Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend loves jasper, so i bought a pack of them monday, and i went back yesterday for another pack, and they were all sold out!

Really!?! I guess it's good stocking stuffers:naughty:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302038087&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442193679&bmUID=1230243106922

^^

Wonder what it smells like:naughty: Apple?

Really!?! I guess it's good stocking stuffers:naughty:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302038087&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442193679&bmUID=1230243106922

^^

Wonder what it smells like:naughty: Apple?

apparently it smells like freesia and lavender.

i think that's what bella's blood smells liek to edward. i'm trying to find that part in the book.

I can't find it anywhere.

But I do remember him saying that!

Maybe someone else knows?

I FOUND IT!!!

PAGE 306:

"just because i'm resisting the wine doesn't mean i can't appreciate the boquet", he whispered. "you have a very floral smell, like lavendar....or freesia", he noted. "it's mouthwatering".

"yeah, it's an off say when i don't get somebody telling me how edible i smell".

:mf_lustslow:

I FOUND IT!!!

PAGE 306:

"just because i'm resisting the wine doesn't mean i can't appreciate the boquet", he whispered. "you have a very floral smell, like lavendar....or freesia", he noted. "it's mouthwatering". :mf_lustslow:

F**K YEAH!!!!

You are the master:woot_jump:

*looks for it now*

i knew i read it!

now i want to smell that perfume :naughty:

i like how it said "one per customer".... there must be a lot of vampires out to buy it :roftl:

:roftl:

I wouldn't spend 50$ for it though.

I'm going there tomorrow so maybe they will have it, I will smell it then:naughty:

I FOUND IT!!!

PAGE 306:

"just because i'm resisting the wine doesn't mean i can't appreciate the boquet", he whispered. "you have a very floral smell, like lavendar....or freesia", he noted. "it's mouthwatering".

"yeah, it's an off say when i don't get somebody telling me how edible i smell".

:mf_lustslow:

Do you have the hardback edition? I don't and I can't find it. Can you tell me where it is close to?