• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neat!

i went boating on......

tuesday.

it was pretty fun :)

but, luckily i didn't get burned, i've already been burned pretty bad 2 times this summe =/

ick, well next time ill know to put the hat all day and not just last hour...lol

this hat saved me at the coachella festival it was so hot!

and today the thing was i didnt feel the heat cause the wind was coldish... :boxed:

i just put lotion....i sooo look like a tomato!

here are some pix from today before i knew i was gonna loo like one...lol

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/SailingInSantaMonica

yeah be sure to put LOADS of cream again and again, I got seriously sunburnt too this summer and the only thing that saved me was my cream lol

the pics really look like fun! I'm so jalous of people who live close to the sea! I live so far away...

yeah be sure to put LOADS of cream again and again, I got seriously sunburnt too this summer and the only thing that saved me was my cream lol

the pics really look like fun! I'm so jalous of people who live close to the sea! I live so far away...

i heard that milk helps a lot with a sunburn. i know that sounds nasty and weird, but i heard that the moisture and the vitamins help it.

I think that as of now, we know nothing. :roftl:

I'm hoping for mid-southern east US coast! *fingers cross*

no i'm going to have to keep checking this thread every minute to make sure nobody's gotten any new information... i'm crying inside right now :crybaby: I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

Hmm I just hope that if he does more shows in cali, I won't be pushed out of my spot by people who didn't wait half as long in line as we did. :annoyed_h4h:

:blink: I didn't know that happened!

I'm glad we met in San Francisco then :thumb_yello:

*M*

I'm positive that they'll hit all of the major places that they went before (NY, LA), and I hope that they'll do some smaller areas too. I really want him to come to Charlotte, NC. It's a pretty big city and I think that he could sell out a show there.

Plus, it's less than an hour away... :naughty:

I'm positive that they'll hit all of the major places that they went before (NY, LA), and I hope that they'll do some smaller areas too. I really want him to come to Charlotte, NC. It's a pretty big city and I think that he could sell out a show there.

Plus, it's less than an hour away... :naughty:

hahha, I hope that he'll do the smaller places so that everyone could get a chance to see the wonderfulness known as Mika.

I'm so glad I live near NY...haha

HE NEEDS TO COME TO DETROIT!

Well not detroit... so he won't get shot and i don't have to risk my life going to see him..

There is a perfect auditorium about the size that he likes to play at in Royal Oak, like 45 mins away from me!!!!!!!! It's PERFECT! I saw and met Jason Mraz there and i can so imagine a perfect Mika show there!!!!!!!

I'M DYING TO FIND OUT THE FALL TOUR DATES

DYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i am such a drama queen!