reject pride thread

phunkygal

are you a reject in school like mika used to be?(sorry mika) i am! so come and tell me! i know you want to! lets all be rejects together! tell why you are a reject too! i am cuz i dress differently and im quite weird...lol!:biggrin2:

mika's rejects

1.phunkygal

2.Droopsy

3.CazGirl

4.xxprincesschezzaxx

5.hannah

6.milou

7.kavi

8.buttnugget040

9.purplegrape

10.sesil17aa

11.lazy_dazy

12.em'

13.mikafish

14. wasabi tea

15.mel tinydancer

16.my_rainbow_radio

17.monco

18.esperia75

19.finkster

20.norwalk174

21.hunnyangel

22.mika forever

23. orangepag

24.ella

25.ircazo

26. shezzy12

27.lindemfc

28.mika me

29.lollipop dealer

30.HollyD

31.melman92

32.Starrats

33.mika4life13

34.i've been 'mikafied'

35.Savage Beauty

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Im not bullied.. But Iam different..

We had some fights with some really idiotic boys..

Floris and Diodio pushed them on the ground, mwahah..

Okay.. Maybe that wasnt funny but they deserved it..

When I was in school, I was kind of the kid that no one would pay any attention at all to. I could honestly go through an entire semester in a classroom with the same kids and by the end of the semester, some people still would not know my name. I would always be picked last for everything, or not picked at all.

And I used to get messed with all the time by some ignorant boys because I was shy, and people figured that if they bothered me they would get a rise out of me. Which they didn't.

And then I had those wonderful "friends" who would, instead of standing up for me, would laugh along with everyone else, but then later, when I was alone with them, would say something like, "I can't believe they would say that!"

me too. i'm in uni and surprisingly, my school years in primary and high school were good..weird that now in uni, where they r supposed to be "mature" is where the bullying starts.

i don't know why, it's not like i do ppl anything....they just form their opinion when they lay eyes on me. my bullying is 99% verbal though....i get teased bout everything....the way i dress, being shy/quiet, "geek", the way i look...everything...yeah and when we have group projects, everyone would group up and i'd be there sitting alone...

And then I had those wonderful "friends" who would, instead of standing up for me, would laugh along with everyone else, but then later, when I was alone with them, would say something like, "I can't believe they would say that!"

yeah pfff, those suck, the 'so-called friends':thumbdown: those people that are semi-friendly in your face but totally gossip about you behind your back.

I don't know what it is, but the bigger the group I'm in, the lonelier i feel:sneaky2: I don't get why nobody gets me?? it's weird:sneaky2: i'm just not really a fun person to be around I guess?:boxed: (omg the self-pitty:naughty: )

When I was in school, I was kind of the kid that no one would pay any attention at all to. I could honestly go through an entire semester in a classroom with the same kids and by the end of the semester, some people still would not know my name. I would always be picked last for everything, or not picked at all.

And I used to get messed with all the time by some ignorant boys because I was shy, and people figured that if they bothered me they would get a rise out of me. Which they didn't.

mee too

my friends do that sometimes

:crybaby:

x

i guess that's why we all love mfc...everyone here seems to have gone through the same/similar experiences, so we can relate. plus everyone is so nice and non-judgemental. i love it here. i feel really at home and appreciated u know. u guys r awesome :thumb_yello::biggrin2: plus we tend to have similar taste in stuff....we have lots in common and it's just awesome!

*group hug*

I don't know what it is, but the bigger the group I'm in, the lonelier i feel:sneaky2: I don't get why nobody gets me?? it's weird:sneaky2: i'm just not really a fun person to be around I guess?:boxed: (omg the self-pitty:naughty: )

Me too! There's a group of about five people that I hung out with a lot in high school, but I was always the one who never got spoken to and was only invited to the movies, etc, but never to the cookouts/roadtrips/sleepover-type-things. They would all say, "Oh, Hannah is one of my best friends!" and yet they knew nothing about me. Sometimes they would sit around and talk about something that they were going to do over the summer together, like a roadtrip, and would completely leave me out. I would NEVER talk about something like that in front of someone that wasn't invited. That's like being with two of your good friends and only inviting one to a party, then sitting around and talking about the fun that you're going to have in front of the other person.

