Guess what I heard you guys......

findingmywords

OH EM GEE!!

holy banana sandwich amazing guys.

OK so i go to Jamba Juice with my sister today....................

and i hear.............................

................*in building up the suspense*.............................

ahem..............

On the intercom/loudspeaker thing I hear....

:shocked: MIKA!!!

But its not one of the usual songs that they play...

I hear.... STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!

It was AMAZING!!! I WAS FREAKIN OUT!!

You shoulda seen me! haha it was awesome!!!

So yyeah. I just wanted to let you guys know! Coz idk how it happened! Its not even a single!! So there guys!! haha.

Yeah...

uh huh.

awesome.

and in the US! im thinking its on XM radio thing, BUT YAAAAYY!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's amazing!!!!

my parents own an icecream store in the city... and one time i went in, put a mika cd on repeat and moved the stereo to the top shelf so it couldnt be changed. it played for a good week and mika fans were probably going crazy

its all for good advertising!! :naughty:

OH EM GEE!!

ahem..............

So yyeah. I just wanted to let you guys know! Coz idk how it happened! Its not even a single!! So there guys!! haha.

Yeah...

uh huh.

awesome.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*GASP*

Of course I wasn't there.

But everyone, when I went to Jamba Juice yesterday with "findingmywords" she told me to tell the people that my nmae was Mika so when they gave me my drink they were like "MIKA!" and it was really loud. I started laughing haha. Ok thats my story. :D

just wondering what state you heard it in. here in new england i have only heard relax and grace kelly like twice!pretty sad!

i heard RELAX is OLD NAVY TO :)

*GASP*

Of course I wasn't there.

But everyone, when I went to Jamba Juice yesterday with "findingmywords" she told me to tell the people that my nmae was Mika so when they gave me my drink they were like "MIKA!" and it was really loud. I started laughing haha. Ok thats my story. :D

LOL the crazy things we do.... i went to BARNs & NOBLES..... looked for his CD.....looked and looked....than i saw it right at the front where the door is! hehe:thumb_yello:

AND! in Target i looked for his CD...there were like 5 copies so i spread them....i was just helping ppl to see it better!!! :naughty:

hehe we here him here fairly often, but I will still hovver about in the clothing section of Tesco or walk into a store or stay in a store if they play any of his songs, I just wander about smiling and singing to myself hehe its great, you can just home in on his songs like a magnet lol.

LOL the crazy things we do.... i went to BARNs & NOBLES..... looked for his CD.....looked and looked....than i saw it right at the front where the door is! hehe:thumb_yello:

AND! in Target i looked for his CD...there were like 5 copies so i spread them....i was just helping ppl to see it better!!! :naughty:

I did the SAME thing at Target! hahahahahahaha

OH EM GEE!!

ahem..............

Yeah...

uh huh.

awesome.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank you for posting this! :biggrin2:

I never expected Stuck in the Middle to be played. Maybe the dj is a huge Mika fan. :naughty: Works out for us, in any case!

I've only heard Grace Kelly ONCE, and it was on the radio. I've never heard any of Mika's songs in any stores or anything. Then again, that's probably a good thing 'cause I'd probably start screaming and singing at the top of my lungs and get asked to leave, lol.

I NEVER HEAR MIKA... anywhere! I'm upset about that lol... my mother has... twice on the car radio.. waiting for me no less... ***i can't wait till i hear him for THE FIRST TIME on the radio***

I've met the guy, and yet I havn't even heard him on the radio... what a riot :P

Jamba Juice Fav: Mango Mantra...yum!! ENERGY BOOST!

I've only heard Grace Kelly ONCE, and it was on the radio. I've never heard any of Mika's songs in any stores or anything. Then again, that's probably a good thing 'cause I'd probably start screaming and singing at the top of my lungs and get asked to leave, lol.

lol i was in OLD NAVY with Michelle she is a mika fan to :) and the minute we went in RELAX first 3 notes started playing and stopped ....we both suddenly stopped and looked at eachother like "RELAX?!?!!?" lol :roftl:

than after 5 minuts they started playing it again.....the whole song and we had much more fun shopping ;)

omgosh i have such a similar story

i was trying on shoes in this one store called ALDO (shoes that are waaaaay too expensive and beautiful at the same time) and all of a sudden, im sitting there and walking in the beautiful shoes that i just admire and RELAX comes on and i just stand there like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (inside my brain) and then i say out loud omgosh its mika and the sales person helping me out was like omgosh he's my love and i said ahhhhh mee too so we actually sang the whole song together...really horribly. :biggrin2:

when i'm not paying attention to the t.v and a proactive (acne medication) commercial comes on, i swear to god the forst couple notes sound likes like the beginning of "my interpretation". so i look up, and i'm like "mika?". but it never is. i never listen to the radio, but when i'm in the car with my friends, i never mikas music. :(

omgosh i have such a similar story

i was trying on shoes in this one store called ALDO (shoes that are waaaaay too expensive and beautiful at the same time) and all of a sudden, im sitting there and walking in the beautiful shoes that i just admire and RELAX comes on and i just stand there like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (inside my brain) and then i say out loud omgosh its mika and the sales person helping me out was like omgosh he's my love and i said ahhhhh mee too so we actually sang the whole song together...really horribly. :biggrin2:

LOL! :roftl: