reject pride thread

phunkygal

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, Bre? Wow. haha

There really are only a very small amount of girls on here who aren't attracted to him.

I am. hah But that means nothing. He's good looking, but I don't KNOW him, and I know nothing would ever happen.

Hilary, boys at school giving you trouble already??

Really, Bre? Wow. haha

There really are only a very small amount of girls on here who aren't attracted to him.

I am. hah But that means nothing. He's good looking, but I don't KNOW him, and I know nothing would ever happen.

Hilary, boys at school giving you trouble already??

yes rlly!lol! i think luke is hotter and i like him.mika...he is so sweet but im more into the geeky guys than some1 who likes to play w/ a tama!lol!

yes rlly!lol! i think luke is hotter and i like him.mika...he is so sweet but im more into the geeky guys than some1 who likes to play w/ a tama!lol!

Playing with tama's isn't geeky enough for you?

:roftl:

Aww. Hope you get to switch out, Hil.

My stupid guidance councelor gave me a third year of Spanish when I told her I didn't want one, so I have to fix that when I get back to school. Rawr.

Playing with tama's isn't geeky enough for you?

:roftl:

Aww. Hope you get to switch out, Hil.

My stupid guidance councelor gave me a third year of Spanish when I told her I didn't want one, so I have to fix that when I get back to school. Rawr.

i meant the geeky guys who are ppl think are hot but wont admit it!lol!mika is a little too immature for me!lol!maybe he is more mature in person but i just love him as a friend!lol! i like the lead singer of hellogoodbye who is in my avvie!lol!

agreed!Lol! and haha to maverick!hah! i dont think mika will ever become my boyfriend so waitin around for him isnt worth it!lol! i have said before and i will say it again im one of the only gals here who isnt attracted to mika!lol!:naughty:

i'm attracted to mika :D

BUUUUUT-

i know nothing would ever happen, so i'm enamored upon someone else at the moment ;D

yeah, i know. it like, virtually impossible that he would ask me to be his BF!!!!

plus i'm 12 years younger than him. but i dont want a bf...:bleh:

i meant the geeky guys who are ppl think are hot but wont admit it!lol!mika is a little too immature for me!lol!maybe he is more mature in person but i just love him as a friend!lol! i like the lead singer of hellogoodbye who is in my avvie!lol!

Haha, I get you.

I find Mika extremely attractive, but I think I would prefer to be his best friend than his girlfriend. He just seems like so much fun!

Haha, I get you.

I find Mika extremely attractive, but I think I would prefer to be his best friend than his girlfriend. He just seems like so much fun!

agreed!lol!and that british accent!my dream is for Mika to call me a twat!lol!

what is wrong with you people :blink: all of you are saying that you don't want mika as a boyfriend and it scares me...

i guess there's just a bit more of a chance of him being with me then.. now it's up to like .1/100 of me being with him :wub2: i can see it now haha

what is wrong with you people :blink: all of you are saying that you don't want mika as a boyfriend and it scares me...

i guess there's just a bit more of a chance of him being with me then.. now it's up to like .1/100 of me being with him :wub2: i can see it now haha

HAHHAHAHHAA.

Maybe it's just because I'm tired. :wink2:

well, here are the reasons my teacher is a wench:

1. it's the first day of school, and we have a Quiz tomorrow...

on the FREAKING SYLLABUS!!!! what is the point of having a quiz on the syllabus?!?!?!?!

2. she won't let you out of her class room.

at all.

unless the office calls you down.

so, what if you had to throw up or were going to have an emergency?

she still won't let you go. i asked. >.<

i know i should probably give her a chance, but my friends who have had her have told me about how rude she is =/

but, here's a rather funny thing one of my teachers talked about today:

chlamidia :P (you know what that is right?)

she kept talking about how rampant it was here, and i just about died laughing!

I know! I mean honestly i couldn't be his best friend because he is waay too attractive and it would ruin our friendship (my feelings towards him) and never his sister because he's hot and then my feelings would be wrong

I know! I mean honestly i couldn't be his best friend because he is waay too attractive and it would ruin our friendship (my feelings towards him) and never his sister because he's hot and then my feelings would be wrong

ya...and ur chilcren would be wayyy screwed up!:naughty: