Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I FOUND IT!!!

PAGE 306:

"just because i'm resisting the wine doesn't mean i can't appreciate the boquet", he whispered. "you have a very floral smell, like lavendar....or freesia", he noted. "it's mouthwatering".

"yeah, it's an off say when i don't get somebody telling me how edible i smell".

:mf_lustslow:

woww!! thankkss!

i didn`t remember that :bleh:

Twilight merchandise don`t exist here almost :sad:

i wonder if jacob will age though. i know that while they can change into wolves, the don't age. and while there are vampires, they will be werewolves. sooo does that mean jacob will be 16 years old his whole life? and will his insides age, or is he frozen inside like the vamps??:shocked:

No he explains it in New Moon(I think), that's when Bella acts like a 4 year old yelling,"Why do I have to age!" and Jacob explains that they can stop not aging, but I don't know where:blink:

i wonder if jacob will age though. i know that while they can change into wolves, the don't age. and while there are vampires, they will be werewolves. sooo does that mean jacob will be 16 years old his whole life? and will his insides age, or is he frozen inside like the vamps??:shocked:

Well he said that once they can fully control being a werewolf that they start to age, but it takes a long time.

No he explains it in New Moon(I think), that's when Bella acts like a 4 year old yelling,"Why do I have to age!" and Jacob explains that they can stop not aging, but I don't know where:blink:

Well he said that once they can fully control being a werewolf that they start to age, but it takes a long time.

i forgot about that scene!! i'll take your word for it, because i don't want to have to break open new moon :thumbdown:

:woot_jump:YAY:yay:

You are going to love it!!!!!!

Would it be bad of me to say I didn't love it, but I did like it? :fisch:

:yay:

i`m so happy for you ^^

i have to wait one week.. :thumbdown:

Aw, one weel will go by quickly :wink2: