pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

How come everyone steals Mika from me? *twirls hand with wedding ring* He IS married to me. :roftl:

Lollipop Girl gasped. "....Chicken means?" she whimpered in disgust "EWWW!"

Big Girl rolled her eyes. Artsy's eyes darted around the car.

"Someone changed the subject!" she whispered as LG was absosorbed in her 'EWWWWWWWW'ing.

"SO, MIKA, DO YOU LIKE SALAD?" asked Phunkygal nervously.

"YES, YES, I LIKE SALAD." replied Mika, hoping LG would eventually stop thinking about what chicken meant.

"Does salad have a hidden meaning too?" groaned LG. "You're all disgusting!"

Something random: Two days ago, I bought a pair of pajama pants with little chickens on them. I squealed when I saw them, and my stepmom just raised an eyebrow.

Stepmom: What's so special about chickens?

Me: Nothing. I just like chickens. :naughty:

Stepmom: Okay...

haha!im sure i will slip about chickens some day to my stepmom.....

"yes actually salad does have a hidden meaning"i said

"what"siad lg

"it means sh*t"i said

"huh???"said lg

(haha!now we can run around the forum saying salad and noone will know what we are talking about!they will think we are mad!mwa!hahahahahaha!):roftl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"No, salad doesn't mean anything." I said, giving Phunky a dirty look for revealing our other secret word. "Just calm down, LG."

After the outburst, silence descended over the car.

Big Girl leaned over and whispered to me, "I know who's hand is on your bum."

I glanced over at her, and she smirked, holding up both of her own hands.

"And it's not me." I did a quick mental count. Big Girl had her hands up. Luke thought I had meant his hand in the first place, and so had already moved it. LG was too innocent to put her hands where they didn't belong. My hands were on the steering wheel, and why would I put my hands on my own as.s anyways? That left Phunky, Glow, Mikafied, and Mika.

I was reasonably sure that the first three were strictly straight, and the last was not only married to Glow, but had just expressed a craving for chicken with Phunky, not me. But there was no room in the car for a stowaway, so it had to be one of the last four. The index finger of the hand on my as.s began tapping. Who's hand was on my butt?

The other day, my mom's friend was talking and said, "And we went to that little Italian restaurant for dinner(you know, the one with the cute waiter) and I swear, it was the best chicken I had ever had.":naughty: I was drinking water at the time and almost choked, and everyone gave me a strange look.:blush-anim-cl:

"No, salad doesn't mean anything." I said, giving Phunky a dirty look for revealing our other secret word. "Just calm down, LG."

After the outburst, silence descended over the car.

Big Girl leaned over and whispered to me, "I know who's hand is on your bum."

I glanced over at her, and she smirked, holding up both of her own hands.

"And it's not me." I did a quick mental count. Big Girl had her hands up. Luke thought I had meant his hand in the first place, and so had already moved it. LG was too innocent to put her hands where they didn't belong. My hands were on the steering wheel, and why would I put my hands on my own as.s anyways? That left Phunky, Glow, Mikafied, and Mika.

I was reasonably sure that the first three were strictly straight, and the last was not only married to Glow, but had just expressed a craving for chicken with Phunky, not me. But there was no room in the car for a stowaway, so it had to be one of the last four. The index finger of the hand on my as.s began tapping. Who's hand was on my butt?

The other day, my mom's friend was talking and said, "And we went to that little Italian restaurant for dinner(you know, the one with the cute waiter) and I swear, it was the best chicken I had ever had.":naughty: I was drinking water at the time and almost choked, and everyone gave me a strange look.:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: talk about a koko!lol!

"i have a confession to make"said glow

"we are all about confessions today arent we?"i said

"it is my hand on your as.s!"said glow

"your a lesbian???"said mika

"yes"said glow"im dead serious.":shocked: :biggrin2:

thank god! I'm a strict believer... anyway... can't b to long.

"Oh' date=' god. I think I'm gonna puke!" said artsey, turning pale.

everyone was in dead silence for 10 mins or so.

can't think of anything but, i have to go bed now. night[/quote']

glow is gonna be mad we made her a lesbian!oh well!she stole mika from me in the first place!lol!:naughty:

After the ten minutes of silence, Glow looked hurt, and I began to regret my thoughtless outburst. So, to make up for it, I said gently, "Look, Glow, I just don't swing that way, and even if I did, I'm not into dating someone so much younger than me."

Glow shrugged, looking at her shoes.

Mika, however, couldn't take his eyes off Glow. "You're a lesbian?" he asked.

Glow nodded. "i'm sorry I didn't tell you, but--"

"Don't apologize!" exclaimed Mika. "I've always wanted to be married to a lesbian! I find that quality particularly sexy in a woman!"

Once again, there was a long, awkward silence, but both Glow and Mika didn't notice, they were too busy staring into each other's eyes.

Well, it's a little strange, but I felt bad for Glow, everything horrible has happened to her; I thought the least that could be done is let her husband fall in love with her all over again.

After the ten minutes of silence, Glow looked hurt, and I began to regret my thoughtless outburst. So, to make up for it, I said gently, "Look, Glow, I just don't swing that way, and even if I did, I'm not into dating someone so much younger than me."

Glow shrugged, looking at her shoes.

Mika, however, couldn't take his eyes off Glow. "You're a lesbian?" he asked.

Glow nodded. "i'm sorry I didn't tell you, but--"

"Don't apologize!" exclaimed Mika. "I've always wanted to be married to a lesbian! I find that quality particularly sexy in a woman!"

Once again, there was a long, awkward silence, but both Glow and Mika didn't notice, they were too busy staring into each other's eyes.

Well, it's a little strange, but I felt bad for Glow, everything horrible has happened to her; I thought the least that could be done is let her husband fall in love with her all over again.

hahahahahahah!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i dont feel bad for glow!

"though i love lesbians...i sorta fell in love w/ arstsy"said mika

"besides u would rather a woman right glow???"i said trying not to laugh!

god im evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Ohh, no, Mika's not going anywhere.

"BUT I'M NOT A LESBIAN." I said, sighing. "I was just trying to find out how you'd all react if Big Girl told you that she really WAS lesbian."

"Yeah right." said Phunkygal under her breath.

"I'm serious. Would I honestly have done that many things to get Mika back if I WAS a lesbian?" I replied.

"She does have a point." added LG

"I was just doing this because I didn't want Big Girl to get her feelings hurt if she WAS a lesbian." I said

Big Girl sighed. "Glow, I really appreciate that, but If people aren't comfortable with my sexuality, I'll gladly leave."

Mika took her hand. "You can't leave!" he exclaimed "We like you just how you are."

Ohh, no, Mika's not going anywhere.

"BUT I'M NOT A LESBIAN." I said, sighing. "I was just trying to find out how you'd all react if Big Girl told you that she really WAS lesbian."

"Yeah right." said Phunkygal under her breath.

"I'm serious. Would I honestly have done that many things to get Mika back if I WAS a lesbian?" I replied.

"She does have a point." added LG

"I was just doing this because I didn't want Big Girl to get her feelings hurt if she WAS a lesbian." I said

Big Girl sighed. "Glow, I really appreciate that, but If people aren't comfortable with my sexuality, I'll gladly leave."

Mika took her hand. "You can't leave!" he exclaimed "We like you just how you are."

"now that u said that to big girl i have a confession!"said glow

"yes????"said everyone

"i rlly am a lesbian!i just didnt want ppl to dislike me but now i see you will like me just the way i am"cried glow

"u arent lying right???"i said

"i swear on my great great grandmothers grave it is true!i rlly am a lesbo!"said glow still crying

aughhhhhhh. if we really need a lesbian, i'll get beth ditto in the story somehow. :blink:

then i began cracking up. "wow, you're gullible!" i said, laughing.

"you just said..." mika was beyond confused.

"i'm not. but if i was would you still love me?" i asked, trying to stop my laughter.

"well, obviously...but ARE you?" he tilted his head to the side with a puzzled expression

"No. I'm not lying this time, seriously."

aughhhhhhh. if we really need a lesbian, i'll get beth ditto in the story somehow. :blink:

then i began cracking up. "wow, you're gullible!" i said, laughing.

"you just said..." mika was beyond confused.

"i'm not. but if i was would you still love me?" i asked, trying to stop my laughter.

"well, obviously...but ARE you?" he tilted his head to the side with a puzzled expression

"No. I'm not lying this time, seriously."

just then i took something out of the trunk

"what is that?"asked glow nervously

"a lie detecter f coarse!"i said

i hooked glow up

"are you a lesbian"i asked

"no!"said glow

everybody gathered around

"srry glow it said that was negative."i said trying not to laugh:shocked: :roftl:

"Why do you have a lie detector in your trunk?" I asked.

Phunky smiled. "So I can prove or disprove lesbians."

"You wouldn't think that problem came up very often, but it does..." mused Big Girl to herself.

"But lie detector results are often inconclusive or wrong." said Mikafied. "We may never know if Glow's really a lesbian or not."

"Well, I don't care," said Mika. "I love you just the same either way."

Glow blushed, and the two of them began to kiss.

"We're here!" I shouted, glad to get out of the car before the situation between Glow and Mika got....embarrassing.

"Just in the nick of time," muttered Luke. Phunky nodded, looking over her shoulder at Mika and Glow, and making a face.

We all climbed out to find our dressing rooms at the gig.

"Why do you have a lie detector in your trunk?" I asked.

Phunky smiled. "So I can prove or disprove lesbians."

"You wouldn't think that problem came up very often, but it does..." mused Big Girl to herself.

"But lie detector results are often inconclusive or wrong." said Mikafied. "We may never know if Glow's really a lesbian or not."

"Well, I don't care," said Mika. "I love you just the same either way."

Glow blushed, and the two of them began to kiss.

"We're here!" I shouted, glad to get out of the car before the situation between Glow and Mika got....embarrassing.

"Just in the nick of time," muttered Luke. Phunky nodded, looking over her shoulder at Mika and Glow, and making a face.

We all climbed out to find our dressing rooms at the gig.

so we all got dressed me as a chicken and you'll never guess what happened!i was just getting out when i knocked on artsy's door.noone answered.i guess i will just go in.i thought.

just then on the couch luke was giving artsy chicken!:shocked: i ran out and was like "oh no u didnt betch!" artsy had a lot of splaining to do!:mf_rosetinted:

You just had to bring me into the drama, didn't you? Fine, but this entry's going to be long....

When I was done with Luke, I walked out of the dressing room and immediately got punched in the eye by Phunky. For someone six years younger than me, she had quite a fist. Leaning back against the doorjamb, I touched my eye gently. I could tell from the pain that it was going to be black in a few minutes.

"How could you, Artsy?" Phunky yelled, drawing the attention of everyone walking down the hall.

"I think you need to calm down," I said, "And instead of being mad at me, do keep in mind that Luke came on to me, AND this isn't the first time he's cheated on you. Or you could consider what you're doing wrong that's making him want to cheat..."

Phunky didn't take that last remark well and aimed for my other eye. I caught her fist before it made contact, then stood up straight. Since I was wearing heels, I was about 6'3", and towered over Phunky.

"Now look here, you annoying short person," I said, "You can keep trying to hurt me until I finally snap and beat you to within an inch of your life, or you can get over it. Your choice."

Apparently it started to sink in that I was much taller and a good deal stronger, because Phunks gave me a dirty look and stomped off.

Mika peeked out of his dressing room to see if the warzone was clear.

"Where's Luke?" he asked.

"He's still in my dressing room," I said. "He's still trying to remember his name.":naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

You just had to bring me into the drama, didn't you? Fine, but this entry's going to be long....

When I was done with Luke, I walked out of the dressing room and immediately got punched in the eye by Phunky. For someone six years younger than me, she had quite a fist. Leaning back against the doorjamb, I touched my eye gently. I could tell from the pain that it was going to be black in a few minutes.

"How could you, Artsy?" Phunky yelled, drawing the attention of everyone walking down the hall.

"I think you need to calm down," I said, "And instead of being mad at me, do keep in mind that Luke came on to me, AND this isn't the first time he's cheated on you. Or you could consider what you're doing wrong that's making him want to cheat..."

Phunky didn't take that last remark well and aimed for my other eye. I caught her fist before it made contact, then stood up straight. Since I was wearing heels, I was about 6'3", and towered over Phunky.

"Now look here, you annoying short person," I said, "You can keep trying to hurt me until I finally snap and beat you to within an inch of your life, or you can get over it. Your choice."

Apparently it started to sink in that I was much taller and a good deal stronger, because Phunks gave me a dirty look and stomped off.

Mika peeked out of his dressing room to see if the warzone was clear.

"Where's Luke?" he asked.

"He's still in my dressing room," I said. "He's still trying to remember his name.":naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

omg! im sick of u discriminating 12 yr olds!!!!!:naughty:

anywho,

"luke how could u?"i asked

"i cant remember anything"said luke"the last thing i can remember is artsy force feeding me some medicine then everything went blank"

"how could u artsy!u know that is illegal to drug someone up against there will!"i said

"well.....well....."said artsy nervously

"i hate you"i said

i punched her again and then she stabbed me.:shocked:

omg! im sick of u discriminating 12 yr olds!!!!!:naughty:

anywho,

"luke how could u?"i asked

"i cant remember anything"said luke"the last thing i can remember is artsy force feeding me some medicine then everything went blank"

"how could u artsy!u know that is illegal to drug someone up against there will!"i said

"well.....well....."said artsy nervously

"i hate you"i said

i punched her again and then she stabbed me.:shocked:

It's not discrimination unless I say something bad about you because you're 12. :biggrin2:

I reached back and stabbed Phunky in the chest again...........................with my finger. HA!:biggrin2:

"He's lying!" I said, poking her again. "And if you can't see that, then I don't know what to do with you. You can't honestly believe what he's saying!"

Phunky crossed her arms over her chest and turned to Luke.

"Luke, is she right? Did you lie?"

"N-No!" he stammered, looking guilty. "I would never lie to you, babe! I l-love you!"

"Look at him, he can't even look you in the eye while he's talking to you!" I said.

Phunky stared hard at Luke and then sighed. "I should have known that first time he had chicken with Jen." she said. I patted her arm. "It happens to the best of us." I said sympathetically.

It's not discrimination unless I say something bad about you because you're 12. :biggrin2:

I reached back and stabbed Phunky in the chest again...........................with my finger. HA!:biggrin2:

"He's lying!" I said, poking her again. "And if you can't see that, then I don't know what to do with you. You can't honestly believe what he's saying!"

Phunky crossed her arms over her chest and turned to Luke.

"Luke, is she right? Did you lie?"

"N-No!" he stammered, looking guilty. "I would never lie to you, babe! I l-love you!"

"Look at him, he can't even look you in the eye while he's talking to you!" I said.

Phunky stared hard at Luke and then sighed. "I should have known that first time he had chicken with Jen." she said. I patted her arm. "It happens to the best of us." I said sympathetically.

nice try artsy

"but i know you love me luke and i will get u a drug test right now!"i said

"just then we walked up the street to the police station and i payed for luke's test

"um it doesnt look like luke has been drugged...."said the police

artsy looked around nervously

"it look like he's been given some sort of sleeping pill though"said the man

"u are right i did do it"said artsy

"huh?"i said

right then and there she killed the police w/ a knife and started running

"some1 call an ambulance!"i said

well goodnight artsy!:roftl: