Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUMMIT NEWS

Summit Entertainment has started preparing the sequel New Moon, based on Stephenie Meyer’s second book in the series, and to contain costs, the studio is filming the third book, Eclipse, back to back using the same new director. On Sunday, December 7th, Summit Entertainment confirmed that Catherine Hardwicke will not direct the films New Moon or Eclipse. Filming begins on New Moon in March, 2009, and will continue right through completion of Eclipse. Auditions and any open casting calls for New Moon and Eclipse will be posted here.

:groovy:

SUMMIT NEWS

Summit Entertainment has started preparing the sequel New Moon, based on Stephenie Meyer’s second book in the series, and to contain costs, the studio is filming the third book, Eclipse, back to back using the same new director. On Sunday, December 7th, Summit Entertainment confirmed that Catherine Hardwicke will not direct the films New Moon or Eclipse. Filming begins on New Moon in March, 2009, and will continue right through completion of Eclipse. Auditions and any open casting calls for New Moon and Eclipse will be posted here.

:groovy:

Awesome! If they hold auditions in Florida I will be there:naughty:

I just finished Breaking Dawn, I cried! OMG it was AMAZING!:shocked:

Awesome! If they hold auditions in Florida I will be there:naughty:

I just finished Breaking Dawn, I cried! OMG it was AMAZING!:shocked:

they're filming back to back, so i wonder if they'll actually shoot the scenes in jacksonville. i decided that meeting kstew, will be one step away from meeting rob.

You actually liked it? :naughty:

it wasn't that crazy! :naughty:

they're filming back to back, so i wonder if they'll actually shoot the scenes in jacksonville. i decided that meeting kstew, will be one step away from meeting rob.

it wasn't that crazy! :naughty:

We are going to auditions together! We can meet our man, screw kstew!:roftl:

ok. i've just gotten back from twilight :wub2:

oooh that movie! rob is just :wub2: gorgeous gorgeous! he was SOOOOO good and emotional! :wub2:

i cried again too. it's that time of the month and the line "isn't growing old with me enough?" :tears:

brianna, what line were asking if it was in the movie???

OMG I wish I could have been there with you! Did anymore people come in? I MAY go see it this weekend, depends what band does to me:naughty:

"I'd rather die than to stay away from you." Something like that, it was in forest

OMG I wish I could have been there with you! Did anymore people come in? I MAY go see it this weekend, depends what band does to me:naughty:

"I'd rather die than to stay away from you." Something like that, it was in forest

a mom and her little boy came in during the end of the prom scene and left. i think they came in a bit early for the next movie :naughty:

when they're in the forest and he puts his hands on either side of her, she says "i'm only afraid of losing you"

nothing about dying :thumbdown:

i've discovered kstews acting method: blink and shake your head A LOT

a mom and her little boy came in during the end of the prom scene and left. i think they came in a bit early for the next movie :naughty:

when they're in the forest and he puts his hands on either side of her, she says "i'm only afraid of losing you"

nothing about dying :thumbdown:

i've discovered kstews acting method: blink and shake your head A LOT

A Ha I was right OK so that line wasn't there:naughty:

:roftl: Rob out shines her by a million trillion miles:wub2:

A Ha I was right OK so that line wasn't there:naughty:

:roftl: Rob out shines her by a million trillion miles:wub2:

nope.

omg yes!!! he should have been nominated for an oscar :sneaky2:

the whole movie i was paying attention to all the songs, and they are all so perfect!!!

have you FINALLY listened to #11??? it's going to be my and robs wedding song. :blush-anim-cl:

nope.

omg yes!!! he should have been nominated for an oscar :sneaky2:

the whole movie i was paying attention to all the songs, and they are all so perfect!!!

have you FINALLY listened to #11??? it's going to be my and robs wedding song. :blush-anim-cl:

He should! Or a Golden Globe!

Yes I listened to it, AMAZING!:wub2:

Bella's Lullaby is going mine and Robs wedding song:wub2::naughty:

this is too funny not to post:

twilightin5.jpg

newmoonin5.jpg

:lmfao:

Nice cartoons!

You actually liked it? :naughty:

u didnt like it? :shocked:

Have to agree with Nono... didn't enjoy Breaking Dawn... the only one that didn't irritate me was Twilight...

And agathaxxx? Your little pic of Taylor Lautner reminds me of Zac Hanson at 16... with long hair... which is a good thing....

Oh... so no-one besides Suzy commented on the article?

Okay...

hope the movies will show less cheesiness & more darkness :meow:

Have to agree with Nono... didn't enjoy Breaking Dawn... the only one that didn't irritate me was Twilight...

Oh... so no-one besides Suzy commented on the article?

which article?

*drops a wallpaper stolen from DA*

epq3ye.png