I've never been the "friend" type. Not that I didn't have friends, I did, and I most always had someone at school to hang out with, but I never really had that awesome group of friends that I would call every night and tell everything to. Right now, after everything is over, I can honestly say that I have two real friends.

i guess that's why we all love mfc...everyone here seems to have gone through the same/similar experiences, so we can relate. plus everyone is so nice and non-judgemental. i love it here. i feel really at home and appreciated u know. u guys r awesome :thumb_yello::biggrin2: plus we tend to have similar taste in stuff....we have lots in common and it's just awesome!

*group hug*

hihi, that's so true, and so weird!:shocked: I mean, how come we all love mika?? And are all so alike? I don't get it! It would make more sense, if you knew that mika was kind of a 'reject' himself, BUT, I didn't know that until I came on here!

So what is it about Mika that seems to attract, well, us???:blink:

Me too! There's a group of about five people that I hung out with a lot in high school, but I was always the one who never got spoken to and was only invited to the movies, etc, but never to the cookouts/roadtrips/sleepover-type-things. They would all say, "Oh, Hannah is one of my best friends!" and yet they knew nothing about me. Sometimes they would sit around and talk about something that they were going to do over the summer together, like a roadtrip, and would completely leave me out. I would NEVER talk about something like that in front of someone that wasn't invited. That's like being with two of your good friends and only inviting one to a party, then sitting around and talking about the fun that you're going to have in front of the other person.

I've never been the "friend" type. Not that I didn't have friends, I did, and I most always had someone at school to hang out with, but I never really had that awesome group of friends that I would call every night and tell everything to. Right now, after everything is over, I can honestly say that I have two real friends.

oh wow! I have exactly the same! Allthough, at this moment I still don't really have people that I call real friends... I don't have anyone that I can call no matter what you know? Have you seen the movie crash? In that movie, sandra bullock is this woman that hasn't got any friends, and she realizes that when it turns out, the only person that was there to help her when she had an accident, was her maid... omg I feel exactly the same way...

Too bad I don't have any brothers and sisters either, I think that would have helped.

Anyway about the friends part, I even still have that now, like last week we we're all out, and all of my friends were talking about something they were going to that weekend, some sort of festival, and they had planned everything, and they were just talking about it in front of me, without asking if i'd like to come or anything:boxed:

hihi, that's so true, and so weird!:shocked: I mean, how come we all love mika?? And are all so alike? I don't get it! It would make more sense, if you knew that mika was kind of a 'reject' himself, BUT, I didn't know that until I came on here!

So what is it about Mika that seems to attract, well, us???:blink:

ii no yh

hmmmm

:blink:

x

oh wow! I have exactly the same! Allthough, at this moment I still don't really have people that I call real friends... I don't have anyone that I can call no matter what you know? Have you seen the movie crash? In that movie, sandra bullock is this woman that hasn't got any friends, and she realizes that when it turns out, the only person that was there to help her when she had an accident, was her maid... omg I feel exactly the same way...

Too bad I don't have any brothers and sisters either, I think that would have helped.

Anyway about the friends part, I even still have that now, like last week we we're all out, and all of my friends were talking about something they were going to that weekend, some sort of festival, and they had planned everything, and they were just talking about it in front of me, without asking if i'd like to come or anything:boxed:

It's so awkward, isn't it? Not to say that you just start feeling sorry for yourself or something, but honestly, you just think, "What the hell?! Thanks guys, thanks" when they're doing that. I would never do anything like that, and if I did by accident, I would feel awful about it and would immediately change the subject.

Even though I would say that I have 2 real friends, I also feel that if worse came to worse, I wouldn't "have them." They are both friends that I've had since I was five years old, are nice to me and the only people that I can honestly say that I have fun with no matter what, but that "soul mate best friend" thing is not there. Whenever I watch movies or television shows where the girl has that one "best friend," I always get jealous because I've never had that.

I wouldnt say that I am bullied in school ....but I am the weirdest in the bunch usually ...like for some reason I just stand out and like ...idk ....maybe it's because I'm so weird and I laugh and talk way too much ...I only have 2 friends that actually get me ...but that's ok ...I can say I 'm one of a kind ..he he

Whenever I watch movies or television shows where the girl has that one "best friend," I always get jealous because I've never had that.

lol idd, weren't u also just totally jealous of the sex and the city girls:shocked:

haha:roftl:

I also dress like a boy and get made fun of for it ...but I don't care at least i'm not dressing like a slut :)

Me,too!!I don't wear skirts or dresses !!!what girls normally wear!!