reject pride thread

phunkygal

Alyssa :) It's my middle name, but I now use it as my first. It's not that different from my first name (which I've also kept since my family still calls me that, but I don't use it and none of my friends do), but it's different enough for me not to get a stomach ache whenever someone talks to me. It's been so many years now, I hardly remember using the other name. And Alyssa was always more me anyway :)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa :) It's my middle name, but I now use it as my first. It's not that different from my first name (which I've also kept since my family still calls me that, but I don't use it and none of my friends do), but it's different enough for me not to get a stomach ache whenever someone talks to me. It's been so many years now, I hardly remember using the other name. And Alyssa was always more me anyway :)

i love that name :wub2:

that reminds me how i've already thought of names for my children (i'm 15 haha)

Thank you :)

So did I happy_giggle_1.gif

Still haven't got any kids to use'em on though :P

i'd get on that if i were you haha

my plan is going to be ruined if i have a girl though :blink:

my 1st son is going to be elijah and my 2nd is going to be edward.. i sure do like names that start with e :wub2:

are you a reject in school like mika used to be?(sorry mika) i am! so come and tell me! i know you want to! lets all be rejects together! tell why you are a reject too! i am cuz i dress differently and im quite weird...lol!:biggrin2:

mika's rejects

1.phunkygal

2.Droopsy

3.CazGirl

4.xxprincesschezzaxx

5.hannah

6.milou

7.kavi

8.buttnugget040

9.purplegrape

10.sesil17aa

11.lazy_dazy

12.em'

13.mikafish

14. wasabi tea

15.mel tinydancer

16.my_rainbow_radio

17.monco

18.esperia75

19.finkster

20.norwalk174

21.hunnyangel

22.mika forever

23. orangepag

24.ella

25.ircazo

26. shezzy12

27.lindemfc

28.mika me

29.lollipop dealer

30.HollyD

31.melman92

add me too!! I mean i dress good but...*shivers with the thought of classmates* no one seems to like me except the ppl i don't want to like me...only 3 cool ppl but 2 are my friends (soory guys you got stuck with me) and the other one...he can't escape me i'm like over a foot taller than him!

please *on knees begging*

add me too!! I mean i dress good but...*shivers with the thought of classmates* no one seems to like me except the ppl i don't want to like me...only 3 cool ppl but 2 are my friends (soory guys you got stuck with me) and the other one...he can't escape me i'm like over a foot taller than him!

please *on knees begging*

Aww, people are crazy not to love you!

:biggrin2:

I'm good and you? (you're friendly so you've probably met alot of ppl my name's alexandra in case you forgot)

Haha, no,of course I remember!

I just learned your name last night!!

Alexandra, such a pretty name! :D

Anyway, I'm pretty good as well.

Just a bit tired, again. hah

Haha, no,of course I remember!

I just learned your name last night!!

Alexandra, such a pretty name! :D

Anyway, I'm pretty good as well.

Just a bit tired, again. hah

lol me too...just got back a while ago from babysitting...a.k.a chasing around a 2 year old until they put clothes on

lol me too...just got back a while ago from babysitting...a.k.a chasing around a 2 year old until they put clothes on

HAHAH, aww, that sounds extremely tiring.

I went to this thing again at my church called "vacation bible school" so there's about 30 kids that go around and we play games, sing, do crafts, have a story time, and give them snacks and stuff. So that's pretty tiring, also.

I've never babysat before, so I could only imagine how hectic that must be. aha

HAHAH, aww, that sounds extremely tiring.

I went to this thing again at my church called "vacation bible school" so there's about 30 kids that go around and we play games, sing, do crafts, have a story time, and give them snacks and stuff. So that's pretty tiring, also.

I've never babysat before, so I could only imagine how hectic that must be. aha

Oh that's cool...did you have any twerps that drank zup at 8:30 when you told them no, play trains then make you clean it up, tell you to do their feet and then take one look at small little dirt infested callus huggers, and oh yeah the run around naked thig while they lie on the couch naked...that's the work of two brilliant masterminded babysitter tormentors

this has been fun jessica, but i gotta go to bed i'm exhausted

Oh that's cool...did you have any twerps that drank zup at 8:30 when you told them no, play trains then make you clean it up, tell you to do their feet and then take one look at small little dirt infested callus huggers, and oh yeah the run around naked thig while they lie on the couch naked...that's the work of two brilliant masterminded babysitter tormentors

this has been fun jessica, but i gotta go to bed i'm exhausted

HAHAHA!! Wow..that doesn't sound like much fun.

My kids don't run around naked. :naughty: They're just super hyper.

But a lot of them are so sweet!

Three girls came up and greeted me by saying, "Hello miss Jessica! You look so pretty today!"

I melted!! It was the sweetest thing ever!

Well, good night! Talk again tomorrow, hopefully. :)

hey there crazy rat girl haha :bleh: may i ask why you chose that title?

Well I'm a volunteer at a pet shelter for rabbits and rodents (guinea pigs, gerbils, mice, squirrels, chinchillas, hamsters, degoes and rats) This is my seventh year there and I look after the rats :wub2: They also call me "rattenmens" which is dutch for ratperson. But in english rat girl sounds better. :naughty: So thats why. :blush-anim-cl: I also have 2 rats a crazy and ugly guinea pig and a handicapped rabbit.

when i came to commercial school, i made some real friends there which are quite as weird as me. :biggrin2:

everybody else knew we were crazy, but we wouldn't harm anyone. let's say we were accepted in the end.

but the peeps in the schools before were HORRIBLE.

Someone told me this would be the perfect tread for me so here I go:

I went to school for 14 years and I hated it.

And now i have alot of problems with finding a job. People only look at me and think you not the person we are looking for.

I'm shy, have problems with writing and reading and I'm big. And now I also have light rheumatic like pain.

Live sucks.

That's al I have to say for now.

ill add u!lol! and yes tis me who sent u!Lol!