I've choose this forum for my 1st post of my life

greta

Hello people!:

I'm not very skilled at using computer and other language apart from italian, so forgive me

:insane: I've spent so many hours tracking everything about Him on internet, this site remains my 1st choice for quality and quantity of "All-my-existence-is-now-focused-on-Mika" stuff:thumb_yello:

I'm on holiday now and I cannot have often access to the web:surfing:

I'm going to italia wave fest:partytime2:

UAO!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people!:

I'm not very skilled at using computer and other language apart from italian, so forgive me

:insane: I've spent so many hours tracking everything about Him on internet, this site remains my !st choice for quality and quantity of 'All-my-existence-is-now-focused-on-Mika stuff:thumb_yello:

UAO!

Welcome too the MFC! :biggrin2::punk:

:wink2: to be hooked up in the summer at a heating pc just for virtual-worship Him is kinda a big demonstration of love :mf_lustslow:

KeEp On ProMotIng MIKA!! :woot_jump:

hi greta, i want to send you a private message regarding florence (i'm going too) but you chose not to receive them!

is it a mistake or just your choice?

see ya on this fab forum....

:wink2: to be hooked up in the summer at a heating pc just for virtual-worship Him is kinda a big demonstration of love :mf_lustslow:

KeEp On ProMotIng MIKA!! :woot_jump:

Ciao, cugina italiana!!

Yes, living in a Mediterranean country and worshiping Mika from this boiling pc is huge devotion to our man:wub2: How I envy people from Northern countries when summer comes!!!

hi greta, i want to send you a private message regarding florence (i'm going too) but you chose not to receive them!

is it a mistake or just your choice?

see ya on this fab forum....

:throw: you know when you're pc is so slow you don't want to spend time readin and you keep on tick everything , say yes, go forward:naughty: now I believe it's :thumb_yello:

p.s: I'm a MUTT

(ow..I think the sens is that..I listen it in the mika quote remix...

what MUTT means for, exactly?)

Ciaooooooooo!!!!!!!And well,welcome!!!I'm italian too...non ho dato molti benvenuti a persone italiane...anzi,mi sa che sei la prima...comunque scarseggiano parecchio italiani del sud...siamo praticamente tutti del nord(io di trento,anche se sono romana!!)looooooool!!!

Well..I hope that u'll have a lot of good time here!!!:punk:

Presto capirai di essere in mezzo a gente davvero pazza,compresa me naturalmente e così diventerai ank tu a very crazy person!!!Shhhh!!!Non lo dire in giro!!!looooooooool!!!:biggrin2::roftl:

Ciao!!:thumb_yello:

Hello people!:

:insane: I've spent so many hours tracking everything about Him on internet, this site remains my 1st choice for quality and quantity of "All-my-existence-is-now-focused-on-Mika" stuff:thumb_yello:

UAO!

Welcome!!!! Nice avatar!

Enjoy the festival!

You think this website is number 1!!! Sign the petition: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6130

:throw: you know when you're pc is so slow you don't want to spend time readin and you keep on tick everything , say yes, go forward:naughty: now I believe it's :thumb_yello:

p.s: I'm a MUTT

(ow..I think the sens is that..I listen it in the mika quote remix...

what MUTT means for, exactly?)

Don't worry! The website is growing and everybody have little problems like that!

The admistrators are trying to improve the website! :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...