• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!! I finally gave in -----

and saw Twilight last night!

OMG!!!! My life will never be the same!

lucky!!!

we're gonna see it on Friday, and i CANT WAIT!

ive been seeing Twilight buses everywhere :wub2: and i caught the last bit of the twilight advert on tv :naughty:

apprantly the movie isnt THAT good, but twilight fans should be pleased. im guessing u liked it:wink2::roftl:

i've just read on perez that ben barnes wants to play aro!!!!

i almost crapped my pants when i read it! it's almost 11:30pm, and i yelled out "OMG!!! BINBONS!!! YESSSS!!!"

if binbons was in it, it would officially be the hottest movie ever. ben and rob in the same room? :stretcher:

IT'S ALSO BEING RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Edited by cheeseygoodness

OMG!!!I can't wait for january!! That's when the movie is being released here!!!! ahve you guys seen jasper???? :drool:

we sure have!!! :wub2:

when my friend saw it with me on sunday, she came out in LOVE with jasper. like for real in love with jackson rathbone! during the biology scene, bella and edward were sitting in front of a guy with glasses and my friend says "i want to meet that guy and be like 'have you met jasper'?" it was soooo funny!!!

also, on an edward close-up she said she wanted to throw popcorn at him and have him catch it in his mouth.:naughty:

i've just read on perez that ben barnes wants to play aro!!!!

i almost crapped my pants when i read it! it's almost 11:30pm, and i yelled out "OMG!!! BINBONS!!! YESSSS!!!"

if binbons was in it, it would officially be the hottest movie ever. ben and rob in the same room? :stretcher:

IT'S ALSO BEING RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Oh snap! Hes going be AMAZING! Double hotness:naughty:

:woot_jump::woot_jump: