Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that song! I agree, it does fit really well with that part of the movie. =]

Hey, in the movie, did anyone else think that he wasn't very sparkly? Cos he didn't look any diferent to me... Although, it could just be my crappy eyesight, cos I forgot to take my glasses to the cinema. :thumbdown:

I like that song! I agree, it does fit really well with that part of the movie. =]

Hey, in the movie, did anyone else think that he wasn't very sparkly? Cos he didn't look any diferent to me... Although, it could just be my crappy eyesight, cos I forgot to take my glasses to the cinema. :thumbdown:

He looked quite sparkly to me.

He looked quite sparkly to me.

I hadn't read the book when I saw the movie, so I didn't already know that the character was supposed to be sparkly in the sunlight... It took me like two minutes to notice anything, lol.

When he first stepped into the sunlight, I was just sitting there thinking,

'Um, he doesn't look any different..... maybe a bit sweaty:blink:... am I missing something?' :roftl:

Then I got it... lol

Alice is a great character.

she`s one of my favs :wub2:

Just found this on Youtube :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRja5qHZfM

:roftl:

niceee

ummmm...

the guy doesn`t look like Edward description at all... and for me it could ruin the real Twilight... it won`t be like the original film

i saw this at the mall a few days ago:

TAI001.jpg

i got twilight trading cards :wub2:

TAI002.jpg

i went to hot topic yesterday to get another pack for my friend, and they were sold out :thumbdown:

That bus is amazing!:roftl:

You didn't get an Edward card:sad: I haven't gotten one yet either.

i saw this at the mall a few days ago:

TAI001.jpg

i got twilight trading cards :wu b2:

TAI002.jpg

i went to hot topic yesterday to get another pack for my friend, and they were sold out :thumbdown:

LOL

love it :roftl:

awww the card :wub2:

cards like that aren`t sold here :thumbdown: only posters when you buy the books :sneaky2: