OMG You NEVER guess what my dad did!!!!!!

CazGirl

Omg I'm shocked. Really.

Okay so my dad is a Call of Duty nut and is on the forum constantly (hmm, I wonder who he reminds me of?).

Someone in the off-topic section posted a thread, saying:

You have been warned.... but click here to get a taste. It's driving me nuts!

I listened through almost all my Talking Heads vinyl yesterday just to try to get rid of it. I couldn't do it. It's still there. Bubble gum going round the head. Shoot it. Shoot it. I hit "Play" again in WinAmp. DANGIT!

Actually, it's growing on me. And, I don't have a choice but to listen if I'm my wife's car. She loves it.

I know you all will hate it!

Suckers! Now, it's in your head too!!!!

[Lollipop is worse than the Smurfs theme, fyi]

EDIT: And, I know, for you Euro's this isn't new stuff. Heck, it may not even be new here. But I don't listen to the radio. So what do I know?

SOOOO, my dad wrote back saying:

My youngest daughter (and I) think Mika is great!!! She won a compettition here in the UK and got free tickets to one of his concerts.

Just to prove my daughter is as crazy as he pa! take a look at her winning video HERE (CazGirl: The link is in my signature)

BUT! My dad has ALSO written:

For her birthday we are paying for her to go and see another concert and Im going with her (her invite to me). WE will have a great time.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! THAT'S AWESOME!

were you supposed to know about that though? or was it meant to be a surprise?

lmao!!! i know!!!!!!!!

still...im still treating it unconfirmed....i dont know if they actually have tickets....im gonna go loopy incase something goes wrong.

i think it was meant to be a surprise...i mean, i did ask for them but i never KNEW anything...but knowing my dad....rofl im not surprised tbh!! xDDD

lmao!!! i know!!!!!!!!

still...im still treating it unconfirmed....i dont know if they actually have tickets....im gonna go loopy incase something goes wrong.

i think it was meant to be a surprise...i mean, i did ask for them but i never KNEW anything...but knowing my dad....rofl im not surprised tbh!! xDDD

oohh but that's still great! i hope everything goes right and you get to see him!

Ahw, I got tears in my eyes just reading that. Dads can be so cool at times!Too bad you found out and ruined the surprise though.....I do hope you get to go!

lol really? awww thats quite sweet!

i dont think it's entirely a ruined surprise though...i think it's awesome that he's so thoughtful and shared it with the entire forum! :biggrin2:

lol really? awww thats quite sweet!

i dont think it's entirely a ruined surprise though...i think it's awesome that he's so thoughtful and shared it with the entire forum! :biggrin2:

Yes, that's what kinda got me, that cool aspect of it, otherwise you might have never known! I'm just a sucker for those kinda things....:biggrin2:

Wow, I guess that's cool to hear something like that from your dad!:punk: Yeah, maybe there won't be a surprise about the tickets anymore, but it's wonderful to know that he approves what you like and that he is proud of you.:thumb_yello:

That's such a nice story, Caz ! Your Dad is a genius ! I'll go to see Mika in Toulouse on octobre 16th with my mother. She's 74 years old and loves Mika ! When I told her he was sick, she was as anxious as I was.

That's such a nice story, Caz ! Your Dad is a genius ! I'll go to see Mika in Toulouse on octobre 16th with my mother. She's 74 years old and loves Mika ! When I told her he was sick, she was as anxious as I was.

aw so thats so cute! Mika is an amazing man...his music reaches out to anyone! My dad is in his mid 50's lol!

Omg I'm shocked. Really.

Okay so my dad is a Call of Duty nut and is on the forum constantly (hmm, I wonder who he reminds me of?).

Someone in the off-topic section posted a thread, saying:

You have been warned.... but click here to get a taste. It's driving me nuts!

I listened through almost all my Talking Heads vinyl yesterday just to try to get rid of it. I couldn't do it. It's still there. Bubble gum going round the head. Shoot it. Shoot it. I hit "Play" again in WinAmp. DANGIT!

Actually, it's growing on me. And, I don't have a choice but to listen if I'm my wife's car. She loves it.

I know you all will hate it!

Suckers! Now, it's in your head too!!!!

[Lollipop is worse than the Smurfs theme, fyi]

EDIT: And, I know, for you Euro's this isn't new stuff. Heck, it may not even be new here. But I don't listen to the radio. So what do I know?

SOOOO, my dad wrote back saying:

My youngest daughter (and I) think Mika is great!!! She won a compettition here in the UK and got free tickets to one of his concerts.

Just to prove my daughter is as crazy as he pa! take a look at her winning video HERE (CazGirl: The link is in my signature)

BUT! My dad has ALSO written:

For her birthday we are paying for her to go and see another concert and Im going with her (her invite to me). WE will have a great time.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!

CAZ-A-TRON!!

I must know what gig!!

GAH, so I will meet you after all!?!?? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

GAH!!!!

*excited*

x

OMG!!

CAZ-A-TRON!!

I must know what gig!!

GAH, so I will meet you after all!?!?? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

GAH!!!!

*excited*

x

lol!! i will tell you on the 23rd July!!!! only a week away!!! xDDDD

BIG GIRL IS RELEASED IN A WEEK!!!!!

Wow that is really awesome.

The closest my dad gets to Mika is walking around the house singing ''sucking too hard on your toilet brush, oh, loves gonna get you down'' all because he has Lollipop in his head and hates that i have done this too him. So he changes it to that and occasionally when singing along his alternate version will slip out.

He wouldn't let me go to the Aust. concert let alone get tickets and go with me! You are sooo lucky! :biggrin2:

wow Caroline I am so pleased for you, bless him. does it make ME a cool mum too cos I have been trying to get my daughter Vix to a Mika gig for ages and ages as you know, and she keeps being away and unable to go, so I have paid for 3 gigs in November for us and surely she will manage to go to at least ONE of the lol. (he he she got me into Mika and I have seen him twice and met him now and she hasn't ha ha and I am a member of MFC and she isn't but I'll keep working on her till she joins...she will give in in the end.:naughty:

ps hope you get your Mika hug, they are awesome, and stay with you for ages.

Awwwwwwww Caz....... I just KNEW this was going to be such a special birthday for you.......

I have tears in my eyes right now - your dad sounds so wonderful! Just like my dad was. Yesterday (July 18th) would have been his 90th birthday if he was still alive. He was the best dad in the world, and I STILL miss him soooo much.....

It explains why you're such a special girl, Caz..... it's in the gene pool! I really hope you and your dad share a fabulous day together, whatever you do!

:huglove: