Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

Hmm...... judging by my calculations, I still have time to get to San Fran International, hop on a LA-bound 747, hitch hike to the SYTUCD studio, snag a ticket from a scalper, and slink in just in time to lose my voice shrieking, then crash at Aroyo Drive where my bro's dorm is.

Hm....

Umm....sounds like a plan..... :blink:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SO bummed that I have to work tonight!!!! I NEVER see Mika on tv! I'm getting mom to record it for me, but I asked the officer that I'm working with if I can leave the desk and bring the celly with me incase if anyone calls and he said yes! I GET TO WATCH MIKA TONIGHT! The best part, it's on a big screen tv in our student center! :naughty:

17 minutes! MAke sure your tv sets are working, and you've got the channel ready. Finish your dinners, put your kids to bed (if you have any). No distractions. Set your VCRs, PVRs, ....don't wanna miss it! :dog:

*tries to calm down*

17 minutes! MAke sure your tv sets are working, and you've got the channel ready. Finish your dinners, put your kids to bed (if you have any). No distractions. Set your VCRs, PVRs, ....don't wanna miss it! :dog:

*tries to calm down*

MY PVR IS READY!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

*tries to calm down*

I've been staring at the time for the past half hour.:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I still can't beleive Mika will be performing- and it'll be on my TV

for once and not some grainy video on youtube!!!!

AHHH!!

13 MORE MINUTES!!

my dad can usually tell whether a person is lipsyncing or not and he says every performer on sytycd has lipsynced. i really hope mika doesnt:thumbdown: , hes too great live:wub2:

Now that you mention it I think Hilary Duff was lip synching but that's not surprising given that she's a complete no-talent. I haven't really been paying attention this year. But I specifically remember the Pussycat Dolls and Natasha Bedingfield singing live last season.

:roftl: From some of the hyperventilating going on here, you'd think Mika was set to perform a miracle healing live or something, rather than just singing a song on a show.

Mind you, I am definitely tuning in. Not taping it though (no VRC, and Mango's got my back there anyway!).

It's funny to see all of us Americans get so excited about what's really quite a routine tv appearance...

--Jack

Won't YOU be surpised when the Mika-ssiah appears and He heals us all! :roftl:

I've only seen this show one other time and I hated it. So you know I love Mika if I'm willing to sit through an hour of a show I hate to see him, lol. Even my dad is watching with me!

So I'm watching the show, and wow, it's awful. ugh. Am I really gonna sit through the whole damn hour?

Mika, you see how I love you.

--Jack

:roftl: I just caught a glimpse of it, and yeah, it is.

Before the show started, I saw a commercial of tonight's show, of new artists and there was Mika footage from the Love Today music video.

I felt and looked like this :woot_jump:

EDIT: I just saw him, "the fantastic Mika." Does anyone know if he'll do another performance or was that it?

He got a hair cut.

AND messed up the song.

I only know because i rewinded it.:mf_rosetinted:

I noticed that too.....only cuz I was singing along and thought I had sang the wrong words.

Oh well!!! Still a great performance!!!:thumb_yello: