reject pride thread

phunkygal

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe!

If only I could get my dad to listen to Mika more like that..

I'll find a way. Teehee....:devil:

i force mika onto him haha i secretly bring life in cartoon motion everywhere with me and when he's not looking i'll stick it into the stereo of the car... my dad's memory is failing him so whenever any other world starts he always says "oh that's my favorite" he's said it at lease 100 times :lol3:

well sorry but i have to get up early tomorrow so i'm going to go to sleep now good night!!

i force mika onto him haha i secretly bring life in cartoon motion everywhere with me and when he's not looking i'll stick it into the stereo of the car... my dad's memory is failing him so whenever any other world starts he always says "oh that's my favorite" he's said it at lease 100 times :lol3:

well sorry but i have to get up early tomorrow so i'm going to go to sleep now good night!!

Hehehe, that sounds like a good plan!

My dad thinks Mika's voice is irritating.

Well I have news for him, I find my father's vioce irritating, so there! :bleh: Kidding...

Haha,so do I...I really should be getting to bed also.

Good night Megan!

yep I was rejected at school and bullied but in those day's we didn't know it as bullying it was many years ago.

we were very very poor, scruffy, neglected as my parents would rather spend their time and money at the pub or the bingo hall, so we rarely had clean clothes or even nice clothes, we had hand me downs and there were 6 of us. My dad was a bully too (still is and I have been rejected by my parents for about 25 years now too, oh and all my siblings) because I spoke up and wouldn't live the fantasy lie they liked to create of a happy loving family.

so yeah I aint seen my parents for 25 years and they havn't seen my children who are now grown up, my view now...their loss not ours, I survived without them. :punk:

• 2 weeks later...
yep I was rejected at school and bullied but in those day's we didn't know it as bullying it was many years ago.

we were very very poor, scruffy, neglected as my parents would rather spend their time and money at the pub or the bingo hall, so we rarely had clean clothes or even nice clothes, we had hand me downs and there were 6 of us. My dad was a bully too (still is and I have been rejected by my parents for about 25 years now too, oh and all my siblings) because I spoke up and wouldn't live the fantasy lie they liked to create of a happy loving family.

so yeah I aint seen my parents for 25 years and they havn't seen my children who are now grown up, my view now...their loss not ours, I survived without them. :punk:

Oh it's such a sad story of your life but I'm happy that now you're OK, living your life the best you can :wink2:

hah I have to go

Getting ready for GMA tomorrow!

:D

OMG!!! Girl you're sooooo lucky! Have fun... :biggrin2:

Geting bak to the thread: I had never been rejceted but I hadserious problems with some guys from my class. I fighted with them formy whole high school (for a very long 4 years). Luckily now I'm in the middle of my studies and Ihave no problem with anything and anyone :biggrin2:

omg!im soooo jealous!i will watch for u!:biggrin2:

Geting bak to the thread: I had never been rejceted but I hadserious problems with some guys from my class. I fighted with them formy whole high school (for a very long 4 years). Luckily now I'm in the middle of my studies and Ihave no problem with anything and anyone :biggrin2:

I was on tv, but you could barely see me. haha I have a screen cap.

And I had the privelage of meeting Mika for the first time! :D

omg???do u wear glasses!i want them bad so i can get rlly thick rimmed ones.they were in Teen Vogue this month!lol!unfortunatly i dont need them!:thumbdown: well i guess i like no glasses too!loL!

:roftl: Yes, I wear glasses.

They're thin rimmed and pink. haha

I have videos of me and a group of girls singing before the concert,too. lol

I looked better in the background of some other segments,bahaha.

Someone told me this would be the perfect tread for me so here I go:

I went to school for 14 years and I hated it.

And now i have alot of problems with finding a job. People only look at me and think you not the person we are looking for.

I'm shy, have problems with writing and reading and I'm big. And now I also have light rheumatic like pain.

Live sucks.

That's al I have to say for now.

Someone told me this would be the perfect tread for me so here I go:

I went to school for 14 years and I hated it.

And now i have alot of problems with finding a job. People only look at me and think you not the person we are looking for.

I'm shy, have problems with writing and reading and I'm big. And now I also have light rheumatic like pain.

Live sucks.

That's al I have to say for now.

hey there crazy rat girl haha :bleh: may i ask why you chose that title?

I definitely need to be added to this list, I was the city reject when I was younger and still suffer from it.

I was taller than even the teachers, skinny to the point of looking ill, had braces on my teeth, pimples, glasses and red hair, and way too sensitive and emotional for my own good... perfect victim or what?

For years, the nastyest thing you could call someone in my city was my name, it was worse than calling people swear words or such, which has now resulted in my changing my name completely and legally, that name I used to have is not me anymore. I'm not that sad and frightened little girl who sits in the corner of a room hiding from everyone...

Add me to the list? *sad smile*

I definitely need to be added to this list, I was the city reject when I was younger and still suffer from it.

I was taller than even the teachers, skinny to the point of looking ill, had braces on my teeth, pimples, glasses and red hair, and way too sensitive and emotional for my own good... perfect victim or what?

For years, the nastyest thing you could call someone in my city was my name, it was worse than calling people swear words or such, which has now resulted in my changing my name completely and legally, that name I used to have is not me anymore. I'm not that sad and frightened little girl who sits in the corner of a room hiding from everyone...

Add me to the list? *sad smile*

i'm not really sure what to say to that :blink: i should definitely stop complaining about my life!! what's your new name? :biggrin2: