MIKA cat names

phunkygal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a cat that I called Figaro because he looked like the kitteen in Walt Disney's Pinocchio. And since we know Mika was inspired by this opera tune "Figaro" when he wrote "Grace Kelly", that could be a nice name for a cat.

I had thought about Lollipop, too. That's a nice name for a cat.

Or... Ring-ring !!!! (No, that's sounds odd ! "Come here, Ring-Ring !) :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I love Billy Brown for a cat. It makes the cat more human, now you can tell friends "I'm going home to make dinner for Billy Brown" and they'll go "oooh is that your boyfriend" :naughty:

:ot:

I have a male rat called Mika btw I couldn't get a pic because he's really shy, it's a dumbo and the only one in the cage. He has the funniest ears. Here's a pic I found. It's not my Mika but he looks a lot like him/it (don't know what to use in this case). I named it Mika because I couldn't come up with another name and because I thought it was the coolest rat of the pack and he was special, I don't know he felt like a rat version of Mika (even though he hates rats :blush-anim-cl: )

mikarat.jpg

I had a cat that I called Figaro because he looked like the kitteen in Walt Disney's Pinocchio. And since we know Mika was inspired by this opera tune "Figaro" when he wrote "Grace Kelly", that could be a nice name for a cat.

I had thought about Lollipop, too. That's a nice name for a cat.

Or... Ring-ring !!!! (No, that's sounds odd ! "Come here, Ring-Ring !) :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

FIGARO

I may just steal that myself one day if I ever get a fuzzy creature

what about the name for the monkey that always chasing lollipop girl in the woods? whats his name? ugh im so hiss right now since i cant think of that monkey's name:blink:

*goes on youtube to find interview with the monkey name*