very excited as well! :) I'll get all of the information, music, song line to everyone next Friday when I get back from uni.

Sent you an email , Hannah

! will go practice now.

suz

Can you put me on the subs bench pretty please - I can't sing - and wouldn't inflict it on my worst enemy let alone the fluffy haired one - but I want help in any other way.

Of course. :) I will make a list of "understudies" just in case some people signed up cannot do it (which I'm sure there will be a few).

PUT ME ON THE WAIT LIST PLEASE?

im a singer! lol..no, really, i am! haha :bleh:

darn im always late for everything!

Definitely. :thumb_yello:

Like I said, I'm not being negative here or anything, but in all realism, there will probably be more than a couple of people who will not be able to do it for whatever reason. :)

this should be great!! :)

I was thinking, as well as this, we could have another present to go with it? and this could be like the card? altough that would probably be too much work, and he's already getting the quilt in dec.

glad I got my name in on time for this! but for anyone who didn't - some places should come up

Hey, Hannah, sorry I didn't catch up with all of this thread during the last time. Just wanted to say you can give my line to somebody else because there is really no way that I can sing something :lmao: I don't want to scare him off or let his ear infection appear again, not now after he might just have discovered his love for me...:wub2: (kidding)

I actually wanted to say I rather focus on the artwork but then I read that you're going to make the booklet yourself, so just let me know if there's anything I can do (drawingwise...)

Happy singing :punk::lmao::band::harp::serenade: