Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Guess what was in the Sunday Herald (one of the Sydney papers) today?

It was news from the Sydney convention... and there's a pic of my sister with Taylor!

Twilight.jpg

Apparently there were some really annoying little girls there... one girl asked Taylor for a kiss, and he didn't reply, so she got up and stood right next to the poor boy!

Another one asked Edi (Laurent) if he scrunches or folds... his toilet paper that is... :blink:

And at the cocktail party, these girls were getting really drunk and harassing Taylor... it would have been okay, but they're only 16... and a few girls were calling up motels in Sydney to see where they were staying... and I think one of them got banned from the convention for doing that! I would be so embarrassed if I were related to those girls...

Poor Taylor was being harassed by all these girls, and Zoe went over and talked to him like he was normal... He even remembered her name, and called out to her at the convention, and she even got cuddles and a kiss on the cheek from him... :wub2:

Enjoy!

THAT IS SO AWESOME! She's so lucky. :) Yay for her. Oh man, the things I would do to have been in her place haha.