Guess what I heard you guys......

findingmywords

I've had a few mika shop instances.

At the moment, love today is he one I hear often, in shops that play the radio as their music (diva and cotton on have both drawn me in at various times for this reason)

And a store at DFO was playing stuck in the middle once, which at the time I ound completly random

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news!:thumb_yello:

The same thing happened to me too...I was shopping and all of sudden I heard Stuck In The Middle...I was so surprised, happy and excited that I ran from one part of the store to antoher to tell my mother that Mika is on the radio.:naughty: My reaction probably looked like a reaction of someone who's 12 years old:blush-anim-cl: , but I was so shocked (in a good way, of course) because they don't really play Mika so much here.

loool i know how u feel! I'm like that whenever i hear any mika song! i put the volume up or if im in public i freek out! lool

WHAT?!?! OKAY THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO JAMBA JUICE AND GETTING A LARGE STRAWBERRY NIRVANA AND WAITING THERE UNTIL I FINISH IT.

And if it doesn't play I will harass the workers.

hahaha!!!

Go you!!! xxx

*GASP*

Of course I wasn't there.

But everyone, when I went to Jamba Juice yesterday with "findingmywords" she told me to tell the people that my nmae was Mika so when they gave me my drink they were like "MIKA!" and it was really loud. I started laughing haha. Ok thats my story. :D

HAHA! Whenever I go to Fuddruckers, I always use a celebrity name. I've been John Lennon, Madonna and Jack Sparrow. :) I should use Mika next time. :D