Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, all that for chicken? :roftl:

YES YES, I'M REPLYING. AND I'M ADDING UNUSUAL CHARACTERS.

Okay, not really unusual, but still, they're not supposed to be here.

Another policeman started running towards Artsy.

However, he became tired, and was unable to catch her.

Artsy was now hiding behind what looked like a tour bus.

"Looks like we've got ourselves another stalker..." a male voice came from inside.

Artsy peeked through one of the bus's (is it bus' or bus's? :blink: ) windows.

It was the driver speaking. He was a balding man whose face resembled this smiley: :das:. Aside from him, the other most noticeable person in the bus was a large woman with black hair.

"...Beth Ditto?" Artsy wondered.

Yeah, yeah, I was bored. :biggrin2:

I jumped onto the tour bus just as it began to drive off. The only available seat was next to Ms. Ditto. I sat down next to her and tried not to stare.

"So, are you a lesbian?" Beth asked.

Blinking at her, I said, "No. Actually, I just committed murder because of a man I was interested in. Well, I committed murder because of his crazy wife. She wasn't too keen on the idea of me and her husband."

"Did you just kiss him, or did you go and have chicken?" she asked.

"How do you know about chicken??!" I asked.

"Oh please. You act as if I've never been on MFC before." she said.

Wow. I thought to myself. Beth Ditto is an MFCer. Who knew?

We chatted as the bus got onto a highway. I really had no idea where I was going, but Beth was fun to talk to, so it didn't really matter.

And so began the journey of Artsy. Shall the group ever see her again??! *dramatic music*

Back at the police station......

"Well, that was dramatic." Mika quipped. "Now the only girl I hadn't slept with in this group is gone, and now I'll never get to sleep with her."

Glow looked around at the carnage. "Be glad you didn't. If this is the result of her sleeping with Luke, I can't imagine what would have happened if she'd shacked up with you."

Big Girl looked at her watch and gasped. "Mika! We have to get back to the concert! The show is supposed to start in ten minutes."

Everyone ran back to the show and got on stage just in the nick of time.

I jumped onto the tour bus just as it began to drive off. The only available seat was next to Ms. Ditto. I sat down next to her and tried not to stare.

"So, are you a lesbian?" Beth asked.

Blinking at her, I said, "No. Actually, I just committed murder because of a man I was interested in. Well, I committed murder because of his crazy wife. She wasn't too keen on the idea of me and her husband."

"Did you just kiss him, or did you go and have chicken?" she asked.

"How do you know about chicken??!" I asked.

"Oh please. You act as if I've never been on MFC before." she said.

Wow. I thought to myself. Beth Ditto is an MFCer. Who knew?

We chatted as the bus got onto a highway. I really had no idea where I was going, but Beth was fun to talk to, so it didn't really matter.

And so began the journey of Artsy. Shall the group ever see her again??! *dramatic music*

omg!:naughty:

:

Back at the police station......

"Well, that was dramatic." Mika quipped. "Now the only girl I hadn't slept with in this group is gone, and now I'll never get to sleep with her."

Glow looked around at the carnage. "Be glad you didn't. If this is the result of her sleeping with Luke, I can't imagine what would have happened if she'd shacked up with you."

Big Girl looked at her watch and gasped. "Mika! We have to get back to the concert! The show is supposed to start in ten minutes."

Everyone ran back to the show and got on stage just in the nick of time.

"so u shagged LG?"i asked

"um.....maybe...."said mika

"ew she is younger than me!"i said

"well it wasnt Lg it was some1 dressed up as her!"said mika

"who"i asked

"um....Sivan!"said mika

Sivan's gonna murder me!lol!:naughty

:naughty::roftl: ohhh wow. SIVAN IF YOU SOMEHOW READ THIS, WE STILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND IT WAS ALL PHUNKY'S CRAZY IDEA. THANKYOU. :roftl:

Big Girl took a deep breath. "ANYWAY..." she interrupted.

But LG's expression clearly showed disgust. "YOU WHAT? EWWWWW, YOU'RE GROSS!" her left hand became a fist.

"Please don't hurt me..." whimpered Mika, slouching in slight fear.

"LG, calm down." I said to her firmly.

Phunky exchanged annoyed looks with Big Girl.

"Everyone! Forget what Mika said!" Phuky stated, then crossing her arms and slowly shaking her head,"But you had chicken with...SIVAN?"

"PHUNKY!" yelled Big Girl, "The real problem is that we lost Artsy, and we need her back!"

"I don't want her back!" shouted Phunky. "That dam.n tramp can just go to he.ll!" Luke put his arm around her and tried to calm her down.

"She's still out there all alone, and as she's a part of the group, we have to go find her and make sure she doesn't get raped or killed." cried LG.

"What we need to find out," said Glow, "Is where that tour bus was headed. Then we can go in search of it. Poor Artsy must be so scared and worried that we'll never find her."

Meanwhile, on the tour bus....

I was starting to hope that the group would never find me. Beth told me that the tour bus was heading to JFK airport, where the tour group would board a flight to London. Beth told me that if my group didn't get to me in time, she would pay for my plane ticket and I would go on tour with her in the UK.

"So," she asked, "Was the chicken with this married guy worth all this trouble?"

"Not really." I said. "Luke's not that great of a kisser."

"You slept with Luke Juby??!" she exclaimed. "Why him and not Mika?"

"Well, Mika just seemed too easy." I said.

"Trust me, darling, if he ever prepostions you again, go for it. Mika knows what he's doing."

I was going to ask her(a lesbian) how she would know if Mika's chicken was good or not, but just then, her manager came by and handed us champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries.

haha!mika knows what hes doing!lol!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

so back away from artsy.....

"your right we do need to get her!"i said

"im glad ur coming to your senses!"said LG

"ya i want her back so i can kill her!"i said

"god ur stubborn"said big girl

"i know" i said "i cant help it!" :roftl:

"for some reason im having a strong feeling artsy didnt rlly like the chicken w/ luke"said the fortuneteller

"where'd u come from?????"i asked:shocked: :roftl: :roftl:

Back on the bus...

I looked out the window at the heavy traffic in one of the parking lots of JFK airport. Planes were driving slowly around the docking area and various runways. Suddenly, a loud honk startled me from my thinking, and I looked over to see the busdriver muttering curse words as another tour bus stole the parking spot he had been waiting for. More honking ensued. Beth put her hand to her head and asked if I had any aspirin. I winced in sympathy and shook my head.

To the group, still at the police station.....

"I sensed that you would need my help and I came to you." replied the fortuneteller. "You are looking for this girl, this Artsy. Some of you want to find her to keep safe, some(one) wants to find her to kill her. I just thought you should know," she levelled her gaze on Phunky, "that the spirits are telling me that she didn't enjoy the chicken with Luke. So if you are seeking revenge, do so knowing that she has no more plans for husband stealing. She has decided that it's not worth it."

Phunky considered this, but said nothing. Luke looked uncomfortable, which was only reasonable, since the entire group had just heard that he wasn't good in bed.

"Well," said Mika, "This is all well and good, but we still don't know where that bus was headed." Looking at the old fortuneteller, he asked sarcastically, "Do the spirits have anything to say about it's destination?"

"Actually, they do." replied the woman. "The bus is headed for New York. Better get a move on."

"oh i guess...."said mika

so Allegra turned the car around and started driving to NYC!

mika started singing"i go to NYC see the pretty statue of liberty am i the only lonely one???"

"yes"i said sarcastically"i still have luke"

"your still w/ him??"said a voice in the corner

"Milou!!!!"i said:naughty:

then Milou rides back in the story on her pink pony, back from italy. The pony is sorta tired now, since it drove and swim all the way to the US. But never mind, I see I missed weddings. No one invited me, now I'm really pissed of (hey, wait, didn't I already marry Mika on MS? Gosh the guy's busy). But, who should I kill now? You can hire me, I'm quite good. I've got fake french manicure nails, and I can't do anything with them, but I'm guessing I could slit someones troath with it :biggrin2:

*sorry for any mistakes, need to get re-englished again, since all I heard the last three weeks was Dutch and Italian.. oh and a little german*

then Milou rides back in the story on her pink pony, back from italy. The pony is sorta tired now, since it drove and swim all the way to the US. But never mind, I see I missed weddings. No one invited me, now I'm really pissed of (hey, wait, didn't I already marry Mika on MS? Gosh the guy's busy). But, who should I kill now? You can hire me, I'm quite good. I've got fake french manicure nails, and I can't do anything with them, but I'm guessing I could slit someones troath with it :biggrin2:

*sorry for any mistakes, need to get re-englished again, since all I heard the last three weeks was Dutch and Italian.. oh and a little german*

tis okay Milou but Chew Chew stole our pink ponies way back in the story!lol!srry!forgot to mention that!:roftl:

With the group......

Allegra was driving like a maniac through the crowded JFK parking lot. Finally just ditching the car in the middle of the road, the group ran through the doors of the airport and looked around frantically.

"Where would the tour group go?" asked Milou.

"Well, Beth Ditto was with them..." said Glow.

"LONDON!" exclaimed Mika. "Beth's got a gig in London in two days, that's where they're headed!"

"Man, it's good to know someone in the music business." whispered Mikafied.

The group searched the the gates for a plane headed to London.

Meanwhile, with Beth Ditto.....

Beth and I were boarding our flight. I looked back down the airport one last time and thought I saw a glimpse of dark curls at the very first gate at the opposite end of the airport. Mika? But Mika wouldn't be here. The group hated me, and were all probably happy that I was gone. I shrugged, figured I was seeing things, and boarded the flight.

The group were running down the airport.....

but there was still no sign of a London flight. Mika stood up to his full six-foot, four-inch height and looked out over the crowd of people. He squinted and looked at the sign at the very last gate and gasped. "The London flight is at the last gate! And it's leaving soon! We've only got 45 seconds to run down 35 gates! Come on, gang!" And with that, he took off running. The others followed, but LG couldn't keep up. Mika turned back, picked LG up and slung her over his shoulder like a fireman, and sprinted down the airport.

On the plane......(Yep, this is gonna be a LONG entry, so I should be free from posting responsibilities for at least a couple of days after this.)

I leaned back in my first-class seat and looked out the window. It was rainy, which fit my mood, and I sighed. Even though the group hated me, and Phunky wanted me dead, and I was facing murder charges if I ever returned to the US, I was feeling a little down. I missed everyone. It just wasn't the same without them. I'd rather be stuck in coach, squished into a seat with Big Girl while Milou and Glow quarrelled over Mika and Phunky and Luke argued about his fidelity, while Mika tried to calm LG and Allegra's fears about flying when he himself was a little nervous, and Mikafied rolled her eyes at everyone's silliness. It was just too quiet here with the snobby stewardess and Beth Ditto reading a book besides me and no one saying a word. It was boring. I put my forehead against the cool window and sighed again as the plane began to roll down the runway.

In the airport......

The group arrived at the gate for the London flight with stomach cramps and red faces.

"I...never...want...to....do that....again!" puffed Big Girl, unable to catch her breath.

"It...will...be...worth...it!" huffed Glow.

"Yeah....let's...go....retrieve....Artsy.....whew!" said Mika, dabbing at the beads of sweat on his temple.

They all walked up to the boarding stewardess, then stopped and looked at each other.

"Um, does anyone know Artsy's real name?" asked Luke.

"Uh....I think it starts with an A," said Mikafied, "Or maybe an M?"

"This isn't good. I'm guessing she didn't use "artsyfartsy17" as the name on her plane ticket." said Milou.

Mika stepped forward and said, "Excuse me, miss, but there's a young lady that boarded the flight to London that we'd like to talk to. She's our friend, you see, and we've driven here, trying to find her and keep her safe."

The stewardess was charmed by Mika (who isn't?) but replied, "I'm sorry, sir, but the flight for London boarded ahead of time. It's taking off right now." She pointed to the large windows a few feet away.

The group walked to the windows and watched in shock as the plane to London picked up speed driving along the runway, then began to bounce, and lifted up into the air, flying away and taking Artsy with it.

Mika turned and leaned against the glass, staring at his shoes defeatedly. "We're too late," he said, "She's gone."

*dumdumDUM!!!*:roftl:

With the group......

Allegra was driving like a maniac through the crowded JFK parking lot. Finally just ditching the car in the middle of the road, the group ran through the doors of the airport and looked around frantically.

"Where would the tour group go?" asked Milou.

"Well, Beth Ditto was with them..." said Glow.

"LONDON!" exclaimed Mika. "Beth's got a gig in London in two days, that's where they're headed!"

"Man, it's good to know someone in the music business." whispered Mikafied.

The group searched the the gates for a plane headed to London.

Meanwhile, with Beth Ditto.....

Beth and I were boarding our flight. I looked back down the airport one last time and thought I saw a glimpse of dark curls at the very first gate at the opposite end of the airport. Mika? But Mika wouldn't be here. The group hated me, and were all probably happy that I was gone. I shrugged, figured I was seeing things, and boarded the flight.

The group were running down the airport.....

but there was still no sign of a London flight. Mika stood up to his full six-foot, four-inch height and looked out over the crowd of people. He squinted and looked at the sign at the very last gate and gasped. "The London flight is at the last gate! And it's leaving soon! We've only got 45 seconds to run down 35 gates! Come on, gang!" And with that, he took off running. The others followed, but LG couldn't keep up. Mika turned back, picked LG up and slung her over his shoulder like a fireman, and sprinted down the airport.

On the plane......(Yep, this is gonna be a LONG entry, so I should be free from posting responsibilities for at least a couple of days after this.)

I leaned back in my first-class seat and looked out the window. It was rainy, which fit my mood, and I sighed. Even though the group hated me, and Phunky wanted me dead, and I was facing murder charges if I ever returned to the US, I was feeling a little down. I missed everyone. It just wasn't the same without them. I'd rather be stuck in coach, squished into a seat with Big Girl while Milou and Glow quarrelled over Mika and Phunky and Luke argued about his fidelity, while Mika tried to calm LG and Allegra's fears about flying when he himself was a little nervous, and Mikafied rolled her eyes at everyone's silliness. It was just too quiet here with the snobby stewardess and Beth Ditto reading a book besides me and no one saying a word. It was boring. I put my forehead against the cool window and sighed again as the plane began to roll down the runway.

In the airport......

The group arrived at the gate for the London flight with stomach cramps and red faces.

"I...never...want...to....do that....again!" puffed Big Girl, unable to catch her breath.

"It...will...be...worth...it!" huffed Glow.

"Yeah....let's...go....retrieve....Artsy.....whew!" said Mika, dabbing at the beads of sweat on his temple.

They all walked up to the boarding stewardess, then stopped and looked at each other.

"Um, does anyone know Artsy's real name?" asked Luke.

"Uh....I think it starts with an A," said Mikafied, "Or maybe an M?"

"This isn't good. I'm guessing she didn't use "artsyfartsy17" as the name on her plane ticket." said Milou.

Mika stepped forward and said, "Excuse me, miss, but there's a young lady that boarded the flight to London that we'd like to talk to. She's our friend, you see, and we've driven here, trying to find her and keep her safe."

The stewardess was charmed by Mika (who isn't?) but replied, "I'm sorry, sir, but the flight for London boarded ahead of time. It's taking off right now." She pointed to the large windows a few feet away.

The group walked to the windows and watched in shock as the plane to London picked up speed driving along the runway, then began to bounce, and lifted up into the air, flying away and taking Artsy with it.

Mika turned and leaned against the glass, staring at his shoes defeatedly. "We're too late," he said, "She's gone."

*dumdumDUM!!!*:roftl:

back in the airport....."ah wellllll....."i said

"we cat leave her"said mika

"they probably wouldnt let me on the flight w/ a knife anyways!"i said laughing

"c'mon everyone we have to think of a plan"said glow

"ah....maybe we could go to London tomorrow"said glow

we checked to flights but there wasnt one to london for aboout a week and the gig would be over by then and who knows where artsy could fly then.

"nooooooo!!!!!"cried mika

"whats the matter???god does it rlly matter?"i asked

"yes it does!i wanted to ask artsy to marry me!"said mika hysterically

duh duh duh!!!