• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I know!

I love Mika's style.

But on him, anyway.

I also like my own style.

Erm..if I have one. o_O

lol I'm sure it's a great style! of course mika has a style all his own but if we buy the same bracelet as him, it's not like we're becoming clones!! some people try and dress full-out like him which is wrong

lol I'm sure it's a great style! of course mika has a style all his own but if we buy the same bracelet as him, it's not like we're becoming clones!! some people try and dress full-out like him which is wrong

*kicks red skinny jeans and braces under bed*

wow, those people. :fisch:

My Father was in the Military and while we lived in Europe, everything was great. When he got out of the Military, we moved to Mississippi...I HATED IT!! They did not accept me there because I wasn't born and raised there..but, I knew I had so much more. I was raised all over this world and if they couldn't accept that, they were very closed-minded. I did everything in my power to try to move to CA when I was young but, my parents wouldn't have anything to do with that. So, I stayed miserable until I graduated from High School.

Once in College, everything changed. I was nominated Homecoming Queen. Isn't it funny how I wasn't accepted in HS but in College, I was. I'll never forget that.

So, just remember, High School isn't everything....Graduate, get out of there and go LIVE your life!

I turned out okay after all. LOL

lmao, no, that's okay!!

I just bought it for his concerts!

I wouldn't really wear them out, it's just not my thing. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to school in them.

haha, i'm wearing my red pants to school this week :D

i don't think i'd wear my braces to school, though...

My Father was in the Military and while we lived in Europe, everything was great. When he got out of the Military, we moved to Mississippi...I HATED IT!! They did not accept me there because I wasn't born and raised there..but, I knew I had so much more. I was raised all over this world and if they couldn't accept that, they were very closed-minded. I did everything in my power to try to move to CA when I was young but, my parents wouldn't have anything to do with that. So, I stayed miserable until I graduated from High School.

Once in College, everything changed. I was nominated Homecoming Queen. Isn't it funny how I wasn't accepted in HS but in College, I was. I'll never forget that.

So, just remember, High School isn't everything....Graduate, get out of there and go LIVE your life!

I turned out okay after all. LOL

High school sometimes bites.

Can't wait to graduate.

I feel for you....I would not go back for anything. My HS reunion is coming up and I doubt I'll be going...we'll see though. I mean, why do I want to reunite with people who I didn't even unite with in the first place. :blink: But, the weird thing is that these people are starting to find me through myspace and really want me to come. HUH? I don't get it. :thumbdown:

High school sometimes bites.

Can't wait to graduate.

I feel for you....I would not go back for anything. My HS reunion is coming up and I doubt I'll be going...we'll see though. I mean, why do I want to reunite with people who I didn't even unite with in the first place. :blink: But, the weird thing is that these people are starting to find me through myspace and really want me to come. HUH? I don't get it. :thumbdown:

they've probably just matured and realized what a great person you are.

:)

Hopefully, they've grown up and became better people since high school.