Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I GOT THE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK!!!!! ITS ****ING AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I am listening to flightless bird, american mouth (the prom scene song) and it is sooo so so so pretty! it makes me want to cry its so pretty! i love those type of songs it sounds like its from the 50s:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OMG I GOT THE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK!!!!! ITS ****ING AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I am listening to flightless bird' date=' american mouth (the prom scene song) and it is sooo so so so pretty! it makes me want to cry its so pretty! i love those type of songs it sounds like its from the 50s:wub2::wub2::wub2:[/quote']

I may buy it after I've seen the film. I've listened to a few previews and it sounds beautiful.

OMG I GOT THE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK!!!!! ITS ****ING AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I am listening to flightless bird' date=' american mouth (the prom scene song) and it is sooo so so so pretty! it makes me want to cry its so pretty! i love those type of songs it sounds like its from the 50s:wub2::wub2::wub2:[/quote']

OMG I KNOW!!!!

that's my favorite song on there. i want it at my wedding. the lyrics make no sense, but it's just pure ♥

the whole soundtrack is freaking awesome, though. sooooo so amazing! i love the paramore songs and 'trmble for my beloved' so much :mf_lustslow:

OMG I KNOW!!!!

that's my favorite song on there. i want it at my wedding. the lyrics make no sense, but it's just pure ♥

the whole soundtrack is freaking awesome, though. sooooo so amazing! i love the paramore songs and 'trmble for my beloved' so much :mf_lustslow:

omg saaaaaaaaaaaaame! ITS LIKE THE PERFECT PROM SONG! IT FITS SO PERFECTLY!!! my other favorite song is supermassive black hole! i just looked up the lyrics and omg do they fit perfectly with twilight its scary how perfect they fit!!!!!!! i am gonna try to learn how to play bellas lullaby on the piano lol i dont think it will be to hard my friend learned the main part and she cant play so i am hopeful lol!

OMG ALEX GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!!

ITS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR BEING ON THE MFC! :punk::punk::punk:

hahaha so much for guessing lol

omg saaaaaaaaaaaaame! ITS LIKE THE PERFECT PROM SONG! IT FITS SO PERFECTLY!!! my other favorite song is supermassive black hole! i just looked up the lyrics and omg do they fit perfectly with twilight its scary how perfect they fit!!!!!!! i am gonna try to learn how to play bellas lullaby on the piano lol i dont think it will be to hard my friend learned the main part and she cant play so i am hopeful lol!

OMG ALEX GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!!

ITS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR BEING ON THE MFC! :punk::punk:

hahaha so much for guessing lol

it is the absolute perfect song. it's soo beautiful :wub2:. oh god, supermassive blackhole! that song was SO fitting for the baseball scene. every song goes so well with the movie. how about rob's songs? :das: good luck!!! i can't play with 2 hands, so i'm going to try to learn some of decode. :naughty:

oh well, i wouldn't have been able to guess anyways :roftl: in 2 months, it will be my 2 year anniversary :shocked:

it is the absolute perfect song. it's soo beautiful :wub2:. oh god, supermassive blackhole! that song was SO fitting for the baseball scene. every song goes so well with the movie. how about rob's songs? :das: good luck!!! i can't play with 2 hands, so i'm going to try to learn some of decode. :naughty:

oh well, i wouldn't have been able to guess anyways :roftl: in 2 months, it will be my 2 year anniversary :shocked:

hahaha i figured that lol! omg two years! wow i didnt know you have been here for that long! YOUR PRACTICALLY ANCIENT:roftl::roftl:

yup. february 24, 2007! :shocked:

1 YEAR AND 22 DAYS BEFORE TERMINAL 5:shocked::punk::punk::punk:haha now i compare everything to terminal 5! my friends dad was saying how his birthday is february 3 and i was like OMG THATS ONE DAY AFTER TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looked at me like i was crazy haha

1 YEAR AND 22 DAYS BEFORE TERMINAL 5:shocked::punk::punk::punk:haha now i compare everything to terminal 5! my friends dad was saying how his birthday is february 3 and i was like OMG THATS ONE DAY AFTER TERMINAL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looked at me like i was crazy haha

i do the same thing!!! :shocked: and whenever people talk about new york or terminal 5, i say OMG I WAS THERE!!!!

I've heard it a fair bit... my sister's had it for over a month now... it is quite good...