reject pride thread

phunkygal

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!i got board of him quick!lol!he was autistic and no offense but when u are in 3rd grade u dont have the attention span for that!

LOL!

Aww, yea.

I always find young relationships adorable. haha

Like when kids used to "date" in erm..second-sixth grade. That always cracks me up.

LOL!

Aww, yea.

I always find young relationships adorable. haha

Like when kids used to "date" in erm..second-sixth grade. That always cracks me up.

haha!ya right nowim going to 7th and i havent had a boyfriend...lol!i dont want one now though!lol!no point in one!

haha!ya right nowim going to 7th and i havent had a boyfriend...lol!i dont want one now though!lol!no point in one!

Yea, I'm not looking for a relationship. I don't need someone to be happy.

When I get a boyfriend, I want to get one because we both care about eachother, not for the sake of having one.

i dont want a boyfriend either! i used to want to have one last term, but the more i've gotten attatched to mika, the less i want one. i'm in year eight when i go back and everyone is like saying i should get a boyfriend but i dont really want one now. but i might if omeone asks me out....:naughty::blink:

sorry i'm just barely joining the conversation ladies, but i'm telling ya:

Guys are TROUBLE!

unless you find the right one.

but, i didn't so, it was not fun. >.<

Aww, Hilary.

Be patient and he will be better than you could ever imagine. :)

Aww, Hilary.

Be patient and he will be better than you could ever imagine. :)

agreed!Lol! and haha to maverick!hah! i dont think mika will ever become my boyfriend so waitin around for him isnt worth it!lol! i have said before and i will say it again im one of the only gals here who isnt attracted to mika!lol!:naughty: