Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: it would be terrible if someone on the MFC is married to a mike...i'm sure there would have been many slip-ups!

sometimes when i'm looking at the screen while i'm typing, i'll aim for the "p" and hit the o, and i'll type the whole word hitting the letters that are to the left of the letters i need. it's freaky. i did read the goosebumps books....there was a show too, right? have you seen "are you afraid of the dark?"? it's CARAZY!

Poor mike....haha

haha yeah! I get scared really easily though, even by really fake shows, but those scared me so i didn't watch all that often, but i own a bunch of goosebumps books, i used to love them for sme reason lol!

also a known fact. his name is jackson rathbone....what a weird name. but jackson....jasper....

i found this icon and thought of you:

54.gif

and i found out that his and rosalie's hair are DYED not wigs!

Le weird hair?! :shocked: It's absolutely perfect!!!

Oh my! He has amazingly beautiful hair! :wub2:

just for megan!

jasper-guitar.jpg

i'm REALLY starting to like him. :wub2:

oooh, that pic just made me like him l--------------------------------------l that much more! he IS cute! i think the fact that he plays guitar is great as well.:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: it would be terrible if someone on the MFC is married to a mike...i'm sure there would have been many slip-ups!

sometimes when i'm looking at the screen while i'm typing, i'll aim for the "p" and hit the o, and i'll type the whole word hitting the letters that are to the left of the letters i need. it's freaky. i did read the goosebumps books....there was a show too, right? have you seen "are you afraid of the dark?"? it's CARAZY!

I love are you afraid of the dark!!! :roftl:

I miss all the old Nickelodeon shows haha

and then sometimes if you're typing something for school, and then you start thinking you're hungry and you want pizza, and then you look at the screen and you typed that youre hungry and that you want pizza and you didn't notice.. creepy haha xD

Aww I like jasper more now from that pic :wub2: thanks!

and then sometimes if you're typing something for school, and then you start thinking you're hungry and you want pizza, and then you look at the screen and you typed that youre hungry and that you want pizza and you didn't notice.. creepy haha xD

speaking of nick...apparently they played Love Today at the Kids Choice awards for like 30 seconds!!!???? i totally missed it! (i was pissed , i really must start watching it again! pshh)

things like that only happen to me when someone's talking to me, i'm thinking something, or i'm listening to music...

oooh, that pic just made me like him l--------------------------------------l that much more! he IS cute! i think the fact that he plays guitar is great as well.:blush-anim-cl:

i know!!!:wub2: his hair doesn't look weird or anything!!

speaking of nick...apparently they played Love Today at the Kids Choice awards for like 30 seconds!!!???? i totally missed it! (i was pissed , i really must start watching it again! pshh)

did they? my friend watched it, i'm suprised she didn't notice....she was probably too busy looking out for kevin jonas :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...