New MIKA Mail 17-7-07

CazGirl

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that email a few minutes ago! :)

Still no news on if he's performing or signing anywhere for the Big girls release. Anyone heard anything?

No, I'm guessing there isn't going to be one, it would have been announced by now, surely?

Some new MIKA Mail, talks about BIG GIRL and the Art Exhibition. I decided to do screenshots because typing it out takes some time and it came with pictures too. Enjoy x

mikaLETTER1.jpg

MikaLETTER2.jpg

MikaLETTER3.jpg

Thank you for posting, Caz! :biggrin2::huglove:

Do you know, I never seem to get e-mails from MikaSounds, and I'm certain I've subscribed at least 3 times. It's maddening! :insane:

Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem would be *greatly* (excessively) appreciated! :wub2:

I have record player but the needle needs replacing...keep meaning to have it done...

I would have expected them to have announced if there was a signing...and I guess he does have alot of other things going on right now...but I'm still secretly hoping for a last minute announcement! lol

Thank you for posting, Caz! :biggrin2::huglove:

Do you know, I never seem to get e-mails from MikaSounds, and I'm certain I've subscribed at least 3 times. It's maddening! :insane:

Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem would be *greatly* (excessively) appreciated! :wub2:

aawwww lol! im sorry, i dont know how to help :S

But your signature is beautiful!

I have record player but the needle needs replacing...keep meaning to have it done...

I would have expected them to have announced if there was a signing...and I guess he does have alot of other things going on right now...but I'm still secretly hoping for a last minute announcement! lol

same here lol it would make my birthday extra special! haha :D

Some new MIKA Mail, talks about BIG GIRL and the Art Exhibition. I decided to do screenshots because typing it out takes some time and it came with pictures too. Enjoy x

mikaLETTER1.jpg

MikaLETTER2.jpg

MikaLETTER3.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I don't know why i didn't get this mail... i thought i was registered for this kind of mail :(