Fall Tour?

DiLLY181

as i have said before!mika pleez pleez pleez come to boston! make sure again it isnt a show for over 18 yr olds... the last one as i have said before i couldnt go to....:thumbdown: to all u fans who have met mika...pleez can i trade places w/ you???:biggrin2:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's nearly August and there's still no word... Is anyone else reluctant to make plans in September just in case Mika will be touring then? I sure am...

ME :(

i so need to know what is going on.... i need maybe to book a flight To israel on september.... ARGH i dont know what is going on....

HE NEEDS TO COME TO DETROIT!

Well not detroit... so he won't get shot and i don't have to risk my life going to see him..

There is a perfect auditorium about the size that he likes to play at in Royal Oak, like 45 mins away from me!!!!!!!! It's PERFECT! I saw and met Jason Mraz there and i can so imagine a perfect Mika show there!!!!!!!

I'M DYING TO FIND OUT THE FALL TOUR DATES

DYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i am such a drama queen!

I'M FROM DETROIT! i love my hometown, people do not get shot there unless they're dealing drugs or robbing liquor stores, we lived on 615 west hancock for years and never had anything like that. i love the big D. :original:

he needs to hit up san fran again. but how can he not, we have one helluva gay community waiting for him, and some fan girls too :wink2:

this "not knowing" business is costing me a $950 planeticket/stay/concertticket to manchester... yeah i havent bought it yet in hopes that i'll find out soon!! aaah :biggrin2:

$950!! yall are dedicated!!/ crazy.

we found out last week that mika was going to be on "so you think you can dance", so i have hope. maybe...since he'll be in l.a..he might play a few small venues??

fingers crossed! we should pray the holy mika god.

or the holy johnny? lol

im still going crazy with thoughts.... thinking MAYBE to see him in the UK if i cant see him here.... ARGH i dunno...ill just wait a bit more... i guess

i think i've posted the same thing like 100 times but i REALLY want mika to come to central america, iowa perferably, but that will never happen :bleh:

no good artist ever comes to iowa unless it's for the iowa state fair which is coming up :yay: woot woot that would be AMAZING if mika were to come to the iowa state fair!!

I hope he comes soon...I might not be able to see him at Street Scene...

Ohh...if he's coming he should release dates as soon as possible...

oo WELCOME!! Another California person WOOT! haha. uhh ahem. sorry. haha

soo.. Yeah i know I hope he comes oo soooo baaaddd! I really doubt that I'm gonna be able to see him @ Street Scene. :(

He should let us know about the dates now! Its getting really soon to when he should be here!

soo.. Yeah i know I hope he comes oo soooo baaaddd! I really doubt that I'm gonna be able to see him @ Street Scene. :(

He should let us know about the dates now! Its getting really soon to when he should be here!

thats true....and if he comes before the 19th ill see u guys there! if not....hmmmmm :boxed:

im actually going to street scene and im so freaking excited to see him there...since its like what? 5min from my home...but i would rather see a concert thats like at a smaller venue and only him because idk, it seems to be more intoxicatingly funner? lol :biggrin2:

im actually going to street scene and im so freaking excited to see him there...since its like what? 5min from my home...but i would rather see a concert thats like at a smaller venue and only him because idk, it seems to be more intoxicatingly funner? lol :biggrin2:

its better than nothing :)

and ull love it!