Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He got a hair cut.

AND messed up the song.

I only know because i rewinded it.:mf_rosetinted:

HE DID MESS UP THE WORDS, IN THE 2ND VERSE!!!

IT WAS STILL AMAZING THOUGH!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG I WAS JUMPING ON THE COUCH DANCING HE WAS SO AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS.

it def. could have been better though. he didn't seem quite as smiley as usual.

I AGREE!!

Who thought the hostess' joke way way lame?? haha :thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2:

MEEE!!! ROFLL.

IT WAS STILL AMAZING THOUGH!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG I WAS JUMPING ON THE COUCH DANCING HE WAS SO AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS.

i thought it was great!!

my friend was watching and she's like "what the hell is he wearing".

LOL

good thing she didnt see the sunglasses!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! My friend just called me and told me that Mika was going to appear on So you think you can dance, and I freaked out!! I ran to the TV, stubbing my toe on the way and I screamed, "What channel?????!" and when I turned it on, our GORGEOUS man Mika came on, and he sang Love Today!!! He did mess up the lyrics at one point, but I STILL LOVE HIM!!! So, did anybody else see his lovely performance?:wub2:

Woah! It was on earlier, I'm pumped that I actually saw Mika on TV, though! I hadn't started recording it yet, but I found out that my computer won't read my DVD-RAM anyway, so I won't be putting it on youtube, sorry! I wish I had it, too!

My Dad just saw him for the first time and said, "He's a little light on his feet... in every sense of the word." And? :mf_rosetinted:

Great performance as always. I wish it was longer, though! I'm so excited!

I thought he looked a little tired, but still pumped out an amazing performance, and I'm certainly happy he was exposed to tons of US viewers on Primetime TV! :thumb_yello:

I AGREE!!

Who thought the hostess' joke way way lame?? haha :thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2:

What did she say? I missed it. I was too busy running to the other room to make sure my mom was watching it! :naughty:

Could someone PLEASE put it on YouTube somehow?? It is my only opportunity to see it!! Here in Argentina don't pass it!!

pleaseee :wink2:

I'm just converting the file now. It should be up in a bit :thumb_yello:

He got a hair cut.

AND messed up the song.

I only know because i rewinded it.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, the second verse was definitely wrong... unless the censors

didn't like "Girl dresses like a kid for fun, licks her lips like they're

something other..."?

i agree that he wasn't the happiest person in the world... but he made me the happiest person in the world :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG THE SUNGLASSES I KNOW! THEY PUT THE CAMERA ON THE STAGE AND I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS "AHHHHH HE'S WEARING SUNGLASSES JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!" I'M STILL SO EXCITED!!!!!! HE'S SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGG :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

omg!i screamed to!my parents were like breana!!!!stop it! and i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg! it was phenominal!i wish he wore the shades longer though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

No you won't! They changed the format of the show.

Oooooh! I guess Mika must love me back. :wub2: Thank you, Mika!

Anyway, no braces! :blink: Or at least they were under his vesty-shirt thing, if he wore them... and yeah, he was kind of not as on as he is usually. Odd really. And despite the fact that I knew he would do the song less rock-y than he does it live, and the fact that I wanted to see him take it back to a more disco, more album-like version (I love the way he does it in concert, but I love the album version too), it was kind of... not as effervescent as it could have been.

But oh well! He still looked great, and Cherisse was looooovely and awesome.

Almost no screen time for Luke and Mikey though. :-/

--Jack