Mika T4 on the beach interview plus performance video

paula.pop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! 30000 people!! wow that's impressive :shocked:

But there were about 20 other very famous pop stars playing there too, so they weren't all there for Mika. Sara said the view was terrible too! Glad I didn't go, but I missed McFly. :mf_rosetinted:

I've never seen Weston-Super-Mare look that good in my life!

It's my husband's home town and I've been there hundreds of times in the past 20 years and it didn't look anywhere near that good -ever!

The things they can do with a bit of make up and airbrushing :naughty:

But there were about 20 other very famous pop stars playing there too, so they weren't all there for Mika. Sara said the view was terrible too! Glad I didn't go, but I missed McFly. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah I know but still fans or not it's a huge audience!

The things they can do with a bit of make up and airbrushing :naughty:

Yeh, but where did they get all that sunshine?????

I was toying with the idea of driving over just to listen from a distance because my in-laws live really near the seafront. The weather was so bad that I didn't because I thought that it would be grey and wet.

Mika obviuosly brought the sunshine, so I hope that he can so it for The Big Chill too!:naughty:

Yeh, but where did they get all that sunshine?????

I was toying with the idea of driving over just to listen from a distance because my in-laws live really near the seafront. The weather was so bad that I didn't because I thought that it would be grey and wet.

Mika obviuosly brought the sunshine, so I hope that he can so it for The Big Chill too!:naughty:

Most definately! :naughty:

The ground was ever so cacky - loads of muck. It was always called Weston - Super - Mud!! Ha ha ha!! It did look a lot better than it used to though.

This is really weird on my pc. My Mac decided to go last night at tea time so i haven't been able to get on here! :thumbdown: Gotta go to the Apple shop in a bit. :thumb_yello:

Awww...I like that interviewer! She's so cute. Too bad they didn't play dress up or have tea this time.

Yes, I like her too. I think it's because she seems to actually like him as a person, unlike some interviewers who sometimes just treat him as someone who they are obligated to interview, and don't seem real interested in it all.