Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooooh! I guess Mika must love me back. :wub2: Thank you, Mika!

Anyway, no braces! :blink: Or at least they were under his vesty-shirt thing, if he wore them... and yeah, he was kind of not as on as he is usually. Odd really. And despite the fact that I knew he would do the song less rock-y than he does it live, and the fact that I wanted to see him take it back to a more disco, more album-like version (I love the way he does it in concert, but I love the album version too), it was kind of... not as effervescent as it could have been.

But oh well! He still looked great, and Cherisse was looooovely and awesome.

Almost no screen time for Luke and Mikey though. :-/

--Jack

I completely agree with everything you said!!

You know, even my friend who has only seen a couple of his performances, said he didnt seem as happy as he usually is.

i just saw it!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! i love the sunglasses and the smile and everything... so jealous of the girls standing in front of the stage right now!! :wink2:

OOhhh, me too! One of my so-called friends just came on msn and dissed him, and i pounced on her, dissing her back!! I was so mad!:sneaky2:

Oooooh! I guess Mika must love me back. :wub2: Thank you, Mika!

Anyway, no braces! :blink: Or at least they were under his vesty-shirt thing, if he wore them... and yeah, he was kind of not as on as he is usually. Odd really. And despite the fact that I knew he would do the song less rock-y than he does it live, and the fact that I wanted to see him take it back to a more disco, more album-like version (I love the way he does it in concert, but I love the album version too), it was kind of... not as effervescent as it could have been.

But oh well! He still looked great, and Cherisse was looooovely and awesome.

Almost no screen time for Luke and Mikey though. :-/

--Jack

I know, I was explaining to my mom who everyone was 'cause I can always watch it later, I taped it, of course. Anyway my mom said, "Which one do you like?" And I said, "Luke, he's way back there...somewhere." Oh well, Cherisse got lots of camera time though!

I know, I was explaining to my mom who everyone was 'cause I can always watch it later, I taped it, of course. Anyway my mom said, "Which one do you like?" And I said, "Luke, he's way back there...somewhere." Oh well, Cherisse got lots of camera time though!

omg!that is what i said!i was like jen luke is sooooooooooo hot isnt he????

So I'm watching the show, and wow, it's awful. ugh. Am I really gonna sit through the whole damn hour?

Mika, you see how I love you.

--Jack

I agree! There would be no other way I would torture myself with this show. I just wish I knew whether he is going to perform again or not...

I don't think this was one of his best performances, but still for a lot of people who have never seen him before, it is not a bad introduction. Of course, in my opinion, his "not best" is so much better than most other artists' best.

More songs! Mika, get out there and shake your butt more!

I want him to do a surprise version of Big Girl or something at the end.

Mika, if you love me... :wub2:

--Jack

Well, I'm still taping it...just in case.:naughty:

Does anyone have an official count on the number of SYTYCD threads?

:roftl: :roftl:

people must be blind.

I know! I've been trying to redirect people to this thread....not working apparently.:thumbdown: