Completley unexpected...

As most Saturdays go for me, I was walking round the highstreet with friends trying to find a pair of jeans that didn't cut off my blood-circulation, or that didn't scream out "look at my owner's ma-HOO-sive hips everyone!!"

So I'm feeling a bit bored because all my friends have ran into TK Maxx to try on all the jeans (something we do when we're all bored), and I'm waiting outside the fitting rooms, when all of a sudden, I hear

HAPPY ENDING!

What's more, is that they even played Over My Shoulder!

AND

as if things couldn't get any better:

one man (student-y type) came out the male fitting room clutching a pair of red jeans saying to his partner "y'know, I thought "MIKA!" the minute I saw these jeans, and would you listen to what they're playing?!"

Needless to say, I abandoned my (most probably half naked and confused) friends in the changing rooms, and bounded over with a grin on my face to this jolly fellow and said "WOW! I like Mika too!"

didn't go so well though; he gave me a dirty look and walked off...:thumbdown:

BUT STILL!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, I abandoned my (most probably half naked and confused) friends in the changing rooms, and bounded over with a grin on my face to this jolly fellow and said "WOW! I like Mika too!"

BUT STILL!

Aw. That's to bad. You can tell he's not part of the MFC. Almost everyone part of the MFC would surly be happy for a Mika fan. :/

Oh well....

But anyway, I've been hearing alot of stories where people are hearing different Mika songs! This is is great!

You were definatly at the right place at the right time.

haha fun story!!!! yeah one time i was in the fitting room and i heard stuck in the middle and i came busting out of the fitting rooms pretty much half naked. Those guys are obviously notttt real mika fans. Because real mika fans always want to share the mika love all around the mika world. lol :naughty:

Hehe yesterday, after walking around all of town looking for shoes for a wedding we went into Clarks and after my sister trying on some shoes I heard Stuck In The Middle, lol.

A while ago we went for Ice Cream after dropping something off and Mika was on the radio and this 6 year old in the queue was mumbling along to it like i was lol :biggrin2:

so unfair.. i have such bad luck with hearing mika's songs in shops :sad: and i go to tk maxx quite a lot.. grr :sneaky2: lol.. its like i'm sending bad vibes to.. i don't know who :blink:

can't believe he gave you a dirty look :roftl: he's no true fan :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

As most Saturdays go for me, I was walking round the highstreet with friends trying to find a pair of jeans that didn't cut off my blood-circulation, or that didn't scream out "look at my owner's ma-HOO-sive hips everyone!!"

So I'm feeling a bit bored because all my friends have ran into TK Maxx to try on all the jeans (something we do when we're all bored), and I'm waiting outside the fitting rooms, when all of a sudden, I hear

HAPPY ENDING!

What's more, is that they even played Over My Shoulder!

AND

as if things couldn't get any better:

one man (student-y type) came out the male fitting room clutching a pair of red jeans saying to his partner "y'know, I thought "MIKA!" the minute I saw these jeans, and would you listen to what they're playing?!"

BUT STILL!

omg!i wouldve been like omg!you know mika!tj maxx is my absolute fave store by the way!one time someone was talking about my little cousin and i turned around and was like"omg!you know christina?"they were like wtf?well,not those exact words,but ya know!

I had a moment like that yesterday! I was in Bluenotes (a little Canadian clothing chain, I think it's owned by American Eagle Outfitters), trying desperately to find this T-Shirt that I'd seen in another location the previous week.

Anyhow, I'm looking all over for it, and what comes on? My Interpretation! It took me a second because I'm always *hearing* Mika's songs when they're not actually on at all. :blink:

I realized that it was really on about the same time as my fiance did, and the first thing he said was "uh-oh, you're not going to start dancing in the store are you...oh". Of course I did - duh.

But, lo and behold, that's when I found the T-shirt I'd been looking for, hidden away on a back rack! Mika's music brings joy to the people AND good fashion luck. :mf_rosetinted:

But anyway. About those guys you ran into - jerks. If someone came up to me and mentioned Mika, I would squeak and then recruit them to the Fan Club.

Heh heh it's hilarious how we get a bit of a thrill when his music comes on when were aren't expecting it, I hovered about the cd department of Tesco the other week when they played Love Today, and was walking out of Superdrug only to frog march straight back in when I heard (knock knock..I wanna talk to you) lol, there are more occasions too but I can't remember them all but I still get a little thrill when I don't expect to hear him. :naughty::naughty:

Yeah, it was pretty cool!

and yeah, that guy was a bit of a jerk, but his friend was okay, he smiled at me :biggrin2: (I think it was because he was a bit confused at me leaping over, so he gave a little nervous chuckle, but y'know, I'm gonna say it was a smile lol!)

Lots of people have been hearing Stuck in the Middle lately, I wonder if it's some sort of freakish musical sign...:blink:

wow thats cool, but why was he buying red jeans? Coloured jeans dont really suit everyone - well except for mica, but i wouldnt put him as a someone who would look good in red jeans either - not his colour, blue!

So yeah, you still cant beat my day, i went to Cambridge with a few friends, was one of those perfect days, sun was out, blue skies and shopping :P After trying almost every item of clothing on in all the shops we could find we all sat under one of those parasoled benches outside a pub drinking chilled strongbow (even though we were all underage bar one). After sitting there nattering to eachother we went into a local park (not the ones with swings, the grassy treey ones) and lay there finding pictures in clouds - i found a, er, 'welll endowed' squirrel and a spoon :P After saying what a perfect day it was we all went our seperate ways, then i turned a corner and saw this promotion thing on, they were giving away free boxes of poppets :D - and when i say free boxes, i dont mean just the one box of poppets, i mean boxes of 36 packs!!!!!! I got two, screw the diet i was never doing in the first place ;)

So i went home on the train all happy with my cider filled tummy and 72 packs of poppets

:punk::punk:I was sat with tv on as background noise like I often do while I'm on MFC or the pc in general and just in a world of my own as usual when an advert for LICM came on:biggrin2: I went all hyper lol soon had me sitting up and taking notice as I havn't seen an ad for Mika's cd's on tv ever let alone on channel 4 so yeey woo hoo etc etc blah blah.

I haven't heard any of Mika's Music in public!!! I clearly need to shop more!!!

But I do often play LiCM very loudly in my car and it is rather common for my to be singing alone as well...

Which I was doing on the way back from a friend's on Saturday, I pulled up at the traffic lights waiting for them to change when Love Today came on...so I'm stilling a the red light singing my heart out then I notice this rather cute bloke at the side of the road watching me with a big grin on his face!

Lol!