Fall Tour?

DiLLY181

totally crossing my fingers for you too, dilly. RIGHT IN del mar, i'm thinkin that is the best place to be right about now. oh yeah i love chinatown too, this one tawny cat always follows me around when i go there.....

i say put the 120 big ones to use. that lineup is outta sight! if i didn't live a 9-hour drive upwards i'd totally spring.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard rumors of a fall US tour, does anyone know anymore information? I'd be SO excited.

first of all, WELCOME! Have fun here!!!!!

and secondly...

I'd be so freakin excited for another US tour!!!!!! You have no idea whatsoever!!...

I cant wait!! I would go anywhere in Cali (and other nearby states too...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to see the wonderous MIKA!

first of all, WELCOME! Have fun here!!!!!

and secondly...

I'd be so freakin excited for another US tour!!!!!! You have no idea whatsoever!!...

I cant wait!! I would go anywhere in Cali (and other nearby states too...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to see the wonderous MIKA!

im sure u will....i remember your smile....LOL from ear to ear... :biggrin2:

Hmm I just hope that if he does more shows in cali, I won't be pushed out of my spot by people who didn't wait half as long in line as we did. :annoyed_h4h:

u look scary summer..... :bleh:

Hmm I just hope that if he does more shows in cali, I won't be pushed out of my spot by people who didn't wait half as long in line as we did. :annoyed_h4h:

I will hire you a couple of bodyguards if it means getting more of those videos. They were unbelievable!

I will hire you a couple of bodyguards if it means getting more of those videos. They were unbelievable!

I'll help pay for it too...nani summer - I just commented on your "Holy Johnny" mySpace vid. I didn't blink throughout the whole thing and I needed a bib. :mf_lustslow:

Eww this DILLY girl sounds like a loser..can one of the mods just delete this thread???

JUST KIDDING HI PEENER!!!

ew peener.

at first i was like "OH HELL NO!" but then i saw it was you and i was like "that's okay, it's my BFFFFFF<3"

look what you got me in to!

i blame you!

like aquamarine status.

i know!! Remember those obnoxious people on the left? they were like the parents of some kids and they didnt even care about mika...

And they took up like half of the front row!!! grrrrrr....

ew peener.

at first i was like "OH HELL NO!" but then i saw it was you and i was like "that's okay, it's my BFFFFFF<3"

look what you got me in to!

i blame you!

like aquamarine status.

hey D... :)

so summer said u r her friend :) *wave*